oo1.

Public Display of Affecion

oo1.

They didn't like PDA-- Which stands for Public Display of Affection.

Well he was the U-Know Yunho Jung, and she was the Jessica Jung. He was the scary charismatic leader from DBSK while she was the Ice Princess main vocal from Girls' Generation.

It would've been plain awkward to see them cuddling with each other in front of everyone eyes at the SM Concert and Office or just mainly anywhere.

They both are intelligent, caring but cold people who found no reason why they should display their love to each other in public, by making out or cooing to each other. Who would hear Yunho call Jessica 'Sweetie Pie' or Jessica to Yunho 'Dimples'.

And for their lack of PDA, nobody believed that the two were couple, simply because they don't act one at all.

No one ever saw them hold hands at the hallways of the broadcasting stations or seen them out near the Han River. Although there are things that changed though. When they had the same schedule what he would do would find them and greet them and spent much more time outside of his waiting room.

But that doesn't mean that they were a couple right? It was more as a friends. What they needed was more. More contact with each other. More... Public Display of Affection?

All they could do was just smile at each other. Maybe hug. Or even better a kiss. But all the artist from backstage, all wanted something.

 


 

Yunho was glaring at Key and Jonghyun who is with none other then Jessica. He glared in annoyance. Those two boys were always with her, and well... she was always with them. They would throw their arms around each other, they would talk and tell jokes to each other, and as innocent she is. She didn't seem to mind it at all.

For him? He minded. He minded a lot.

He witnesses those three being together a lot during the SM Concerts. He witnessed those three being together so much, that they new when they were going explode in laughter. Which was now...

 


 

She overheard Tiffany and Hyoyeon talking about Yunho right before all of the SM Artist would go up and be on stage to sing their final song.

According to them, Yunho had gone to take a stroll out last night with a random girl, and what a resource had told Hyoyeon was that there was a lot of affection going on. When he got home in his room, that he shares with his group mate Changmin, his shirt was tangled, his hair messed, and his face flushed red.

She grinned to herself. Because she knew what had happened to him that day.

 


 

"Yunho Oppa," she said while those two were interacting with the fans during the song 'Balloons'. "Stop looking at me."

He smirked.

"There's a rumor, that oppa had a little stroll with a special girl, Who was it?" 

"Sica, I believe you should know, She's the only girl that I go take a stroll with late at night," he replied.

"Lucky her."

They departed during the middle of the song and what she was doing now was, of course. She was with the two boys, Jonghyun and Key. Not with any other person or with her little sister. But those two boys. Key and Jonghyun. Them.

He slowly walked towards them and dragged Jessica to the middle of the stage.

"Oppa what are you--"

And what happened next had everyone surprised and relived. 

He wrapped his toned arms around her tiny waist. He went down. And Kissed her.

It defiantly surprised her. He was kissing her. On stage. In Public. In front of their colleagues. And their fans.

This was defiantly PDA.

"Finally," was all the artist and fans said. It was a sigh of relief to them.

 

The two entwined theirs hands together and both kissed again.

Not only the Artist, but the fans had proof that Yunho and Jessica were a couple.