Here Is Your Answer.

The Answer

A lot of my friends ask me, why?, telling me that my girlfriend is a player and a flirt. Saying that she's not serious with me. I always tell them that no, she's not a player, but yeah, maybe she is a flirt but only a little bit. The reason why they are telling me this is because, Doyeon was really a player back then, specially back in our highschool days.

She's very rich and she was very famous back then, even now too. A player and a flirt, she always had a different girl every 3 days. I was just a ordinary girl, i was also the new girl, im not a nerd but i can say that my grades are great hehehe. I can't really forget the first time we met.

----------

New school. I sighed, just thinking about it makes me nervous. Why do we have to move?  I miss my friends. My mom told me it was for the best and to meet new people. She also told me to go straight to the principals office when i arrived, i can't find it anywhere, this school is so big.

"Hey, you lost?" I heard someone talk, i turned around and saw a cute hamster looking girl. She smiled at me when she saw my confused face.

"You must be the new girl, i guess you're going to the principals office?"  She asked and i nodded. I can't really say anything cause she's so cute.

"I'll take you there and by the way, my name is, Chungha. Nice to meet you." She introduced herself, she walked and i followed her.

"My name is Yeonjung, its nice to meet you too." I smiled at her and she returned it. There was a awkward silence after that but we can't really do anything cause we don't know each other. After a few moments of walking, we finally arrived.

"Here you go, you should go inside now." She turned to me and smiled again, i thanked her and she walk away again, while i went inside.

"Hello?" I opened the door and saw the principal, talking to a tall girl. Both of them turned to me and the principal smiled. I don't know what the tall girl did cause my attention was at the man.

"Oh, Yeonjung, you finally came! Come here, sit down." He let me sit down. Wow, im surprised that he knows my name. The principal looks very nice, i can see him as a father figure, he doesn't look intimidating one bit. He told me about the rules and regulations of the school, the history, the clubs and other stuffs that i need to know. I was not interested but i listened well, i really want to make a great first impression.

"And here is your schedule, Ms. Kim here will accompany you since you two will be in the same class." He handed me a piece of paper with my schedule on it, i checked it then turned to the tall girl when he mentioned her.

"What? Sir, i need to go somewhere." The tall girl complained. She was very pretty, i can tell she has many admirers.

"Going to the bathroom just to make out with your girlfriend isn't somewhere, Kim Doyeon." He said. Ohhh, she has a girlfriend, which isn't really surprising. 

"Please accompany Yeonjung here, i don't want her to be lost or late. Make sure that you two will be on time." He said and Doyeon can't really do anything. 

"Its okay sir, i think i can find the classroom by myself." I said, making them turned to me. Doyeon looked like she was going to punch him at any minute, so decided to in. I also don't want anybody to be angry at me, specially at my first day of school.

"No, Doyeon will accompany you. Go go now, you don't want to be late." He decided and made us go. Doyeon stood up and went out, i followed her, not forgetting to thank the principal.

I followed her quietly from behind, i really felt guilty, because of me, she can't go to her girlfriend. After a few minutes, she suddenly stopped and sighed while turning to me.

"I know what you're feeling right now, don't be guilty." She said and smiled at me, which really surprised me, because i thought she's mad at me. She's also very pretty.

"But, because of me, you can't go to your girlfriend." I told her while looking down.

"You know, you're very cute and i like that. Don't worry about that, i was going to break up with her anyway." She said and laughed. It made me look at her, i thought she was going to be one of those bully, but she's suprisingly.....sweet. That last sentence made me confused, and she laughed a bit when she saw it.

"I'm going to break up with her cause i don't like her anymore. Come on now."  She said and we both went to our classroom.

----------

It just makes me smile whenever i think of it. The first time i met Kim Doyeon, the resident player and huge flirt of the school. She was very pretty, even now too. Very tall and has lots of admirers, girlfriends too. There was also one time that i can't forget, the time i met my bestfriends, but back then, it was Doyeon's friends.

----------

Well, my first classes were great, my classmates were nice to me. Luch time was next and i don't know where to go but i packed my things. While i was packing, i heard a voice behind me.

"Lets go, eat with me and my friends. Since you're new and you probably don't have any friends yet." Doyeon said to me. Again, i was shocked, she was very nice. I turned to her and asked her.

"Are you sure? I can just go by myself." I told her. I don't really want to disturb them. I'm fine with being alone actually.

"I insist, plus i think they will be happy to have a new addition to the group." She smiled at me again. I really like her smile, it makes me smile too. I just agreed and we both went to the canteen, where her friends are. While we were walking, i can feel some stares, i don't know why but i just shrugged it off.

"Hey Doyeon!" I heard one of her friends when we arrived. There were 9 of them, one of them i think i have seen before. They were all very pretty, it makes a bit concious to join them. I'm guessing they are the most popular group on the school.

"Hey guys, this is Yeonjung, she's new and the principal told me to accompany her." Doyeon said and sat down beside a small girl. One of them looked up when my name was mentioned and smiled widely.

"Her! Guys, she was the one i was talking about." One of them said. Ohhh, i think her name was Chungha? She was the one who led me to the principals office, i should thank her properly later.

"Really? The squishy cheeks you were talking about?" A very very pretty girl said and pulled me down to sit beside her.

"She does have squishy cheeks!" She said while poking my cheeks. I was blushing a little because she's so close to my face and because of the 'squishy cheeks'." 

"Kyulkyung unnie! You're making her feel uncomfortable." A cute girl, who also has squishy cheeks, said. The said 'Kyulkyung unnie' takes her hands of my cheeks and pouted.

"I'm sorry about that Yeonjung, Kyulkyung here just really like squishy cheeks."  A stone looking unnie said. I'm guessing she's a unnie, because of the way she talks. I don't know, i can just know it.

"Its okay, i can see that." I said and smiled again when Kyulkyung unnie squishes my cheeks one last time before eating.

"Hey Doyeon, hows you and your current girlfriend?" The smallest girl asked Doyeon. From what i heard a while ago, Doyeon said she'll break up with her. I kinda pity that girl cause Doyeon looks chill with it.

"Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me Yoojung. I gotta go, i'll be back and take care of Yeonjung." Doyeon said and went to her girlfriend, who i don't know where is. The last sentence made my heart flutter a bit and i don't know why.

"I bet she's gonna break up with her." Chungha unnie said. Huh? They know? I guess all of them are really close.

"Yeah, theres nothing new, i can't even count how many girlfriends she had already." A girl who talked like an ajusshi said, i guess her name was Sejeong unnie. So Doyeon already had many girlfriends? I don't know why but that made me sad and confused at the same time.

"I'm guessing you're confused Yeonjung." A pale but very pretty unnie said, i think it was Chaeyeon unnie. Yeah, i was confused, is Doyeon a player?

"Well, Doyeon is a player and a flirt, so im telling you to don't fall inlove with her. She might flirt with you from time to time but don't fall for it, its a trap." Nayoung unnie said with a monotone but caring voice. So the things she said a while ago was just flirting, huh, i don't know but i got sad.

"Hey, don't tell me that you're crushing on Doyeon." Yoojung said when she saw my face. Am i? Well, i was about to but not anymore. I can't believe they saw that but i can't tell them.

"What? No! I was just sad for the girls that got broken because of her." I said while shaking my hands. Yes Yeonjung, thats a good excuse. Hehehe, not really tho, i was really sad for them.

"Yeah, us too. Doyeon is really popular here, she's known as the player and the huge flirt, but all of the people here likes her. What do they even see in Doyeon? Yeah, sure she's pretty, tall and caring, but still." Mina said while eating. So she is caring, i smiled inside when i heard that, because what she did a while ago was real.

"Don't you fall inlove with her, okay? We don't want you to be hurt." Sohye said while giving Mina some water, who choked, said. Wow, we just met today and they treat like a close friend already. I smiled at them widely.

"I won't guys and thank you for reminding me, eventhough we just met today." I told them and they smiled at me saying, that it was no problem and they are just doing there job as a friend. I'm really happy that i met this girls, i think all of us will be forever.

--

So sweet, right? It was just the first day and they treated me like sister already. I was really thankful, i thanked them everyday back then and they smile or laughed at me. All of us are still bestfriends, with some of them dating each other now. 

Yes, i told them that i will not fall inlove with Doyeon but i guess i failed at that. I was trying my best back then, but it doesn't go away because of the way she treated me. I can feel its not just flirting, i can feel its real and i was doomed. I just told myself back then that she was just playing.

----------

I was just by myself at the garden, my friends were still not finished with theirs. I texted them that i'll be waiting for them here. I don't know where Doyeon is, maybe she's out there flirting.

"Hey." Speak of the devil. I turned to her when i heard her and sat down beside me giving me a cup with ice cream on it.

"Here, sorry i was late, i bought some ice cream for us." I took the cup and ate it. I thought she was flirting but she really bought food for us. So sweet. Doyeon has been treating me like this since the day i met her. It makes me confuse and its really hard cause i don't want to fall inlove with her cause she is a flirt and a player.

"Thank you." I turned to her and saw her looking at me, this made look away again. Why is she staring at me? Oh gosh, my cheeks are burning, i hope she doesn't see it.

"Cute." She laughed and pinched my cheeks. I whined telling her it hurts. My poor cheeks. She always do this to my cheeks.

"So, hows you and your current girlfriend?" I asked. It was quiet and i don't like quiet, so i started. We always ask this to her everyday, just to make sure.

"We broke up yesterday." She replied, eating her ice cream. As usual, it doesn't affect her.

"Oh, so who's next?" I asked and we both laughed. I really like this moments, just me and her, laughing together. Yes, i think i have fallen for the player, Kim Doyeon.

"I don't know, you?" She said and i just slapped her shoulder gently. Ok, that made me blush a little. Come on Yeonjung, don't fall for it. But she sounded very serious with it tho.

"Lets go now, Nayoung unnie just texted me." I said and got up, with her following me. She got my bag and we both went to the others. It was always like this, Doyeon always lifting my bag for me. I don't really mind it, i find it very sweet.

----------

She's so sweet, right? She still do it now, lifting my bag even if its very light. She's a gentlewoman. It was always like that, Doyeon being very sweet to me. It made me fall for her more. The others thought that we were together but i always disagree to them. Doyeon was just smiling and laughing.

I got mad at myself cause i fell for a player, i always cry everynight because of it, knowing if we did dated each other, she'll break up with after 3 days. But there were this one sentence that made think and had a little hope, "You know, Doyeon changed because of you, in a good way."  When Sejeong unnie told me this, it got me thinking. I got the answer one day when i was walking along the corridor.

--------

Classes are over, finally. I was walking along the corridor, Doyeon was supposed to wait for me but i didn't saw her so i just got out first. Our last subjects are different for this day. I decided to stop by the restroom to fix myself up, when i arrived at the door, i heard someone.

"Doyeon, just tell us the truth, are you falling inlove with her?" I heard someone. That was Nayoung unnie and i guess Doyeon is there too. What does she mean? I listened to their conversation more, i know it was bad but i got curios, hehehe.

"I don't know unnie, i think i am. I always think of her, care for her and treat her differently from my ex-girlfriends. I stopped my player ways because of her because she told me to, i didn't know why, but i just suddenly stopped after that." Doyeon replied. The tone of her voice is happy but sad at the same time. Huh, theres already another girl that makes the heart of Kim Doyeon beats for real this time. I was at the brink of crying because of this, Doyeon already loves someone, i can't have her anymore.

"We noticed that too and we were happy because of it, but Doyeon, we don't know if we'll trust you. Sorry for saying this but, were scared because you might break her heart. She's our friend Doyeon." Nayoung unnie's words were very sincere and serious. I'm also scared for that girl, im sad but i know Doyeon, this can be a joke.

"No unnie, please trust me. I really do love her, for real this time. Everytime i see her, specially when she smiles, my heart just skips a beat. My inner self is also telling myself to care and protect her. Oh, and that voice, that sweet soothing voice of her, it makes me melt and fall for her even more." Doyeon said. I can imagine her smiling widely while saying this. This girl is very lucky.

"I'm proud of you Doyeon, you finally found your real love but, how can you be so sure that she'll date you?" Nayoung unnie asked. I'll really slap that girl if she rejects Doyeon, like Doyeon is already a package.

"I'm not sure unnie but i know that i can make her fall inlove with me, i know i can make Yoo Yeonjung, the girl who made my heart beat for real, fall inlove with me." Doyeon replied. Wait, did i hear that right? My name? Am i the girl? I made a stupid decision and showed myself. The two of them were shocked, specially Doyeon. I had tears in my eyes, happy tears.

"Y-Yeonjung, how long have you been standing there? Wait, why are you crying? Why is my bear crying?" Doyeon asked and went to me, checking i have some bruises. I stopped her and looked at her with tears in my eyes.

"Doyeon, i heard everything. I feel the same way, i didn't tell it to you because i was scared, scared that you'll just play with me. Doyeon-" I could not continue and cried hard. Doyeon wrapped her arms around me, comforting me. 

"Shhh, im sorry, i know what i was back then but please Yeonjung, i will assure you that i wont ever play with you." Doyeon said, rubbing my back up and down slowly to comfort me. I was happy that she really loves me but i still have doubt.

"I don't know if i can believe you but i trust you." I snuggled up closer to her. I'm not going to give in yet.

"Its okay, i understand, but please, Yeonjung." She said, sounding like she's going to cry. She hugged me tightly.

"Eventhough i really love you, i still have to know if what you're saying true. I'm still not saying that we can be together but im giving you a chance to prove yourself." I said while looking at her. Doyeon smiled when she heard that i'll be giving her a chance.

"Really? Omg! Thank you Yeonjung, thank you." She said and hug me tightly, which i returned.

"Aww so sweet and got it all on camera." We heard someone say. Oh, we forgot that Nayoung unnie is still here. We looked at her and she smiled at us, telling Doyeon that she can do it.

---------

I can't believe that me, an ordinary girl, made the heart of a player beat for real. Yeah i know, i have irresistable charms (hair flips). The day that Doyeon confessed to me, the day that i couldn't sleep because of what happend in that restroom. I still have the video, our friends laughed because it happend in a restroom but they were happy for us, specially for Doyeon. Yes, i did give her time to prove herself, i trust her but i just need to know if she really is telling the truth.

She was saying the truth alright, after that day, Doyeon will be always by my side everyday. She always treat me foods, specially ice cream. She protects me from the small things too. There was this one time that i cried because of a big dog.

----------

Me and Doyeon were walking at the park, i told her if we could and she agreed immidiately. She was holding my hands, i still haven't answered her yet but i let her do it cause i like it too hehehe. 

"Hey, look over there." Doyeon pointed at something, i followed her finger and i saw some dogs. It was cute but i didn't want to go, its not that im scared of dogs or something, big dogs scare and there were a lot there. Doyeon suddenly pulled me making go there, i held her hand tight and she looked at me.

"You scared or something?" She asked me. There were this caring tone in it and makes my heart flutter. I smiled at her.

"Big dogs, they scare me." I replied. She smiled at me said that we should go somewhere, i was really thankful for her. When we were about to go, a big dog suddenly went to us and barked loudly.

"Ahhh!" I screamed and hugged Doyeon. She hugged me back tightly, saying it was okay and the big dog was gone now. I still cried and hugged her.

"Its okay, its okay, the big dog will not hurt my Yeonjung. I shall protect my little Yeonjung from big dogs." She said with a soft voice. It really made my heart flutter. My crying calm down and she lead me to a bench where we sat down.

"Are you okay now?" She asked me. Worry is showing on her face, i told her that i was okay now and i was sorry for crying.

"Don't say sorry, you were scared so i had to protect you. I didn't know that my little Yeonjung can be scared of a big dog." She laughed and i pouted while slapping her shoulders softly. I really like it when she calls me 'my little Yeonjung'."

----------

She still calls me by that nickname sometimes and it still has the same effect. We went to amusement park after that and had fun. She calls with a lot of nicknames, but that one is my personal favorite.

Time passed and i knew that it was time to tell Doyeon, she did a great job, she proved her love for me and i will give her long awaited reward. I still can't forget her reaction when i told her, it was super cute.

---------

I sighed deeply, feeling nervous. I was going to give the answer to Doyeon, i don't know why im nervous.

"Its going to be okay Yeonjung, she will be happy." I heard Chaeyeon unnie beside me. We were walking to Doyeon's place, the other girl are there already, saying that they will be having a party. They were but i will also tell it to Doyeon now.

"I know unnie, im just really nervous." I looked at her and she smiled at me. The other girls can't really forget it too, that Doyeon the player will now have a permanent girlfriend.

"You can do it, i know you can." She assured me and that made me a bit better. After a few minutes, we finally arrived.

"I'll get it!" We heard Mina say. The door opened and we saw Mina with some food with her. Her face lift up when she saw us.

"Yeonjung! Chaeyeon unnie! Come in, the party is just starting." Mina said with some food in . We laughed and went inside. All of the girls are there, dressed in their pajamas. Wait, i didn't bring one. Oops.

"Judging from your face Yeonjung, you didn't bring pajamas, right?" Yoojung asked me as i sat down in the couch. I smiled and nodded.

"Yah Doyeon! Do you have a extra pair?"  Sejeong unnie shouted. Doyeon came out from the kitchen and nodded. She told me to follow her into her room. 

"Why didn't you bring one?" Doyeon asked as we arrived in her room. The first thing that caught my eyes was the picture of us together beside her bed. I think it was cute.

"I forgot." I replied and smiled at her, in which she replied by messing my hair. I pouted and arranged it. She laughed and got something from her closet.

"Here, i bought it for you, cause i kinda felt that you'll forget to bring one." Doyeon handed me a bear onesie. She bought this for me? I'm touched. 

"Thank you." I smiled at her and changed. When i was done i saw Doyeon blushed. I laughed at her and she just pouted.

"Don't be shy, you'll be seeing more of this soon." I winked at her laughed, which made her blushed more. She calm down and asked what do i mean by that.

"What i mean is yes Doyeon, i'll be your girlfriend." I smiled at her widely. Her eyes widen and i laughed again. She pulled me closer and hugged me tightly, which i returned. She keep on saying thank you and that she will never hurt me.

"Thank you so much Yeonjung, you'll never regret it." She said and cupped my face. She kissed me passionately and i returned it. I can't believe im kissing the love of my life. We pulled apart when the need for air is needed, we looked at each other while smiling.

"I love you, Yoo Yeonjung." She whispered. It made my heart jumped.

"I love you too, Kim Doyeon." I replied and she kissed me one last time. We told the girls and they were very happy that for us and telling Doyeon to never hurt me. We laughed and had fun with the party. I'll never forget this day, the day that, Yoo Yeonjung and Kim Doyeon, became official.

----------

That happend in her bedroom, great, right? She confessed to me in a restroom and we became official in a bedroom. Cute. I smiled just thinking about it, i still have the onesie and i still wear it. The other girls were very happy for us, they trust Doyeon again but they thinked otherwise when they see Doyeon flirting again.

----------

It was lunch time and all of us were in the garden. Doyeon said she'll be late, but i do hope she'll hurry up because the girls are looking at me weirdly.

"What?" I asked them. I'm really confused, they all sighed and looked at each other. Is something wrong?

"Look Yeonjung, we really don't want to tell you this but i think you need to know." Chungha unnie said. Have they done something wrong? This is scaring me.

"Its about your girlfriend." Kyulkyung unnie said. Huh? Doyeon? Whats wrong? Is she okay? I stayed quiet and they continued.

"We have seen your girlfriend flirt with other girls many time." Somi said. What? Flirting? I thought that she was going to stop.

"Were sorry that we told you, we just want you to know." Nayoung unnie said. I was going to say something but someone cutted me.

"Hey guys! I'm here, sorry im late." We heard Doyeon. We looked at her and she sat down beside me. 

"Hey babe, why are you guys looking at me like that?" She asked us after giving me a kiss on the forehead. Okay, it made my heart jumped again.

"Can you guys please leave us alone for a while." I told the other girls and they compiled. They gathered their stuff and left us two alone. Doyeon looked at me.

"Babe, is there something wrong?" Doyeon asked worriedly. I should really ask her now.

"Dodo, the girls told me something." I started and looked at her. I can see the worry in her eyes. She signalled me to continue.

"They said that, they saw you flirt with other girls many times." I continued and looked away. After a few minutes, i heard her laughed. I looked at her weirdly and she was just smiling.

"Why are you so cute? Look babe, yes i have stopped my player ways and i also tried to stopped flirting with other girls. It stopped, the romantic flirting, but the friendly flirting didn't. I don't know why but thats how i make friends. So don't you worry, okay? My proffesional skills in flirting are only for you." Doyeon explained while looking into my eyes. I believe her, even in our group of friends, she flirts with them sometimes but like what she said, its only friendly flirting. I hugged her tight and burried my face in her neck, she hugged back.

"Promise?" I asked still hugging her. She laughed a bit, hugging me tighter.

"I promise, i love you." She whispered and kissed my forhead, which i really like. It makes me special.

"I love you too." I replied. She pulled back and looked at me.

"I can't believe i have this cutie bear as my girlfriend." She said and laughed. I pouted and slapped her shoulders gently. She just ruffled my hair but arranged it back again.

"Lets go now, we might be late." She pulled me up and lead the way to our classroom while holding hands. I guess the others went first. People always look at us, specially at me, at first i find it very uncomfortable but Doyeon said just to ignore it and i did. The whole school was shocked that i made the player's heart beat for real, it was in the school paper too. Her fans and ex-girlfriends was mad at me and even bullied me but Doyeon was always there to save me. I think they grew tired because they know Doyeon will never look at them. 

----------

Thats the reason why i don't care if Doyeon is flirting, its her way of making friends. I know she wont cheat at me, she even tells me if someone is trying to hit on her, its very cute everytime she tells me it cause she looks sad but really cute at the same time. I always tell her that its okay and she can't help it cause she's so pretty. She just smiles and hugs me, saying thank you.

After that day, i explained it to the girls but they still don't believe it. Until now. I breathe out and looked at the girls infront of me. Some of them were just staring, some were in awe.

"And thats the answer to your questions." I said and smiled at them. They woke up from their trance and Nayoung unnie was the first to say something.

"Were sorry guys, we should have believed you." Nayoung unnie apologize and the other girls followed. I stopped them, saying that it was okay. They stopped and looked at the time.

"I think we have to go now, thanks for the wonderful story time and sorry again." Chaeyeon unnie said and hugged me and Doyeon. The girls also did the same and bid our goodbyes to them. After i closed the door, i felt some arms wrapped in my waist from behind, that made me smile instantly.

"You okay?" Doyeon asked me. I turned around wrapped my arms around her neck and she did the same to my waist.

"Yeah, im okay, they finally believe us." I replied and smiled at her. She kissed my forehead and looked at me. I could almost cry because of happiness. We already graduated from highschool and were now on our last year of college. Some of the other girls are the same and some already has jobs. Me and Doyeon stayed long, there were some downs but we managed to get thru it. I know our story was a bit cliche but i think its cute. An ordinary girl, made the heart of a player beat for real.

"What you thinking about?" Doyeon asked. I guess i was staring at her for too long. I just smiled and kissed her passionately, she kissed back. I can feel her smiling in our kiss. We pulled away when the need for air arrived. We just looked at each other, lost in our own thoughts.

"I love you, Yoo Yeonjung." She whispered.

"I love you too, Kim Doyeon." I replied and we kissed again. I don't really want to tell what happend after that, its up to the author's decision hahahaha. I'll just say that, people, specially my friends, understand us now. They finally have The Answer. 

----------

Hope you liked it, sorry it took a while, i was thinking on how to right this, if its going to be all flashback or Yeonjung telling the story but i just decided to put it together. Sorry if some of them are confusing and sorry if its lame, i actually have some awesome plans for this but something happend and my brain isn't working because of that. If you're asking what is it, well, in the middle of writing this story, my girlfriend suddenly broke up with me, i was torn and my brain couldn't function properly because of that. I hope you guys understand. Also, sorry for grammar mistakes, spelling mistakes and all of it, i used my phone to post this. This is my very first POV story, i hope its fine and this is also my first long story. Thank you for reading.