Goodbye

Goodbye - Soosica fanfic

Two-forty-five, Jessica checks the time on her watch, "she's fifteen minutes late," she thinks. Snorting, she looked around, surrounded by many books, large, small, old, new, of various colors and themes, without much to do in that already well-known library, she was waiting for her, in a more isolated corner of the empty library.

She then decides to read a book, picks up the first one in front of her, "paper cities" she didn't like that book, "too much drama " she thinks in frustration, puts the book back on the shelf and resolves pick up her cellphone to look at hours by the laziness of reasoning what hours the small, and the large hands of her watch wanted to tell her," three hours " she says, by turning her cellphone up, Jessica gets her finger on the screen of her cell phone playing with the bubble effect that it emits when she unlocks the screen.

A few minutes later she sees a smiling girl walk past the door, with her backpack on her shoulders and her hair tied a little higher than usual. Jessica sighs heavily, staring at the smiling girl heading toward her. "Hi Sica! I missed you ", the girl says as she walks in front of Jessica, the girl leans toward her so that a brief seal of her lips is deposited on Jessica's, and the girl smiles at her again, the girl leans once more, so one more kiss is deposited in the soft lips of Jessica, but the same turns her face facing the ground.

"What happened Sica?" Asks the girl confused and slightly concerned, "am I with bad breath? I'm sorry, I just happened to be in the diner before I came here, and- " " It's not that " sighs the older woman, cutting off the tallest girl's voice. "It ... can't ... anymore" Jessica remains hesitant. "I know, but I'll stop eating so much, no need to worry," Sooyoung says with a warm smile on her face.

"Soo, it doesn't work ... the two of us ... no more," she says quietly. Sooyoung is hit by a rush of confusion, "what are you talking about Sica?", Jessica fills her lung of air before continuing to say "I can't continue Sooyoung, that's it, bye" Jessica says and turns to leave , but is prevented by the higher one that pulls her back by the wrist.

"Are you crazy, Jessica? It's a joke isn't it? Please Sica, you're kidding aren't you? "Sooyoung asks with a hesitant smile on her face. "I'm not kidding, Sooyoung, I'm not going to keep this up," she says turning to the highest.

"Is it because I eat too much? I swear I'm going to stop" Jessica denies," is it because I'm always late? I promise to improve Jessica! I'll not be late! "Jessica turns away," Is it my mother? Please Sica we can find a way! She'll understand! " Sooyoung says with a lump in and Jessica denies it again.

"You cannot do this to me Sica! You can't end it all like that!" Says the tall one with teary eyes, staring at Jessica's unshaven face. "yes I can Sooyoung, and I will," Jessica says without emotion, and stares at the floor. "But I love you," the tall one now says with tears watering her cheeks. "Sica, I love you!" She says again, holding Jessica's right hand in hers, Jessica looks up and stares at the dark orbits of the highest.

"But I do not love you Sooyoung," she says, and her seriousness scares the other one a little, her words like knives tearing her heart apart. The tall one dropped to her knees on the floor in tears, Jessica was staring at her with her usual serious face.

"You can't do this Jessica, I love you! Aren't you happy with me? Wasn't good everything that we did and spent together?" Sooyoung asks looking up into Jessica's eyes, shedding more and more tears.

"I was very happy with you Sooyoung, but it does not mean that I loved you, or that I love you!" Jessica says still without expression, "But what about the kisses, and everything we did together? Didn't you like it? " Sooyoung asks, still staring at Jessica.

"I liked it, because you liked Sooyoung, I was glad that you were happy, but I do not love you like you love me, I never loved you" Jessica says in a cold way and Sooyoung feels worse than before and starts to cry even more.

"I'm leaving" Jessica says, averting her gaze from Sooyoung and turning toward the door. "You can go," Sooyoung yells at Jessica, "I don't love you either" she says with tears streaming down her face, "I've never loved you, you're just another unimportant person in my life!" she says in a choked up voice , Jessica continues her way to the door without turning back "

"Wait!" Sooyoung yells and holds Jessica by the leg, "if you go through that door it will all be over Jessica!" She speaks crying even more, Jessica sighs and nods " it will be really over Jessica!", “I understood, just let me go then " Sooyoung releases her and she continues on her way, "I hate you Jessica! I hate you! Don't leave me! " Jessica listened to sobs and the sound of Sooyoung crying.

She continues walking until she reaches the parking lot, where she sits in a corner and can no longer hold her tears, her face was soaked, she hears Sooyoung's crying and more tears escape her eyes. "It's the best Sooyoung, please don't hate me" she whispers through the crying "Goodbye”.