He's a Go- Getter

I Just Want You

~ Weeks Later (October 1)~

School's been relatively the same. Mark and Renjun are our school's finalists for school president and I couldn't be more proud of them both. I meet Haechan, Sooae, Robin and Minhye in the hall by Haechan's locker. "Hey guys," I say. They greet me back and I join in on their conversation about Renjun.

Just then Renjun walks in with a load of papers looking almost stressed out. He notices us and walks our way slugglishly.

"Hey guys," he says. We wave nervously, worried about him. "Hey my model~," he cooes. "Hi Renjun, today's a special day for you. We made a stand over there for you and we're giving out t-shirt and pins to the people who have your vote," Sooae tells him. She adds, "I'm with you 200%." "Thanks," Renjun says. "I really needed to hear that today." "What's wrong man?; you don't even have your camera with you today," Haechan asked. Renjun ruffled his hair and proceeded, "I gotta prepare for a speech this Friday and the whole process has been bumming me out a bit." "Aww my poor baby," Sooae says and she hugs him. "Well I hope you feel better soon and I can't to hear your speech," I tell him. "Thanks, I'd say I'm at least 80% done too. I'm gonna read it to Sooae when I'm done to help my performance," Renjun calming says. Sooae confirms him with a nod. Just then Mark walks in through the front door.

Minhye gasps and I see Haechan glance at her. I wonder what's up with him all of a sudden. Mark walks to our group and wishes Renjun good luck then leaves. We watch him watch him walk over to his voting table and we see them. Talking to the other students are Miseon and Jikyung and Tayong is checking out some of their stuff and playing on his phone.

Mark talks to them for a bit and leaves. Jikyung sees us staring and taunts us by telling passing peers, " Everyone vote for Mark. Our t-shirts aren't dingy, we have cupcakes, and if he wins everyone will get into the basketball game that night for free, my daddy's treat."

Everyone in the hall, including the teachers cheer and and chant Mark, Mark, Mark.  "Good job," Miseon praises. Minhye looks at Mark's team's t-shirt and says,"I guess ours are kinda flimsy."

"No they're perfect," Haechan says. "Plus we don't need all of that to win; a basketball game and a lack of respect doesn't determine the better future for our school and students," Renjun adds. "Wow Sooae," Robin states, "you really chose a businessman huh?" Sooae smiles and leans on Renjun's shoulder. I look at Taeyong but he was so absorbed in his game that he didn't notice what had happened. I look down at the floor and Robin sees me. "Watever guys," Robin says, "let's keep promoting Renjun the right way." I nod and we continue to tell people about Renjun's goals for the school.

 

~10 mins later~

 

Sooae's P.O.V

"Excuse me guys, I have to go run off a few copies of my posters and give them to Mr.Baek," Renjun announces. "Don't forget the papers you brought with you ," I point out. He thanks me with a kiss on the cheek and says, "Now if you all will excuse me, I have to finish writing a speech that'll crush Mark's ." We cheer for him as he walks away. That's my go getter.

Haechan's P.O.V

After we cheer for Renjun I notice that Minhye is gone. I see her colorful hair in the crowd by Mark's table and walks towards her. She then snatches a Mark shirt and tries to make a run for it but Miseon sees and makes her put it back. Minhye refused so she is now spending the rest of her lunch money on the shirt. Oh yeah, the anger is even stronger now. I am fuming!!!!! I ball up my fists tightly and turn away heading back to the table as if I saw nothing.

~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Thanks for reading. I wonder what Haechan is going to do about Mark? Hmmmm.....