Be the one [Sungmin]

슈퍼주니어 Super Junior Mini Love Stories ♥

Be the one [Sungmin]

 

Super Junior Mini Love Story #1

“Be the One”

 

Characters: Sungmin & Yumi [OC]

For: kimjongjia

 

***

 

“Another one, huh?” I said to myself as I picked up yet another strawberry flavoured lollipop on my desk. It’s been weeks since I started receiving these lollipops. I think I have 21 of them now. I don’t know who leaves them for me but it has to be one of my classmates.

 

The bell rang indicating the end of the day. I was the last one to leave the classroom but before I could walk out fully, I remembered that I left my favourite pen on my desk. I returned back in the room to retrieve it but when I got to my desk, I did not only just see my favourite pen but there was also a freshly picked pink rose beside it.

“I swear I was the last one in the room. Who could have left this?” I thought hard but no one sprung to my mind.

 

The next day was Saturday. My best friend and I decided to hang out in the nearby park as we didn’t have any money to go shopping. Anyway, we ran for the swings and beat the other little kids to it. Only 10 minutes has passed and I started to get bored of being in the swings.

“Wanna go watch a movie in my house?” I suggested.

“But we always watch movies. It’s good to get fresh air once in a while you know.” My best friend Hara said.

Just as I was about to respond, I felt something tugging on the hem of my shirt. I turned around and then looked down. It was a little boy about 5 years old.

“Noona~ this is for you.” He spoke timidly and handed me a single pink rose.

“Oh gomawo, you are very sweet!” I squeaked.

“It’s from someone who really likes you…” The little boy grinned.

“Who?” Hara and I chorused.

“I can’t say his name. Mianhaeyo!” And by that, the little boy ran away and disappeared completely.

“That was odd.” Hara commented.

“I’m kinda freaked out to be honest.” I gulped.

“Wae?? You have a secret admirer! Why are you freaked out? You should be excited.”

“It started with only lollipops. Now its roses. And it seems more like a stalker.” I mused.

Hara rolled her eyes at me and said nothing more. I was beginning to wonder more and more about the person who keeps sending me stuff and I knew that I have to find out really soon.

 

“Good morning Yumi,” My cute classmate Sungmin greeted me on Monday morning.

“Hey Min! How are you?” I smiled at him.

“I’m fine thanks. Listen someone asked me to give this to you.” Sungmin spoke slowly as he handed me a very cute and cuddly teddy bear.

“OMO! Kyeopta! Who is it from???” I squealed with delight.

“I can’t say. He’ll kill me if I tell you.” Sungmin answered.

“Aish~ I’ve had enough.” I slumped in my seat and placed the teddy bear in front of me.

“What’s the matter?” Sungmin asked worriedly.

“I really want to know who this person is. He seems really sweet. I mean he is very sweet sending me all nice stuff but why doesn’t he want to introduce himself?”

“He’s very shy and I think he doesn’t know how you would react when you find out who he is.” Sungmin replied.

“I’m sure I will like him whoever he is.” I smiled.
“I will talk to him Yumi, don’t you worry!”

 

Lunch time came and I ran to my locker to get my lunch. As I opened my locker door, pieces of paper fell by my feet. As I picked it all up, I saw one word written on each paper.

 

“You” “Girlfriend” “Be” “Will” “My”

 

“This doesn’t make sense!” I grumbled.
“You idiot.” Hara spoke behind me. She took the papers from my hands and rearranged it for me.

“Will you be my girlfriend?” I read aloud. “OH!”

“How sweet is this guy?” Hara sighed.

“I wanna know who you are!” I shouted in frustration.

“It’s from me…” A familiar voice spoke. I spun around and saw Sungmin holding out a bouquet of tulips for me.

My jaw dropped.

“It’s been you all along???” I asked stupidly.

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner. I felt so shy to approach a very pretty girl like you.” Sungmin blushed.

“Pabo,” I blushed. Hara winked at me and walked away with a smug smile plastered on her face.

“…will you be… my girlfriend?” Sungmin asked nervously.

 

“Of course!”

 

***