final

am i yours?

it was first little stolen kisses in the practise room when nobody else was there. just a quick peck on the lips, maybe to wish the other that yes, it’s going to be okay. seunghoon started it but jinwoo - he followed along because he liked how seunghoon’s lips felt on his. they were softer than jinwoo had thought - yes, he liked to think about seunghoon kissing him… sometimes - but still there was something special. anyways, those little kisses made jinwoo stand up and practise the dance he had messed up. and seunghoon smiled because he was happy. happy because he had jinwoo.

 

jinwoo liked to kiss seunghoon when the other was going to sleep. it was to wish the other to have a good sleep but maybe it sometimes meant more. i care about you, i want you, i like you. jinwoo never quite understood it - it never ing made sense - but as long as seunghoon answered his kissed, he was fine. sometimes seunghoon was the first one to press a kiss on jinwoo’s lips before they headed to sleep; it felt comfortable knowing that the other was there. of course the others were too but what jinwoo and seunghoon had was a bit special, that’s what they thought. they didn’t know what there was between them, but they never doubted that there wasn’t anything. there definitely was.

 

the first time they actually made out was when they were alone in the dorms with a few bottles of alcohol. they were both tipsy; jinwoo laughing at seunghoon’s lame jokes and jinwoo teasing seunghoon with all of his will. everything went so well but then suddenly when jinwoo was laughing - that was his weak state - seunghoon suddenly just pushed jinwoo on the ground, climbing on top of him. jinwoo was still laughing but he stopped when he saw seunghoon’s serious face.

 

“what?” jinwoo asked and seunghoon almost wanted to giggle at how cute jinwoo looked but he couldn’t let that happen.

 

“i want to kiss you. right now.” jinwoo looked confused, again. but in jinwoo’s head thoughts were running; this wasn’t normal.

 

“then kiss me.” and seunghoon did.

 

as their lips connected, jinwoo closed his eyes. as seunghoon started moving his lips against jinwoo’s, jinwoo could already feel that this one was different from their usual kisses. their lips moved against each other so smoothly and jinwoo could feel the little smile that played on seunghoon’s lips. and there they were, jinwoo under seunghoon, kissing - or basically making out as their tongues collided; jinwoo still swears it was a pure mistake. when they stopped, they both felt flustered, and they could already feel as the heat spread on their faces. they go to sleep without saying another word to each other but they both want to say those words to each other ; i like you.

 

the time they almost got caught happened after their concert - seunghoon was pressing jinwoo against a wall, tongue making its way to jinwoo’s mouth. jinwoo felt frustrated - maybe he just wanted seunghoon to him there but then again, they had only shared kisses, never talking about actual . and jinwoo didn’t want them to be friends with benefits, no. jinwoo wanted them to be more, just like he daydreamed at times. suddenly there are the sounds of someone walking and opening the door, and jinwoo is almost surprised how quick seunghoon can pull away from him. it’s the one and only kang seungyoon, looking at the two of them with a pretty confused expression.

 

“damn, jinwoo, could you for once not eat milk chocolate? your dirty fingers will ruin this shirt!” good save seunghoon, even though jinwoo only eats white chocolate since he hates every other kind. seungyoon rolls his eyes and sighs at the two of them. they’re saved, at least for once.

 

the time they made it official didn’t include that much kissing - only slight pecks to the other’s cheeks - but it included a lot more cuddling. there seunghoon and jinwoo were, cuddled against each other, sometimes giving slight pecks to the other’s cheeks or lips, when jinwoo just finally got the courage to ask the question.

 

“what are we, seunghoon?” jinwoo’s voice trembled and he just got a confused seunghoon looking at him.

 

“huh?”

 

am i yours, seunghoon?”

 

“i hope that you are, honestly”, seunghoon said, giving a hoping smile at jinwoo.

 

“ you idiot. i’ve been, all this time. i like you.”

 

i like you, kim jinwoo. more than you could think.”


and with what it was sealed with? of course with one of those kisses like in the practise room when all of this started.