I will make sure to keep my distance

Forget me not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was another day at the practice room when it started again.

"You can't keep messing up Jung kook" Hoseok

"I'm so disappointed in you." Namjoon

"At least show some effort! We know that you don't want to be here but at least do it for the band." That was Yoongi.

Oh how wrong they were, Jungkook thought.

Jungkook wanted to do well but it felt like his body didn't want to listen to him. It hurt him so much especially when Jimin couldn't even look him in the eye anymore. Jungkook wanted to cry but he couldn't because that would be weakness in their eyes.

It wasn't always like this.

They were happy once.

Everything was perfect. Until jaebum came into the picture. He took away everything - his Jiminie hyung, his bestfriend, everyone. Because of him, everyone hated him.

*FLASHBACK*

"Jungkook-ah,I want you too meet someone,this is Jaebum"Jimin said The first time Jungkook met him, he thought that he seemed like a nice guy.

Boy was he wrong.

Whenever the other members left, he would become someone else entirely.

"Jungkook,  you do know that they only kept you in the band because they pity you."

"You should stop staring at Jimin, it's pathetic, he could never love someone as worthless as you."

He told the members but they thought that he had been lying, they didn't believe him. They actually thought that he was jealous.

It only got worse from there, but h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter