caught in the act ( 1/1 )

caught in the act ㅠ ㅠ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Title : caught in the act

Pairing : park woojin x oc

Word Count : 1057

A/N : in which woojin & you decided to keep your relationship a secret but your dance crewmates were not cooperative.

 

 

Yuna knew where this was going. She did not like it one bit. Exchanging eye contact with the latter seated opposite her, they both exchanged cries for help as the others spinned the bottle gleefully. Their laughter sounded evil, she tried laughing along. The bottle slows down, Yuna crossed her fingers. As long as it was not her or the latte- oh crap. Yuna swore she heard Seonho snickering.

 

“So, so, dear Yuna, truth or dare?” She winced at Seungwoo’s teasing tone. Whichever i choose it’s still death anyway. Not wanting to look fearful of what’s to come, Yuna chose dare with no hesitations. Yuna regretted, forgetting that her friends had no limits. Only after being pushed into the cupboard with Seonho a couple of seconds later, with a pair of eyes glaring at her, reminded her so.

 

“Noona, do you want a kiss or do you want to tell me the truth,” Yuna did not like that the cupboard was dark and small and the fact that being alone with Seonho at a time like this meant death. She looked over at the younger, staring at her with a pair of bright orbs, still waiting for a response. She let out a deep sigh, “money or food?”

 

Seonho his lips as he walked out from the cupboard, cracking his fingers. Lots of oohs and ahhs were whispered among their friends and Yuna stared in disbelief at the younger boy’s actions. She felt a pair of eyes burning through her skull. 7 minutes in heaven costed a Seonho-sized meal and plenty of explanations. After making eye contact with the burning eyes directly across, she to reassure the other by shaking her head and mouthing that she did not do anything with that young chick.

 

“Oh, Woojin. Your ears are as red as your hair. Is that some jealousy i smell?” Jaehwan laughed as he swiftly avoided the water bottle Woojin threw at him, his psychotic laughter triggering the rest of the group to laugh along.

 

Yuna huffs, today would be a long day. She knew exactly what they were doing and her friends does not know the meaning of giving up until they knew everything they want to know.

 

The look everyone gave the two of them as Woojin hesitated with his answer was the same as the memes you see on twitter. Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter