Ramen

Hyungwonho

Hyungwon staggered his way up to the 6th floor. Of all days the elevator had to breakdown. He took out his keys and walked through the doorway. He slid his shoes off and heard a low groan coming from the living room. Wonho was lying on the couch holding his stomach. The older's eyes were tightly closed. He opened his eyes and saw the younger standing over him.

"What's wrong hyung?" Wonho clutched the pillow next to him. He made another groan. "I can't help you if I don't know what's wrong!" The younger hated it when Wonho wouldn't use his words. Hyungwon placed his hands on his hips. 

Wonho looked back up at the younger and sat up. He made a pouty face, "I'm hungry." The younger let out a sigh and walked to the kitchen. He laid his bag on the counter and walked to the cabinet. "You seriously haven't eaten all day," the younger asked rummaging through the packs of ramen. Wonho grabbed the back of the couch and his head slowly peeked over to watch the younger. "How about some ramen?" Hyungwon asked holding up two packs of ramen. The older jumped up from the couch and ran to the kitchen counter. He hopped up on the counter chair and placed his hands under his chin.

Hyungwon was a er for Wonho's aegyo. The older knew if he acted cute the younger couldn't resist.

"Can we have meat as well?!" The older cringed with the thought of how dumb he looked. As much as he hated doing it Hyungwon loved it. The older only used it at desperate times. Hyungwon sighed, "we don't have any meat though, I haven't gone to the store yet." The older pouted and started walking back to the couch. "I suppose we can go to today." Wonho shot back around and ran into the younger putting his arms around Hyungwon's neck.

------
“Hyungwon-ah!” The younger jumped and swerved into the other lane. Hyungwon grabbed his chest in hopes his heart wouldn’t pop out. “I love this song!”, the older said turning the sound up. “YAH!” Hyungwon cursed under his breath. “How many times do I have to tell you”, the younger started. “Don;t distract the driver”, Wonho finished mocking the younger. “Signal bonae signal bonae”, the older started singing. Hyungwon just sighed and joined in. 

They pulled up to the grocery store just as the song ended. Wonho walked around the car to the younger and grabbed his hand. They held hands as they walked into the store. Hyungwon let go of the older’s hand to grab a kart but was surprised when Wonho grabbed his hand again. “Hyung how am I supposed to steer the kart while holding your hand?” The younger thought it was cute but he wanted to get done shopping so they could get home and eat. Wonho just smiled and grabbed the cart with his free hand to help steer. Lucky enough they didn’t have much to get or the trip would take forever. 

------
The older finally let go when they got to the checkout. Hyungwon paid for the groceries and walked hand in hand with the older to the car. “I can’t wait to eat, I’m starving,” Wonho said getting into the car. “Me too,” Hyungwon replied. The younger turned the radio on just loud enough to barely hear. He began singing along with the radio until about halfway through the drive he noticed Wonho hadn’t said anything. He turned his head and saw the older was fast asleep. Wonho fell asleep to the sound of Hyungwon voice. The younger couldn’t help but smile at how cute Wonho looked when he slept. He continued quietly singing until they arrived back home. 

Hyungwon pulled into the parking garage and shut off the car. “Wonho-ah”, the younger said lightly shaking the older. “We’re home”. Wonho opened his eyes and wiped the sleep away. He helped carry the groceries up to their apartment. 

They sat the bags on the counter and the younger quickly began cooking the meat. “If you wanna go lay down, I’ll have this done in a bit,” Hyungwon suggested. “Okay, thanks,” the older said walking to their bedroom.

------
Hyungwon entered the bedroom with two bowls and chopsticks in his hands. He sat down next to the older who was watching reruns of Family Guy. something wasn’t right, the older would have jumped up when he brought the food in, and he only watched Family Guy when he was sick. Hyungwon put his bowl down and looked at the motionless older. “Hyung, are you alright?” Wonho didn’t answer he just stared at the screen. The younger moved closer to feel Wonho’s forehead. “Goodness hyung, you're burning up!” The older finally looked at Hyungwon. He looked pale and his cheeks were red. “My stomach really hurts.” The older looked to be on the brink of tears. “Hyung!” The younger pulled Wonho into his chest so his head rested on the olders. “Why don’t you try eating the ramen, ramen always seems to make you feel better.” The older nodded.”I’ll go get you some medicine,” Hyungwon finished as he left the room. 
The younger returned with some medicine and water. The older was finishing up his food. He grabbed the bowl from Wonho, once he was done and handed him the pills and water. The older took the pills as instructed and sunk back down into the covers. Hyungwon was about to get up to leave with his bowl when the older asked something. “Can you please stay with me?” The younger smiled and leaned up against the headboard. Wonho turned over and closed his eyes, he hated being alone when he was sick. The younger always acted so tough when he got sick. “Why can’t I be more like you”, The younger quickly slurped up a noodle. “What do you mean?” “When you're sick you always act so tough, even when you broke your leg you never once complained.” Hyungwon smiled at the thought of himself as being ‘tough’. “How could you have not been scared?” the older finished. “Who says I wasn’t”, Hyungwon began. “I was scared when I broke my leg.” The older perked up and grabbed his stuffed moose. “I was scared I would never be able to dance again, and the company would kick me out of the group.” “I didn’t know, I’m sorry”, Wonho felt bad. “Why didn’t you come to any of us?” Hyungwon paused before answering. “I was afraid you guys would think I was weak since everyone is more built than me.” The older let out a light chuckle. Wonho was more of a weakling than Hyungwon would ever be. He was a baby and always wanted attention from Hyungwon and the other members. Even when he did get sick, which wasn’t too often, he was a baby about. “Even though you're smaller than me.” Hyungwon eyes widened. “You're more stronger than I'll ever be. That’s why…” Wonho paused. “I envy you!” Hyungwon couldn’t believe what he was hearing. The one who was older and basically better in every way envied him. “Wow, I didn’t know you felt that way. I always envied you.” 

Hyungwon finished his noodles and meat. He put his bowl with Wonho’s and sunk down into the sheets. The younger grabbed Wonho’s side and pulled him close. The warmth of the older made him tired and before he knew it he was fast asleep. “Good night cutie,” Wonho said closing his eyes.