Begin

Under the sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was on his way to school as he observed the beautiful, spring scenery that enveloped him, peachy colored petals of the cherry blossoms that surrounded the streets were scattering around him as he walked, some even got stuck in his hair. He then stopped to take a short breather, Jungkook loved the fresh smell that came with spring, this made it his favorite season. He looked at his navy blue and gold watch to check the time, 8:30, he smiled as he still had time to spare. He decided to have a 5 minute modeling session for himself and quickly took out his camera and tripod. he flipped the viewing part so that he can see himself then positioned the tripod so that it will only capture his face, he set the timer to 10 seconds and began positioning himself in front of one of the big cherry blossom trees. 

"5,4,3,2..". he counted in his thoughts with the ticking noise of the timer. He didn't even get to finish counting when a heavy body slammed itself onto his back, its legs were wrapped around his waist and it quickly wrapped its muscular arms around Jungkooks neck. Jungkook heard the camera click as the picture was taken, He looked at the screen and his eyes widened before he turned his head to look at the one who was wrapping themselves around him.

"Jimin!" jungkook shouted in frustration. jimin is jungkook's best friend, they're moms are long time best friends so the 2 have known each other since birth and even thought jimin is a year older than him he can't help to think that mentally he's the older one.

"Hi jungkookie~" Jimin exclaimed as he nuzzled his cheek with jungkooks.

"What are you doing, get off!". Jungkook continued to shout and  began shaking his whole body to try and get him off but to no avail, jimin was stuck to him like a baby koala and thankfully for jungkook there was no one els around to see it as he didn't want people to get the wrong impression.

"no!" he pouted "i want jungkookie to give me a piggyback ride until we get to school" He exclaimed and Jungkook sighed, there was no fighting him when he's in this mood, so Jungkook carefully packed his camera and tripod and when he was done he put his hands under Jimins thighs for support and started walking.By the time they got to the school gates jungkook was wheezing and sweating but jimin insisted on continuing until they get to jungkooks class.

"This isn't what we agreed on!". jungkook protested but continued walking anyway. jimin just smiled and rested his head on jungkooks shoulder. jungkook felt a shiver go down his spine when he felt jimins steady breath graze along his neck. he bit his bottom lip and tried to ignore the unknown feeling.

Jungkook walked through the loud and crowded corridors of his school, everyone looked at him with confused eyes and some girls even squealed while covering their obviously red faces. Jungkook was sweating, a lot, his hair was stuck to his forehead and you could see his build through his white shirt, plus jungkook didn't know how but jimin has managed to fall asleep on his back and was leaning his face against jungkooks neck. Something inside of Jungkook told him not to look at him and so he didn't but he could guess that it's another reason why he's getting so many stares. 

When he got to his classroom he settled jimin in his chair and looked at him. his eyes widened in surprise, jimin looked surprisingly good even though he was drooling as his head leaned to the left. Jungkook crushed his eyebrows together at his thoughts, he looked away from Jimin and slapped his hand onto his forehand in disbelieve, he's seen jimin sleeping plenty of times before but he was never thinking like this, so why was today different? he didn't know but decided to ignore it for now. He looked back at him and wiped the drool off of is face with his thumb, he put his hands on Jimins shoulders and kneeled down to get a bit closer to his face.

"hyung! wake up!". he half shouted half whispered so that only he could hear while shaking his shoulders lightly. Jimin gave out a slight groan but slowly opened his eyes only to be met with jungkooks dark brown sparkling ones. he froze immediately and he swore his heart started to beat faster.

"Jungkookie what.." jimin spoke up and Jungkook could hear the shaky ness in his voice. Jungkook was confused for a second but then he noticed how awkwardly close they were and immediately moved away from him to sit on the table,

"y-you fell asleep while you were on my back", Jungkook explained with an awkward voice as he pointed to his back. Jimin sat up and looked around and soon got out of his sleepy trance.

"Ah- i see, i shouldn't have Stayed up playing video games then". He gave him his signature eye smile and laughed awkwardly

Jungkook sighed unsurprised

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter