Final

Walking With You

JR or Kim Jonghyun has finally being top 20 in Produce 101 Season 2. He is everyone's loves because of his kindness and leadership. The members who were leading by him before succeeded debut as Wanna One. Unfortunately,  Jonghyun isn't able to debut and shocking everyone with his 14th rank. Jonghyun was still smiling but no one knows that he's feeling sad and thinking that this is the end for him. But his girlfriend knows him better and could comfort and seeing him far away. Jina,  Jonghyun's girlfriend could able seeing him at the corner, knowing that her boyfriend is feeling sad despite of smile that he shows to everyone on stage. She remembered when he told her that he wanted to join the show because he feels that he needed to do this before the company decided to disband Nue'st. He feels that everything happened because of him. Jina feels sad whenever Jonghyun started to blame himself. 

 

After the show ended, Jonghyun excused himself from others and walking back home alone because he needs his time alone. Jina was following him from the back until Jonghyun stopped walking. " I know you're following me Ji. You should going back Ji. It's late now" . After telling Jina to go back, Jonghyun started walking again and Jina still following him until they reached Han river. 

 

"Who am I to you, Jonghyun? " Jina sits beside Jonghyun. "Huh??" Jonghyun feels shocked when Jina asked him unexpected question. "You endure everything by yourselves.  You don't talk to me about it until the last minute. You're keep everything by yourselves. Everyone will seeing that you're not greedy but for me, you are. You don't talk to me what you feel, you're greed to yourself saying that everything is okay when it's actually you are not. You are able to smile but God knows how much everything you build started to crumble. You never being greedy to yourself, yes, but you're greedy of making everyone feels good instead of you. Can you atleast vent out everything you feel to me? Your sincerely feelings. All of your pains? Lessening your burden? I couldn't smile looking at your smile because your smile actually hiding the deepest wound yet you make everyone happy because they thought you are okay. Will you stop standing at the corner and started to stand at the spotlight. I know oppa, you're sad ,upset and shocked when the national producer representative announced your rank. You were feeling everything is fine. Is it hard for you, oppa? "

"I know that Ji. I just being me. I thought if everyone seeing all of my weaknesses,  it would be a totally mess. Everyone deserves the spotlight ji, especially those who still young and hasn't debut. I am a leader of my group, the one who training longer than everyone else yet i couldn't be a proper leader, bringing my group to the top, recognize by others, composed a great song. I feel  like i am a totally failure, maybe that's why i deserved that rank. I couldnt complaint or sigh because i didn't doing my best like others. I know, i am not being a good boyfriend to you. I couldn't even manage myself and even our relationship. But i do love you Jina. I am sorry i couldn't be like other boyfriend who treat his girl with everything.  I just only focus on my career instead of you. I dont deserve you Ji--"

Jina shuts Jonghyun by kissing him. Jina touches his face, letting her hand dancing at his face, and soothing him just by her touch.  

" shhh, please dont oppa. I am the one who don't deserve you. I couldn't helping you. I just only can comfort you that everything is okay when it's actually not. Please don't blame yourself. You're great oppa. Not everything is your fault.  You dont even know that you actually proved yourself in every aspects. I mean look at you, people who never know you, that even don't stanning you are started stanning you, started to recognize your capabilities. Not even your fans, but the coaches, and even the candidates in Produce 101. If not, they won't let you be a leader for 4 missions you know. You're great, handsome, caring, a good leader, a good rapper, a good dancer and a charming person. It only takes time for people to recognize and realize. I mean look at me. It takes you 3 years for me to accept you. But please, atleast take a good care of you. Even your members either Nuest or in Produce 101 care about you. Your parents care about you, people surrounding you and even me. Please be greedy for once, be greedy to take care of you and don't be greed for anyone else. Don't stop, never give up, heads up and keep walking. If no one is walking with you, i will. I love you, my love onibugi Kim Jonghyun." 

Jonghyun smiled when Jina confessed her love towards him. 

" I love you too, my Park Jina."

Both of them spending their time together, listening to each other thoughts.