Dammit Hoseok

It All Started With A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin was working on his desk as Hoseok approached him and asked him if he could stay until late that night because he needed to finish some papers he had left from another day.

 

Jimin couldn't possibly say no as this was his boss and he also wanted him to forget completely about the whole ‘ pick’ situation. And yet Hoseok still eyed him every single day. The incident had happened on a Saturday night to Monday morning and now it was Friday. The hours every day were passing slowly for Jimin. As much as he liked Hoseok he also liked his bed. And staying at work on a Friday night, wasn't on Jimin’s plans. But here he was agreeing, with a smile at Hoseok who was looking at him with a warm expression.

 

He averted his eyes and wished Hoseok would stop having those expressions, because his heart and feelings have been really messed up after this whole time they had known each other. He had never felt this happen with another person and mostly his previous boyfriends. Even though Jimin had missed and craved for ual interaction and generally some physical contact, he still hadn't been with another person. He had done everything else but . He was afraid that meant commitment and he wasn't just ready for that. All of his past boyfriends had broken up with him because he didn't want to have with them. They wouldn't give him enough time to think if it was worth it. In the end it was all about and Jimin was confused with that logic. Though his body never reacted so quickly in the past. Now it was out of control. If his heart sped up a little, his pants would be uncomfortable in the next minute.

 

On a lot of occasions, when he was home, he would suddenly think of Hoseok and his would be rock hard. He couldn't bear it. He had even awoken a single day at the middle of the night from a wet dream. He was covered in sweat and his heartbeat was beating with a crazy rhythm. And of course, a part of him looking at the ceiling.



 

Without himself realising, his body was searching for Hoseok.



 

As it was getting late, Jimin watched as everyone finished their works for the day and were getting ready to head home. He envied them but he didn't have a choice but stay.

 

Now it was near midnight and Jimin had drank more coffee than Levi tea. The only people in the floor were him, two more employees who always stayed late and of course the damn beautiful Hoseok. He mentally slapped himself because he was acting as a high school girl thinking about her crush. His coffee was almost over and he decided to have a quick break and go get some more. He got up from his desk and went to the floor's small kitchen. As he entered the one person he did and didn't want to see at the moment was Hoseok. Well, Hoseok hadn't noticed him as he was pouring coffee and had his back turned to him. Jimin stood in silence and watched Hoseok’s back. His suit was off and his sweat made his muscles look extra (+ordinary) y.

 

He stayed in silence far longer than he wanted because Hoseok turned around and caught Jimin staring. He was startled but still he flashed a smile at Jimin. Jimin almost lost it. Hoseok leaned on the counter and started drinking him coffee. Jimin didn't make anymore eye contact and went to pour coffee. He then realised that Hoseok used all the coffee that was left. He embraced himself for a conversation with Hoseok,  whose eyes were watching him the whole time, as a hunter looking at it's prey. He realised every time he had to talk to Hoseok his heart would skip some beats. The man was going to kill him.

 

“Mr. Jung?”

 

“Yeah, Jimin?”

 

“You're drinking all the remaining coffee sir.”

 

“Oh! I'm sorry Jimin.” Hoseok said without meaning it and Jimin thought that was a cocky move. He nodded his head slowly in annoyance and made his way slowly towards the exit until a hand stopped him.

 

“Look, I'm sorry about that. But, here. You can take mine.” Hoseok said as he placed his mug in Jimin’s hands.

“You need it more than me at the moment.”

 

“Are y-you sure sir? Is that okay?” Jimin asked just to make sure.

 

“Totally! Also when you're done come to my office. I have something to talk to you about.” Hoseok said with a smile. He then patted Jimin’s cheek and Jimin felt his hand lingering longer than it should. As he was about to turn around and leave from this slight awkward situation he felt a thump caressing his cheek. Hoseok smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter