Food Fight [Shindong]

슈퍼주니어 Super Junior Mini Love Stories ♥

Super Junior Mini Love Story #8

 

Food Fight

 

Characters: Shindong & Nari

 

***

 

 

Nari-ssi, when are you gonna get here? Shindong moaned.

Oppa Im just leaving my apartment now, Ill be there soon araso? Nari smiled on the other end.

Okay! Be careful! Shindong ended the call and then immediately returned his complete attention towards the kimchi fried rice he was cooking. He was stirring everything in the pan when he remembered he wanted to prepare something else.

 

Nari always like a nice bowl of soup before the kimchi fried rice! He thought. He collected all the ingredients he needed from the overflowing cupboards and placed them on the kitchen counter. Little did he know that the kimchi fried rice was getting overcooked on the stove.

 

Whilst stirring the soup, he took the container which contained the salt. He started putting a little salt on the soup when he smelled something burning. He looked over to the next hob where the pan of kimchi fried rice was and his eyes widened. The rice has been burnt.

ANIO! Ive ruined it! Shindong exclaimed in disappointment. While turning off the stove, his other hand carried on putting salt on the soup. He probably has poured half of the container of the salt in their.

When he realized, he swore. @$%!&*!#!

 

The doorbell rang and Shindong ran towards the front door. He was sweating and was pissed off at himself. But when he opened the door and saw his lovely girlfriends face, he flashed her a sweet smile.

Hello oppa! Nari greeted him and went over for a hug.

Umm.. Youre right on time! F-food is ready! Shindong was nervous.

 

He took her hand and pulled her into the kitchen. Previously the kitchen was clouded due to the burnt rice. Shindong opened a window to clear the kitchen.

Somethings burning or has been burnt, Nari thought.

Sit down Nari-ah, I will serve you! Shindong grinned.

Nari sat down and waited eagerly even though she was worried.

 

Shindong nervously served Nari a bowl of soup. He then sat down next to her and watched as she took a spoonful of soup. As she gulped the spoonful of soup, she started coughing and nearly choking.

Oppa! *cough* its *cough* too *cough* salty! *cough*

Ill get you some water! Im so sorry! Shindong said.

He took a glass of water and hurriedly gave it to Nari. She drank the liquid quickly and pushed the bowl of soup away shyly. Shindong blushed.

Im sorry, I accidentally put too much salt in it. Shindong said embarrassingly.

 

Its okay oppa. Nari smiled reassuringly.

I cooked kimchi fried rice too, Shindong mentioned.

That sounds nice! Nari grinned. She liked kimchi fried rice. Shindong sighed as placed the burnt rice on a plate. He hesitated for a moment before placing it in front of Nari. She looked at it for a moment and then looked up at her boyfriend with an unsure smile.

 

Its burnt~ Shindong pouted. OMONA!

Pabo oppa, Nari giggled childishly.

Dont eat that. Ill throw it away. Shindong said.

Dont worry Dong~ I wasnt that hungry anyway! Nari tried to cheer her boyfriend up.

As Shindong emptied the pan into the rubbish bin, he thought of the dessert he prepared.

That cake isnt ruined or burnt! He said excitedly.

 

As Nari was cleaning up the dining table, Shindong stopped her and asked her to sit down again.

We have dessert jagiya! He said with glee.

O-Oh c-chincha? Nari gulped.

Its chocolate cake! I baked it! Its not ruined or burnt! Its just perfect! He mentioned.

Lets have some then oppa! Nari replied.

 

Shindong immediately went to the refrigerator and took out a huge chocolate cake. He carefully cutted two medium-sized slices; one for him and one for Nari.

He carefully placed on a plate and then handed it to her.

Wow~ it looks so good! She commented.

Eat up! Enjoy! Shindong grinned.

 

Afterwards, Nari was absolutely impressed by the chocolate cake. It was perfect and tasted so wonderful.

Oppa~ thank you for going into so much trouble just to cook me a meal. She said.
Its no problem. I just wish I didnt ruin the starter and the main course. He blushed.

Thats okay, the dessert was perfect though!

Ummm.. Actually I didnt bake the cake. Shindong confessed shyly. Nari giggled.

I just bought it, Shindong admitted with a sheepish smile.

I thought so oppa! Nari laughed.

 

***