She is only mine!

You are my simple obsession

V`sPOV:
Debut with my friends who are like a family to me
My group is called BTS ..
We love and enjoy the moments between us and our Armys ...
I was in my room with my hyungs, playing video games ... and enjoying the crazy and funny moments we were doing.
And it became night .... That our representative suddenly came to the department ..
Our representative ... to tell us good news.
I do not know what it will be ??
-Boys ,. I have good news, they are going to appear on television, they are the guests of the very famous program. After School Club ..
Mmm "After School Club", that name sounds very familiar ..
-What a thrill, let's appear on telelvision to see our Armys ... right, suga?
-sure , stop  with your noises, you do not let me rest, idiot jHOPE
-sure, boys, already sleep and pay everything because we have to be there early ..
- sure , jin princess
- Do not tell me princess !!! Jiminiee, and stop with your jokes eh, if you will not have breakfast in the morning!
-I'm sorry, jin hyung, just kidding, hehhe right, kookie?"
-hehe yess , jimin hyung, you saw  his face hehhe
We heard laughter and shouts that suddenly Namjoon, Our Leader ..
- Yah, guys hurry up and get some sleep .. aishhh
The next day :
We arrived at an incredible place
It was a place where I wanted to know a lot, because there where your favorite people and programs.
It has everything you've always dreamed of knowing.


When I realized that we were invited to appear on television, I was excited but at the same time nervous .. because I was going to see my ARMYs from all over the world ..
I was very happy ...
But when I came to the rest room of ASC ..
We introduce ourselves and greet all of the staff of ASC .. and we brought food by grace for the invitation ..
And they thanked us.
But when we were there, I saw a girl who caught my attention ..
I saw that girl who looked very young .... I thought it was cute !! All a baby!
I could not stop looking at her, her beauty caught my attention ..
I wanted to meet her ...
That suddenly, she is coming here!
-Hi, good morning, Bts !! I LIKE to meet you, I hope we get along well for now!
When I saw her, I was surprised by what she was like.
It gave me a lot of tenderness and laughter ..
I never saw a girl who was ver cute with that smile that was like a bright sun ..
She heard everything excited and funny, she had a personality that made her unique and different than the other girls ..
-Hi, it's a pleasure, I'm V
-Hi, V oppa much pleasure, I am 15 & jimin park but also called me by my English name jamie, I hope we get super cool and feel at home;)
-Jimin? How strange that she has the same name as my hyung jimin, but she is very interesting ..
-Sure, jamie , We'll enjoy it a lot !! , I assure!!
-Good to know that, V oppa !!
I looked very happy, I thought that girl so rare but interesting is
-ohh, it's time to start the show, V oppa, your members are waiting for you, come on! I interlaced his hand with mine to go to the recording ..
- Of course, jamie! , We went together to record my first appearance on tv ...
We went and started all the recording and I did not understand  a damn what they said but I had a lot of fun and enjoy a lot with my ARmys.
When everything is over and we say goodbye ..
And from there I realized that i have feelings about her ...

She become my girl that i want ..

She became my simple obesion
I wanted to know about her.
Her favorite color, Favorite character, All of her ..
I could not stop thinking about her ..
I always had it in my mind
I felt crazy about her ...
Maybe it would be Love or Friendship?
But I felt her for me
But my feelings for her Became A simple Obession of love
Everything I want to know about her has become an Obsession I've never felt like this for a girl
I've gone crazy, when I realized the truth .. I'm in love  with  her ..
She is my only simple obession ... No one can take it from me by my own hands ..
Because she is mine ... Only Mine and no one else can separate us ...
That I would give everything for her ..
My beloved Jamie .... And unique to me..

Everything I feel for her is a secret that nobody knows .....

My secret that she will never know ...