Stargazing [Heechul]

슈퍼주니어 Super Junior Mini Love Stories ♥

Stargazing [Heechul]

Super Junior Mini Love Story #3

“Stargazing”

 

Characters: Heechul & Skye [OC]

 ***

 

The wind howled. The leaves rustled and it was starting to get foggy. I looked around and saw no one. I looked up at the night sky and smiled sadly. I loved what I was doing. Ive always loved it. I used to do it by myself but since I got together with him, I never had to do it by myself; until now.

 

Stargazing was our favourite thing to do. We always made time for it. It was just something that we wanted to do together. It made us closer and now its making me miss him more. I felt the cold wind and I had to hug my knees closer to my body. I was perfectly aware that it gets really cold here especially in the evening but it never occurs to me to bring a blanket. This was a habit and I remember Heechul always telling me off for it.

 

Aish~ why didnt you bring a blanket? Pabo! He said.

Well you didnt bring one either! I yelled at him.

I dont need one!! He yelled back. I broke my glare at him and returned to observe the stars.

Oh youre shivering…” He mentioned.

Im f-fine…” I shivered like mad.

Youre so stupid. He commented. He then placed his jacket over my shoulder and then sat next to me. I wore his jacket and it certainly made me warmer. Returning my focus back to the stars, he kept quiet beside me but I felt his eyes on me.

Why are you staring at me? I asked.

Skye! Dont keep me waiting! He shrieked.

Mwo??! I mused. He pursed his lips and then pulled me closer to him. I slammed against his body which was way warmer than mine. He then wrapped his arms around me.

Thank you oppa, I whispered.

 

Tears started streaming from my eyes as I recalled the memory. My friends often questioned my relationship with him because we were not the normal boyfriend-girlfriend. We extremely annoyed and irritated each other and we would fight a lot. To be honest most of the time, we were like enemies than boyfriend and girlfriend. However we both loved each other so much. Even though we didnt say it to each other, we showed it. Heechul may not be the most romantic guy but when he wants to, he would do the most incredible things. Sure he can be extremely sarcastic, cocky, rude and blunt but he is also very charming, sweet and kind when he wants to be. As I stood up and took my car keys from my pocket, I remembered another memory that I treasure. It was when Heechul confessed his feelings for me.

 

“I like you Skye. How many times do I have to tell you that?!” Heechul growled.

“Then tell me I’m beautiful.” I grinned.

I’m beautiful.” He said proudly.

I glared at him but he just shrugged me off. I knew from then that this guy is different from other guys.

“I don’t think I wanna date you,” I told him.

“Waeyo???” He demanded grabbing hold of my wrist.

“Because we just don’t click. I don’t think we’ll be good together. Plus you’re really cocky!!” I shouted.

“Alright I’m sorry. Skye, you are beautiful. You are sweet. I mean you can be a little ditzy but I like that as well. Will you go out with me?” Heechul smiled warmly.

“Now that confession is so much better. Yes I’ll go out with you oppa!” I grinned and attacked him with a hug.

 

From then on Heechul and I were inseparable. We argued constantly but we always settle our differences in the end. 3 years down the line of our relationship, Heechul had to go into the army for the next 2 years. It was hard on both of us. There were a lot of times that I cried like a baby because I didn’t want him to go and he would be angry and walk out on me. And then one day, it dawned on both of us that our relationship had to come to an end. The day before he entered the army, we decided to break-up. My heart ached at the memory.

 

“Oppa, I don’t want you to go.” I sobbed.

I watched as he emptied his drawers and placed all the contents in his luggage. This apartment will feel so empty without him.

“Skye please don’t make this harder as it is.” He grumbled. My blood boiled.

“You don’t think this is hard for me too? I’m hurting too you know! You don’t know how terrified I am. You don’t know how lonely I feel now. You don’t know--” I was cut off by his lips meeting with mine.

“You should really know how to shut up once in a while.” He said into the kiss. I felt him smile and I smiled too.

He sat me down gently and then wiped my cheeks with his hand.

“Skye,” He called. “I will be away for 2 years.”

“I know that Hee. You don’t have to keep reminding me. Aish~” I snapped.

“All I’m saying is it would be pretty hard to keep our relationship going while I’m in the army. You deserve a boyfriend who will be always there for you any time you need him. I can’t be that boyfriend now.” He said.

“I understand.” I sniffed.

“When I get out, I will contact you and we can get back together. That is if you would still want me back then.”

“Of course I’d still want you. Pabo.” I started crying again.

“Didn’t I tell you not to cry as it makes you look ugly?”

“I love you Kim Heechul. You bastard.” I hugged him.

“I love you too princess…” He kissed the top of my head.

 

It’s now been a year since he entered the army. I haven’t seen him for a year but we contacted each other quite regularly. I tried to move on with my life as that was the whole point of breaking-up our relationship so that I won’t be hang up on him and that my life would come to a standstill. However as I tried to move on with my life, Heechul on the other hand didn’t even try. Our only communication was through the phone and even when were just talking through the phone, we would still argue. I started going on a series of dates with Leeteuk and when I told Heechul about it, he went mental. He started shouting at me on the phone, calling me names and he even accused me of cheating on him. I then had to remind him that we were no longer in a relationship and then he slammed the phone and never rang me for over a week. Heechul was insanely jealous and possessive person. I too was a very jealous girl. I grimaced at another memory.

 

I was watching Super Junior on a TV show one evening. All of the members were being interviewed and I sat back and relaxed and waited for Heechul’s turn.

“Heechul-ssi, we’ve heard that you a have a crush on a singer?” The interviewer said. Heechul started laughing and the audience gasped.

“Come on, who is it?” The interviewer pressed.

“The truth is I have a huge crush on Ahn Sohee.” Heechul declared on live television. My eyes widened in shock.

“Ahn Sohee from Wonder Girls! Do you want to take her out on a date?” The interviewer teased.

“Yes, yes of course.” Heechul blushed like a school boy.

Feeling extremely jealous, I switched the TV off. I paced back and forth across the living room trying to pass away my anger. A few hours later, Heechul arrived.

“Hey babe~” He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me on the cheek. I went insane and pushed him away quite harshly.

“Ya what’s wrong with you?!” He shouted at me.

“What’s wrong with me? You’re asking me what’s wrong with me? WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU!?!” I screamed.

“SKYE! What are you so angry for??!” He screamed back.

“I watched the show you ! Is it your plan to embarrass me huh? If you love Sohee so much why don’t you go out with her!” I roared.

“You are pathetic you know that.”
“I hate you.” I hissed.

“Don’t worry, once you and I break-up; I’ll ask Sohee to marry me straight away!” He yelled.

That’s when I lost all energy to fight with him. My legs shook and I just fell on the floor and started crying.

“Look I’m sorry. Forget I said that. I didn’t mean it.” Heechul crooned and took me in his arms.

“I h-hate y-you!” I tried to push him away.

“I love you Skye. Just you. I’m sorry I hurt you. Sohee doesn’t mean anything to me I promise.” He cuddled me even closer. And just like that all my anger towards him just simply faded away.

 

1 week later…

 

I spoke to Heechul last night on the phone. He apologized for not contacting me recently as he had very busy activities in the camp. I told him that I’m not going to see Leeteuk anymore and he sounded very glad about it. Heechul and I may not be in a relationship anymore but we both know that we belong together.

 

I decided to go stargazing again. Even though it’s not much fun without Heechul, I feel happier when I stargaze as it reminds me of him. I look at the stars and smile. I promise to myself that I will see him soon and it’s okay to think about him on a regular basis.

 

A couple of minutes past and I was getting lost in the stars. I lay down on the grass and enjoyed the night sky. Just then I heard crunching leaves. Footsteps were nearing. I stood up immediately and looked behind me.

“I knew I’d find you here.” Heechul smirked.

“What are you doing here???” I mused.

“Nice to see you too babe~” He rolled his eyes at me.

“No seriously, why are you here?”

“I have 1 week vacation off the army,” He grinned.

My heart fluttered. I felt intense happiness and I wanted to run up to him and hug him tight and shower him with kisses.

“AND YOU DIDN’T YOU TELL ME?!” I shrieked.

“I’m here now aren’t I? I wanted to surprise you princess!” Heechul tried to hug me but I pulled away.

“You should have called me so I could have picked you up! Pabo!” I shouted.

“I missed you too.” Heechul smiled sweetly. He then took a step forward and surprised me with a kiss on the lips.

All I wanted to do was to kiss him back and I did.

 

***