Wake up, Jeong!

As sweet as cola
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon dreams of someone shouting while calling her name. It’s getting louder and louder and nearer. The voice sounds so familiar except for the unfamiliar volume. It’s her girlfriend, Mina. Jeongyeon knew it’s Mina and Jeongyeon finally knew she is not dreaming.

 

“Jeongyeon-unnie, wake up!”

 

Jeongyeon won’t wakes up that easily. Even to Mina. Because it is a beautiful Monday morning and Twice surprisingly didn’t have any schedule today. So, Jeongyeon planned to wake up at two.

 

“I need you to wake up now! Jeong!” Mina grab a pillow and practically keeps hitting and throwing and grabbing and hitting again to all over Jeongyeon’s untouchable yet still laying body on the bed.

 

Jeongyeon grab her girlfriend wrist and Mina stumble onto the bed. Jeongyeon embrace Mina and hold her closer but Mina loudly protest.

 

Mina can’t control her emotion. She sit on the bed beside Jeongyeon and still working very hard to wakes up the older girl. “Jeongyeon. Yoo Jeongyeon. Wake up!”

 

Jeongyeon half open eyes were in shocked because Mina obviously still can’t talk down to her even after they starts dating each other. When a rare moments like this happened, Jeongyeon somehow know she’s in trouble. 

 

Jeongyeon look right into her girlfriend eyes. She confused whether Mina is angry or not. Mina is not angry - she looks like she want to be sure Jeongyeon knows she’s not angry. But she still looks cute-serious whining over something. Arguing Jeongyeon to hurriedly wake up.

 

“What?” Jeongyeon asked. Eyes still perfectly shut asleep.

 

“Wake up. I need to asked you something. Please wake up, Jeongyeon-san baby please”

 

“Aigoo, Mina what do you wan- ?!” Jeongyeon whines but wakes up.

 

“You don’t like coke?!” Mina asked, serious.

 

“What?” Jeongyeon sighed. Eyes still on Mina. “Gosh, baby. Where is my good morning kisses? And what a silly morning question is that?

 

“You don’t like coke?!” It’s a question but more to a statement.

 

Jeongyeon not really give her full attention to Mina because she’s still sleepy “Who said that?”

 

“Nayeon unnie”

 

“And you believed her?”

 

“That’s why I asked you first before I jump onto a conclusion” Mina listen closely.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter