Only You [Leeteuk]

슈퍼주니어 Super Junior Mini Love Stories ♥

Only You - [Leeteuk]

 

Super Junior Love Story #5

 

Only You

 

Characters: Leeteuk & Hana [OC]

 

 

***

 

 

But you just got home! I whined to my boyfriend, Leeteuk. I was so pissed off at him right now.

I know baby but its my job~ He replied as he took all of his dirty clothes from his suitcase and replaced them with fresh, clean ones.

Thats what you always say. You treat this place like a hotel and you treat me like your maid! I roared.

What do you want me to do, quit my job?

No. I want you to make time for me. If youre not careful Leeteuk, one day you will come home and I won’t be here. I told him through gritted teeth.

Are you threatening me now? Come on baby, this is silly. You know Im only doing my job. He crooned.

This argument is not silly. Your ing schedule is silly! I yelled at him.

Look baby, calm down. I dont have time for this right now. I have a flight to catch. Ill call you when I land in Japan. Leeteuk zipped his suitcase and took it off the bed. He approached me and leaned in to kiss me on the lips but I turned away so his lips landed only on my cheek. I love you~ He whispered before leaving.

 

My name is Hana and as you know by now, Super Juniors leader Leeteuk is my boyfriend. Weve been together for 2 years now. The first year and a half that we were together were the most amazing times of my life. I was so thankful for having him in my life; dont get me wrong, I still am however this past few months, our relationship has been really rocky. His schedule is killing the both of us because he doesnt time for me anymore. I honestly dont feel like I have a boyfriend anymore and its really upsetting me.

 

Yoboseyo? I answered my phone.

Hi baby~ how are you? Leeteuk asked in a very concern tone. I sighed on the other end before answering.

Im fine. How was your flight?

Awful. I felt so guilty leaving you like that. Im so sorry Hana~ Leeteuks voice wavered.

Well talk when you get back here okay? Just focus on what you have to do now. And besides I dont want to settle things with you over the phone…”

Settle? Whats there to settle baby? Youre worrying me, He responded quickly.

Lets just talk when you back here okay? Please?

No Hana, I wanna know now otherwise Id just feel restless and I won’t be able to focus on anything. Tell me. What are you thinking??? Leeteuk pressed.

I think we should break-up Teuk, I blurted out.

Mwo???!!

Im not happy anymore. I won’t be at our apartment tonight. Ill stay at my parents house. I explained.

Hana, baby, please dont make any rash decisions. You dont have to leave. He begged.

I know I dont have to. I want to. I said in a grave tone.

Hana I dont want a break-up!

Teuk-ah, Ive made up my mind. I sighed. And without waiting for Leeteuks response, I ended the call and turned my phone off.

 

I packed a small bag for my essentials and then headed to my parents house. As I drove, I couldnt help but shed a few tears. I absolutely love Leeteuk with all my heart but our relationship is no longer working. Because of his schedule, I only get to see him twice a week. I am constantly missing him and it makes me upset all the time. And now I’ve had enough of it.

 

 

The next day…

 

I was having breakfast with my parents when the doorbell rang. Appa decided to go and open the door to see who was our visitor. My umma watched me carefully as I ate my pancakes slowly. My eyes were sore, red and throbbing and umma was aware that I was a just a complete mess. I was probably worrying the hell out of her.

 

“Hana, Leeteuk is here.” Appa announced when he returned in the kitchen. I nearly choked hearing what he just said. Umma rubbed my back gently as I coughed.

“Why did you let him in?” I pouted.

“Hana just talk to him. He’s in the living room.” Appa said in a scary tone. I made a face before following his orders.

 

“What are you doing here Teuk? You’re not supposed to be back here in Korea for another week~” I said.

“I came home to tell you that were not breaking up.” He said solemnly. I looked at him and I could see the tiredness and weariness in his eyes; he didn’t get a wink of sleep or a simple rest.

“Yes we are Teuk, I’m sorry but a break-up is what I want. I can’t have a relationship with your voicemail anymore.” I spat.

“I promise I’ll--”

“No. I’ve had enough of your broken promises. Just focus on your career. That’s what important.”

“Don’t you love me anymore?” His eyes started watering.

Yes. I love you so much. I thought.

“Take care of yourself. I’ll move out of our apartment soon so I’ll be completely out of your way. Please close the door on your way out.” I said.

“Hana, please.” Leeteuk begged but I just walked away.

 

 

3 days later…

 

I was at mine and Leeteuk’s apartment packing my stuff in boxes. Of course Leeteuk is not here but on a schedule. Just then I heard a faint knock on the door.

“Hey Hana noona~” Donghae stepped inside the apartment.

“Hae! What are you doing here?” I asked surprised.

“I wanted to see how you’re doing…” Donghae’s tone was grave and his shoulders slumped.

“I’m okay. Gwaenchana?” I responded flatly.

“Hmm…” Donghae sighed. “Leeteuk hyung asked me to give you this…” He handed me an envelope. I opened it and inside was a plane ticket to Jeju Island. Donghae saw my confused expression so he explained.

“He wants you to have a vacation. He wants you to have a good time since he said he hasn’t made you happy. He wants you to go to Jeju Island and start to forget about him.”

Tears rolled down my cheeks. Donghae embraced me and comforted me.

“Noona he wants you to stop hurting.” Donghae added.

 

 

At Jeju Island…

 

I walked around Jeju Island and took in the wonderful and amazing scenery. It was impossible for me to have a good time as I was on my own and my heart just felt so heavy. Being here made me miss Leeteuk even more as it was such a romantic place.

 

I started to walk back to my hotel as it was getting quite cold outside. The elevator door opened to my floor. I looked down and there were tulip petals on the floor trailing towards my hotel room. My heart immediately beated like crazy. I opened the door without hesitation and I saw Leeteuk inside waiting for me.

 

“Oppa~~” I gulped upon seeing him.

I just wanted to grab him and kiss him.

“Hana, the reason I was so busy these past few months is because I am finishing all the work that I can before I quit my job.” Leeteuk started.

“Y-you’re quitting?” I stuttered.

“Yes. So I can be with you. I will get a less demanding job. Seeing you only twice a week kills me.” He continued. “I hope you forgive me baby. Hana I love you. Only you,” and by saying that Leeteuk went down on one knee and held up a beautiful ring. I gasped.

 

“Will you marry me?” He asked with a sweet smile.

 

 ***