Before The Dawn

Until Dawn (Kpop version)

Krystal looked out the window of the ski lodge, taking in the view of everything being covered with snow. On the other side of the room a few of her older siblings friends were planning to play a prank on Jessica, her older sister. 

 

Hani: Are you seriously going through with this?

Tiffany: Of course I am. Jessi may be my best friend but she needs to learn to stay away from my man.

Eunji: Whatever you guys are doing, I'm out.

Namjoo: Oh come on, babe. Don't you wanna join in on the mischief?

Eunji: No and I don't think you should either. Why don't we just go watch TV or something?

Namjoo: Sorry babe. You know I love pranks. I'll see you after we're done.

Siwon: So, what am I doing? 

Tiffany: Ok so...

 

Tiffany told them the plan. Krystal looked at them and rolled her eyes. 

 

Krystal: Guess I might should tell Jessi. Kevin and Eli are knocked out.

 

Eli and Kevin had downed several bottles of alcohol and were asleep at the kitchen table. Krystal looked for Jessica but it was already too late. She saw her sitting at the stairs crying on Eunji's shoulder. 

 

Eunji: Oh Krystal. Good timing. The guys-

Krystal: I know. I heard them plotting earlier. Thanks for not participating. 

 

Krystal smiled at Eunji and helped Jessica get on her feet. 

 

Krystal: Come on kid. Get up.

Jessica: Who are you calling kid? You're the youngest.

Eunji: I think you can take it from here. I'm gonna give the others a piece of my mind!

 

Eunji walked up the stairs and left Jessica in Krystal's care. 

 

Krystal: Hey, Jess. You okay?

Jessica: No. Tiffany took advantage of my feelings for Siwon. She knew I had feelings for him way before they even started dating. Can we just take a walk or something? I need to get out of here. *sob*

 

Minho was sitting by the front door charging his phone and watching TV on the flat screen. He saw Krystal and Jessica walking towards the door.

 

Minho: Hey guys. Where are you going? What's wrong with Jessica?

Krystal: We're going for a walk. Tiffany, Hani, Siwon, and Namjoo played a prank on her. They thought it'd be funny to put Jessica's all over the Internet. 

Minho: Well I'll apologize on Hani's behalf. And here, take my jacket Jessica.

 

Minho put his jacket around Jessica. Jessica felt her heart skip a beat. 

 

Minho: Be careful. 

 

Once Jessica and Krystal were far enough from the lodge Jessica stopped walking. 

 

Jessica: Wow... I think I might have a crush on Minho now... 

Krystal: Jess... Minho and Hani are together. Why would you even-

Jessica: Oh please. It's only a matter of time before they break up. She constantly barks orders at him. 

Krystal: Oh god Jess. Can you please find someone who isn't taken. This is exactly what Tiffany and the others were talking about.

Jessica: Excuse me?! Are you on their side now?! 

Krystal: Jess calm down! I was only-

Jessica: No! I will not calm down! 

Krystal: Please lower your voice. You could be attracting animals. 

Jessica: that! 

 

Jessica's voice echoed throughout the woods. There was a pause until a loud screeching sound filled the air. 

 

Jessica: What was that?...

Krystal: I don't know...

Jessica: I'm sorry.

Krystal: Me too. Shall we continue walking or head back? 

Jessica: Continue. I don't wanna go back just yet.

 

Jessica reached for Krystal's hand but stopped when they another loud screech. But it sounded close this time. Too close. 

 

Krystal: Jessica... What the hell is that thing?

Jessica: I don't know but it's walking towards us. RUN!

 

Jessica grabbed Krystal's hand and they ran from the thing that was chasing them. Krystal pulled her phone out of her pocket and tried to call Eunji but dropped her phone as she tripped. Jessica picked her up and they kept running. 

 

Krystal: My phone!

Jessica: Forget it!

 

Krystal and Jessica stopped running as they reached a dead end. They turned around to see the thing that was chasing them coming closer. Jessica picked up a piece of wood lying near the cliff and hit the creature. The creature hit Jessica making her bump into Krystal. They fell off the cliff straight to their deaths.