Fin

I love you

“I love you” Yuju said to Sowon as she blew her a kiss before she closed the door and ran to toilet she so desperately needed to go too. Sowon rolled her eyes before she turned back to the mirror to start the dance routine again. The music stopped and she frowned when she turned around to see Sinb standing in front of the player with her arms folded and a frown on her face.

“How come you hardly say you love Yuju?” Sinb asked as she walked forward so she was closer to Sowon.

“ I say it enough to her, I don’t have to say every minute of the day when I leave the room or after every phone call or even after every text” Sowon says as she turns back to the mirror and noticed the other girls where now interested in the conversation. Sinb walked around Sowon and stood in front of the mirror so it was blocking her reflection.

“What do you want Sinb my relationship with Yuju has nothing to do with you” Sowon said as she matched Sinb’s stance with her arms folded.

“It has everything to do with me when said girl came to me the other night crying instead of her loving girlfriend” Sinb almost shouted but restrained herself Yerin grab her arm.

“Wait why did she go to you and not talk to me what’s the problem?” Sowon asked with wide eyes at what Sinb said.

“YOU’RE THE PROBLEM” Sinb did shout this time since she was sick of how dense the girl was being.

“M-Me” “W-What I h-have I done?” Sowon stutters out as she feels like she’s been stabbed in the heart by a sharp blade. She never meant to hurt Yuju in fact, Sowon didn’t think she had it in her to hurt her pup.

 “Yuju thinks she is annoying you with how clingy she’s being and how many times she says she loves you in a day” Umji said as she joined in the conversation from where she sat next to Eunha.

“Do you want to know why she says she loves you?” Sinb asked as she unfolded her arms and stood up straight. Sowon’s mouth felt dry so instead of answering she nodded her head.

“Yuju doesn’t say she loves you every day to annoy you Sowon, she says it because apart from Gfriend you’re the best thing that’s walked into her life”. Sowon tuck a step back as she scrunched her eyes shut to stop the tears from leaking out as she remember all the times she had said I love you to Yuju and all the times Yuju had said it to her. She quickly turns around and runs out of the room to find Yuju.

Line break

Yuju hums the Fingertip song as she happily makes her way back from the toilet. She frowns when spots Sowon running down the corridor.

“Ooff” Yuju grunts as Sowon grabs her and pins her to the wall. She was about to question her when she felt her Sowon’s lips on hers. Sowon was never aggressive when they kissed but this time she was and Yuju didn’t care as kissed her back with equal aggressiveness. Yuju sneaks her hand under Sowon’s top and she runs it over the abs the girl had manage to get during all of the dancing they have done. Sowon gasps and Yuju smiles into the kiss before she takes the chance and slips her tongue into and is met with Sowon’s as the battle.

“W-What w-was all that about” Yuju pants as they withdraw and she wipes clean. Sowon wasn’t finished as started to kiss and and at Yuju’s neck causing the girl gasp as she tightens her grip on the taller girl.

“Ahh, Sowon baby what’s wrong” Yuju pants out.

“I’m sorry” Sowon mutters into Yuju neck as she at the spot where she bit too hard.

“Ehh what for” Yuju asked she moved Sowon so she could see her face.

“Sinb told me what happened the other night” Sowon said as she ran her hand up and down Yuju’s arm sending shivers to the girl.

“Oh about what I said” Yuju flushes with embarrassment as she expect Sowon to make a joke of how lovey and sappy she was being. She frowned when the jokes didn’t come and she looked down to see Sowon staring up at her.

“Apart from Gfriend you’re the best thing to walk into my life as well” Sowon said before raised her head and met Yuju in a passionate kiss where Sowon poured all her emotions into it.

“I love you, I love you, I love you” Sowon chanted against Yuju’s lips over and over again.

Yuju rolled her eyes before saying “Yeah right I get it you love me”.

“Come on let’s get back to the rest of the group” Sowon says with a smile on her face as she keeps her arm around Yuju’s shoulder as the girl leans into her side.

Line break

“Ohhh, looks like someone has made up” Yerin said with a teasing grin on her face as the two girls came back into the room.

“Soo what where you doing having make up or something” Sinb said with a grin as Yuju flushes bright red and hides her face in Sowon’s chest.

“Yahhh Sinb what the hell that’s private even if we did do that we wouldn’t do it in the corridor, now come on girls back to work” Sowon says with a matching blush.

“Yes mother” the other girls say as the got ready.

“Well it looks like you enjoyed something Yuju, you have a love bite” Sinb said as she looked over the girls shoulder.

“Wahhh where” Yuju said as she ran to the mirror for a closer look. Sinb was right, on her neck in plain sight was a love bite. Yuju span around to find the culprit but she had already fled the room.

“Yahhh you big giant get back here right now” Yuju shouted after her girlfriend as the other girls laughed at them.