fin.

lipstick



"And next is... is... is...!" Jisung announced while Seongwoo spun in a circle with one arm out,
"Elephant Lipstick!" Seongwoo and Jisung demonstrated as the whole gymnasium roared with claps and excitement. Yongguk was so ready for this as the last game of charades was a blast and they just keep getting better.

"We will call out an 'Elephant Player' and a 'Lipstick Player.'" Seongwoo explained, "The 'Elephant Player' will spin for 20 seconds and put lipstick on the 'Lipstick Player. It's a very simple game, after putting lipstick on their partner the person with the least smudged lipstick wins!" Jisung further instructed everyone on how to play as the crowd of trainees cheered. Yongguk nodded his head and glanced over to Kenta who looked excited, making him smile.

"BUT!" The OngSungOngSung duo yelled which caught everyone's attention, "There is a penalty to the players who lose. You will have to wear the smudged lipstick all day." Seongwoo announced as everyone groaned. "The first teams that will be going are..." Everyone made a 'dugu dugu dugu' sound imitating drums along with the MC's, "I Know You Know Donghan and Donghyun, Oh Little Girl Euiwoong and Sewoon, and Showtime Jisung and Sanggyun Teams!" Yongguk cheered along with the crowd of trainees and watched them all prepare.

The room was filled with laughter and lots of clapping from how clumsy their fellow trainees were. Sewoon had fallen almost three times, Jisung lost his shoe, and Donghyun stumbled all over the place making everyone erupt with laughter. Yongguk had never laughed so hard in his life and he swore on it, Kenta had been laughing so hard that he had to hold Yongguk's arm to sustain him from falling on the floor making the younger's cheeks tint pink.

It was pretty clear to see that Oh Little Girl and I Know You Know teams have pretty much failed while Showtime was doing just fine despite Jisung rocking and stumbling all over the place. "During 101 recording, I was never once angry. I might flare up today so I'm worried." Euiwoong announced while looking at Sewoon and back to his group, they all laughed to his remarks. Seongwoo blew the whistle calling for the game to be over, using a ruler he measured each of the trainee's lipstick and announced Showtime had won. The members stood up and hollered for their victory while cheering "God Jisung!" and "God Sanggyun!"

Everyone calmed down as soon as Seongwoo had started announcing the next groups.Again, everyone had made a drum sound and soon cut off as Jisung announced the next group,

"Open Up Yongguk and Kenta versus Never Jonghyun and Daehwi!" Yongguk's eyes widened while Kenta cheered and tugged on the younger one's hand, "Come on!" They both stood up, Yongguk following behind Kenta who was holding his hands.

"Can you two come over and say something to the camera?" The producer asked. The two walked over and stood infront of the camera, Yongguk confidentially put his arm around the smaller's shoulders and looked at Kenta with loving eyes.

"Yongguk and I are the best, we will win this!" Kenta said boldly as Yongguk nodded while smiling to the camera. "I trust Daehwi." Daehwi and Jonghyun said after Yongguk and Kenta finished with the camera.

Jonghyun, Daehwi, Kenta, and Yongguk got into their positions. Unfortunately Yongguk had been the 'Elephant Player' while Kenta had been placed as the 'Lipstick Player'. Seongwoo blew the whistle as both Daehwi and Yongguk spun for about 20 seconds and looked up, Daehwi had already been walking towards Jonghyun but ran into Kenta instead as he redirected him back. Yongguk's vision was all blurry and his head was spinning, he was making his way to the older he stumbled and fell quite a lot making everyone laugh- "Ah... What is this!"
"Hurry Yongguk! Hurry!" When he finally got to Kenta by crawling he held onto him with his dear life and drew all over his face.

Oh my god he must hate me. 

Yongguk tried to put lipstick onto the older's face and smudged it everywhere. Midway through putting lipstick on, Yongguk was practically red by now due to being flustered and realizing how soft Kenta's lips are. Everyone laughed at the sight of Kenta's face when Seongwoo blew the whistle making the two teams stop but the younger one kept drawing on Kenta's face.

When Yongguk was pulled away by Jisung, he shook his head and ran his hands through his hair trying to calm himself down. His cheeks were super pink due to embarrassment while everyone kept laughing at the two.

"Why why why! I don't know?! Why? What happened?!" Kenta said loudly while looking around and back at Yongguk who only bowed, "I'm sorry."

Jisung and Seongwoo both measured the smudged lipstick on Kenta's face, "5.3 cm?" Kenta's eyes widened as he touched the lipstick on his face and glared at Yongguk. They then measured Jonghyun's lipstick, "0.5 cm... Never's Jonghyun and Daehwi wins!"

When it was over, they both sat down while the younger apologized a thousand times to Kenta who had been mad at him. Yongguk pouted and tugged onto Kenta's sleeve, "I'm sorry... Please don't be mad." He reluctantly sighed and held Yongguk's hand, "Just to let you know I'll have my revenge." Kenta smirked and concentrated on the other groups playing.

The games went by relatively fast and everyone had a blast. Kenta was still mad at Yongguk as he did have to wear the smudged lipstick during the time they had while playing in the gym. They played with jumpropes and snapped pictures during the game. Needless to say the group who had won that game was Open Up. Everyone cheered as Seonho and Youngmin still couldn't get over Kenta's face that was attacked by Yongguk's clumsy lipstick skills.

"The overall winning group is..." Seongwoo announced- "Open Up!" Jisung and Seongwoo clapped along with the other trainees. Seonho smushed everyone in hugs while the rest cheered, Haknyeon and Kenta hollered for the group while Daniel, Yongguk, Dongho, and Yongguk clapped for the group.

( time skip - after recording / at night )

Yongguk had finished washing up in the bathroom and was now ready for bed. He still couldn't get over the fact that he embarrassed himself and Kenta- but despite that he couldn't get rid of this lingering feeling when he touched Kenta's lips. They were so soft and so warm that it almost made him melt on the spot. When he went to his bunkbed at the bottom and sat down, a groan had come out from the bed. Yongguk quickly stood up and squinted while looking at his bed, the person on his bed took out his phone and shined it onto Yongguk.

"I told you I'd have my revenge... by taking over your bed."

It was Kenta who was on his bed, he spoke with a soft voice making Yongguk almost cry due to how cute the older was. He chuckled lowly and laid down next to him trying to not be awkward and getting into the bed sheets. There was a moment of uncomforting silence until Kenta broke it, "How was it? Drawing all over my face?" He whispered and turned over to Yongguk, he felt as if he was blushing and smiled while hugging Yongguk's arm which made him bush even more. "It-- was... U-um... Fun?" He stuttered while speaking in a low voice.

"Fun?" He jut out his lower lip as Yongguk shook his head, "No... Not like that... S-sorry." Kenta rolled his eyes, "Hey look at me." Yongguk turned to his side awkwardly and looked down at Kenta who had been looking back up to the younger. "It's obvious you know." Yongguk looked confused making Kenta pout again, "You like me." 

Those three words made Yongguk widen his eyes while Kenta pulled him into a hug, making Yongguk unwittingly hug him back. "H-how..."

"It's written all over your face." Kenta giggled. Am I dreaming? Yongguk thought as he was going through a lot of emotions. "I like you too Yongguk-ah." Kenta leaned up to peck Yongguk on the lips before falling into a deep slumber. Yongguk has never felt so shocked and happy in his life. With good thoughts, Yongguk soon fell asleep with Takada Kenta in his arms.

 

Yongguk woke up at the sound of 'Nayana' playing on the speakers. He groaned and rubbed his eyes, looking over to his right and squinting. He's not here? Where'd he go?
He stood up and greeted everyone in his room good morning while they all snickered and held in their laughter. Yongguk was confused, "What's so funny?"

"Nothing, hyung..." Donghan said trying to surpress his laughter. He walked to the restroom and Kenta came out also trying to hold in his laughter, "Morning..." He said while running by Yongguk. In confusion, Yongguk ruffled his hair and walked into the bathroom to brush his teeth. As he looked into the mirror his eyes widened and he dropped his toothbrush.

Touching his face, he smudged red lipstick off and looked at the doodles. 'LOL' 'KENTA' and a doodle of a devil was written all over his face. He stepped out of the bathroom, "Yah!" He yelled while walking towards Kenta. "Donghan!! Taedong!! Someone save me!!" He whined before Yongguk tackled him into a tickle fit. "S-stop!! I-it was r...revenge!!" Kenta spoke in between breaths. He glared at everyone in the room before locking himself in the bathroom and washing his face off, softly chuckling at how silly Kenta was.

 


*
thank you for reading.
sorry if it seems a bit rushed! i got emotional writing this because i love takada kenta and kim yongguk so much i'm crying