Acid Rain

Simply iKon

Quick summary : What happened when a weird toxic rain showers Seoul and turns the boys to animal hybrids ?

disclaimer : This was actually written by me long time ago for a fb roleplay's activity check. I think it's too cute- and I have to make more-

 


 

Jiwon walks into the main building of YG entertainment. He turned his snapback around, walking towards iKon's studio as he looks out at the cloudy sky. "Think it's going to rain heavily soon" he said to himself, bowing his head to everyone he passes by on his way. He bumped into Yunhyeong who is heading to the same direction as his. They chatted about the weather, agreeing to go home early today, since it seems like its about to rain. They can't afford to catch cold or fever since they have an important in their schedule to attend. Mr Yang, their CEO also reminded them over and over again to be in their best condition on that day.

He continues writing down lyrics for the song Teddy and Kush have arranged for them. He concentrates fully on it, but taking breaks once awhile once he gets dizzy due to the lack of sleep. He walks out of the studio, getting some fresh air at the garden, looking up at the sky with his hands in his pocket. He stares at the sky, seemingly turning thicker and darker than before.

After having lunch with his label mates, they continued their work and practices. Jiwon is the first to leave the studio. He wanted to get some sleep at home, in which his label mates let him to. As he arrived home, he crashed onto the couch in their living room , with his bag dropped on the floor as he plopped himself on the couch.

He was awoken by the gabbling and footsteps of his group members entering their shared apartment. He whines and sits himself up, stretching himself out before letting out a loud, long yawn. "You guys are back?" he asks with his droopy eyes, scratching his head.

"Yeah it's raining cats and dogs man"

Bobby walks to the window and enjoys the sight of the heavy downpour, looking down at the citizen rushing to shields themselves from the rain. He lets out a sigh, finding a great deal of empathy for them, hoping they wouldn't catch cold or fever.

They settled down and eats the meal cooked by Yunhyeong, chatting casually as they enjoy the delicious meal.

---

"ARGH YARGH!!!" a loud scream alarming them early in the morning. Bobby rubs his eyes and groans, thinking that it's must be one of his label mates screaming over a bug but he is wrong. He gasps and widens his eyes at the sight of a red panda on the bed beside him, the furry animal is sleeping on Donghyuk's bed, and is sleeping in his shirt. He blinks in confusion and lets himself fall on the floor, crawling to the sleeping animal and gently nudges it to wake it up. After a few nudges and coos, it wakes up, finally. The red panda stretches out and seems to panic over its condition, with Bobby blankly staring at it's eccentric anthics. Suddenly, almost very quickly, Donghyuk appears in front of him, .

Jiwon screeches and scoots backwards, speechless at what just happened before his eyes."Y-you h-have panda's ears- AND A TAIL!" he exclaims in pure shock, eyes widening, trying to comprehend what just happenned.

"Yah- what just happenned-"

"N-not sure hyung- I-" his word stopped as a cobra slithers in between them, causing both of them to scream in fear and jumped onto their beds, holding onto each other, face filled with fear. The scaly-skinned reptile rises and stares at them, its head tilting a little and so are they.

In a blink of an eye Junhoe appears in front of them, in his birthday suit causing the three of them to yell even louder.

Endless screams fills their apartment on that morning, and bodies too. They gathered in their living room finally, all of them in their semi-human form except for Chanwoo, stucked in the body of a guinea pig. They all discussed and assumes that what is happening to them is caused by the heavy downpour of yesterday. A part of Bobby is jealous of them and a part of him is relieved, not having the same fate as Chanwoo, or Yunhyeong who woke up upside down, in the form of a bat. 

"How are y'all feeling though?"

Chanwoo squeaked loudly, angrily as he runs in circles and his hyungs just watches him, holding back their laughter and Hanbin is the first to lose it, his furry fox tail wrapped around his own waist as he laugh his heart out, drawing others to start losing it as well, and then they all laughed, leaving a grumoy guinea pig in the middle, no longer squeaking, staying still seeming so angry. 


 

There! how is it? ^^ hope yall like this, and comment down for suggestions! it'd be loved so much