First Day of school and host club

Spring garden high school club

 Una was getting ready for her first day of school.She change into Her School uniform which was a white dress with their school logo on it.Then she grabbed her bag with her school supplies in it and left her home she share with her mother and go in her car and left for school.About 20 mins later she arrived at the school.

 She went to the office to get her Schedule for the year.She was excited to have art and jewelery class this year.This week is for the students to get use to the school grounds and to find their classes.Una was walking around the school. She love it this school is truly beautiul.Then she notice a Door it was different from the others.She grabbed the gold knobs and open the door and a blast of cool air hit her and she saw different color roses petals leave the room.Then she notice 7 boys and 3 of them were sititing down.

Got7:Welcome to the host club

She never seen a host club before.She notice a boy with Platinum white hair.He grabbed her hand and kiss it,Then he brought her into the room and saw the other boys with other girls.Then the boy introduce himself and the other boys.

BamBam:Hello i'm BamBam nice to meet you The 2 boys over their the taller one is Mark and the other is Jackson.The boys over their is JB,The one eating sweets is Yugyeom.The ther boy on the couch with 3 girls is Youngjae and the last boy that handle all our work and crunches the numbers is Jinyoung.Your name young lady

Una:I'm Una nice to meet you can you give me more info on the host club

BamBam:is pretty much us boys with too much time on our hands entertaining the female students who also have to much free time they only come when they have break time or lunch time

Una Nodded and she look over to where Mark and Jackson was and they were with 2 twin girls.She listen in on their conversation.

Jackson:its was so cute he's cuddlingme saying he had a bad dream

Mark:jackson don't tell them that story you promise you would never tell them that your so mean

Jackson:i'm sorry

Mark looks down.Then Jackson brought his hands to mark face rubbing his cheeks softly.

Jackson:you were so cute that i had to tell them i'm sorry

Mark: i forgive you

Twin girls:aaaahhhh so cute aaahhh

Una thought"wow those girls scream over them doing that hmm it was going to be an interesting year".Then she sat down at a little booth and she saw some tea sandwichs and peach tea.She tried it and she really like it then she saw a young boy walking over to her and sat with her.

Yugyeom:i'm Yugyeom you should tried the chocolate cake its really good

Una:nice to meet you Yugyeom and i will

She tried the cake and it was really good then she notice him opening his mouth.She smiled and fed him some.She thought he was really cute.Then she heard the bell and everyone left for lunch.She saw so many items for lunch then she notice the boy name JB he walked over to her and whisper in her ear.

JB:try the A lunch  its really good

Una:um alright

she was confused on why he wanted her to tried the A lunch.She had enough to get the A lunch so she did and went to sit down.Then she looked up and notice all 7 boys were around her.The other girls thought i was lucky and other girls didn't want me around them but she didn't care.Mark grabbed her fork and brought some food to

Mark:say ahh

She did as she was told and she wa amazed at how rich people food tasted.It was really good but she did missed when her mom made her bento boxes for her,but she been so busy she doesn't have time anymore.She wasn't going to make it a habit to buy her lunch everyday she was learning to make her own bento lunches so she could save money.

Once lunch was over she went to her other 3 classes then went to her final class which was Jewelery making 101.She knew it was going to be her favorite class all year.Everyone was making what they wanted.Then she ssaw Jackson he sat with her and made him a necklace and an earring.

 Una had to help him because he kept poking himself. Finally the bell rang it was time for everyone to go home.JB snuck a item into Una bag right before she left the school to get into her car her car.The boys were curious about what JB was doing so Jinyoung went and ask him.

Jinyoung:what you snuck into her bag hyung

JB:she our new friend i want her to have something to keep in contact with us

Mark:that nice of you

JB:it was my mom idea

They nodded and left for their own houses.Una arrived home she had a good first day and she notice her mom was home.She smiled and hugged her mom.

Una:hey mom how's work

Una's Mom:well i got the next couple months off they said i work too hard

Una:you do mom  glad they gave you some time off

Una went to bag and notice a black box was in it she was wondering what it was.Then her mom saw it and ask her.

Una's mom:what that sweetie

Una:i don't know mom

Una open the box and notice it was a phone with a phone case of 7 boys.Then it all click for her.

Una:while i was wondering around the school i saw this door and open it mom.It was a host club and one of the boys must hae snuck this into my bag and it has a note that saids your our best friend now.

Una's Mom:you made friends that great sweetie 

Una:it is but this is too much when i go to school tomorrow i will give this phone back i can't afford it

Then she heard the phone and check the message and was shocked by it.

Una's Mom what does it say sweetie

Una: its from JB its says "we know what you could be thinking i put you on my plan so you don't have to worry about paying just worried about studies and we will protect you from anyone that would hurt you."

Una's mom:aww their so protective of you

Una:i don't know why i hardly know the boys

Una's mom:oooohhh their boys who do you like

Una: MOM i don't like them like that

Her mom smiled and got dinner ready.They ate and then clean up the kitchen,Then they got shower and change into their night time clothes and her mom was already out but before Una went to sleep she text JB.

Una:why are you doing this for me i hardly know you guys

JB:their something special about you and your our friend

She smiled then before she knew it,They both fell asleep while texting each other.