너의 신부, 나야나 Neo-ye sinbu, nayana~

Your Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoojung-aahhhhhh~"

"Yah Choi Yoojungggg~"

"Aigoo, you're so loud, unnie! I need some peacefulness to do my damn homeworks! And Yoojung unnie is not here at the moment. She was out with her friend." Hyojung said as she's ducking her head in between the gap of her slightly opened room's door.

"A friend? Who? Yeoja or namja? Why she didn't tell me?" Doyeon looked kind of upset knowing Yoojung is out with her friend without saying anything to her. She even hastily fished out her iPhone from inside her bag to check whether Yoojung left a message for her or not. There are indeed some unread messages in there but none of them is from Yoojung. Doyeon just sighed and carelessly shoved the phone back inside her bag.

"Unnie, i still don't understand." Hyojung innocently said as she's slightly tilting her head, as if showing that she really trying hard to figure out the thing but she couldn't.

"Don't understand what?"

"Why Yoojung unnie have to inform you like all the time when she's going out or do something. She's not even your girlfriend." Hyojung commented.

"Who says?"

"Mwo?"

"Who says she's not my girlfriend?" Doyeon stuck her tongue out at the completely puzzled Hyojung and then get inside her room, leaving the still confused maknae and purposely make her to think even harder than before.

*****

 

"You're so dead, Choi Yoojung when you're back!" Doyeon screamed againts her pillow. She's so tired and all she wants to do is cuddle with Yoojung and share the happiness with her. She has a very good news to announce, and she knows Yoojung will be as happy as she is once she heard the news, but Yoojung is not here right now. 

With a foul mood, Doyeon fell asleep.

Doyeon only open her eyes when she feels a disturbance. She feels something clinging onto her, making her can't even raise a hand. 

"Mwoyaa~" Doyeon groaned and trying to break free from the thing that holding her down.

"Hnggg~ Stop moving." The voice's owner whined, forcing Doyeon to fully open her eyes to make sure who's the person who dare to disturb her in her sleep.

Doyeon struggles even harder once she sees who is the culprit. It's no other than her roommate.

"Let go of me." Doyeon tried to unwrapping Yoojung's hands that hugging her.

"Don't wanna." Instead of loosing her hold, Yoojung clinging onto Doyeon more. "Are you mad at me?" Yoojung carefully asked.

"Great that you aware." By now Doyeon already stop struggling and let Yoojung do whatever she wants, but since she's still mad at the latter, she doesn't even bother to hug her back. She just let her hands to rest on her sides.

"Mian." Yoojung apologized and snuggled closer to Doyeon until the tip of her nose touching Doyoen's neck. She then rested her head on Doyeon's shoulder and pouted. "Forgive me?"

"Where were you? And who you were with?" Doyeon tried to sound nonchalant because she doesn't want to sound like a overly jealous girlfriend but Yoojung of course know her too well to be deceived by her cool-ignorant facade.

"I was with Yeunie. I kinda promised her to treat her ice cream if she lends me all of her notebooks and make sure i didn't miss any important notes for those subjects i skipped. And today she suddenly called me and told me that she's craving for BR. And she already in front of our dorm. So what can i do? It's not like i can chase her away, right? I'm not that mean. I didn't even go out for too long. When i came back, you already deep in your sleep. So forgive me?"

"But you didn't even text me."

"Ah.. You know when i was with someone, especially it's just the two of us, i have a tendency to put away my phone and try my best to not use it in front of that person because that's kind of rude you know to be busy with your phone instead of paying attention to the person that spending time with you at the moment."

"Yeah i know that but still." Doyeon sighed. "Nah, just forget it."

"I'm sorry, Dodojjyu. I really am. Next time i promise i will tell you beforehand."

"No need. You don't have to inform me beforehand whenever you want to go out or do something. It's not like i'm your mother."

"Yeah, you're not my mother but you will be the mother of my children." 

Doyeon almost fall down from her bed if it's not for Yoojung's hand that still wrapped around her waist. She's even coughing badly right now, worrying Yoojung.

"Yaaahh, you alright? Mwoyaaa~ You're not even drinking nor eating anything. How could you get choked?" Yoojung asked in panic as she helps Doyeon by making the latter sitting on her bed and patting her back.

"I-- *cough* get choked on my own saliva." Doyeon hardly said in the middle of her coughs.

"Pabo."

"B-but, wha-what did you just say? Did i hear it correctly?"

"Huh? Which part? I forget already."

"Haish whatever. Just forget it. I better didn't hear it again."

"Wae? Don't you want to be the mother of my children? Our children?" Yoojung innocent smile replaced by a mischievous smirk. Doyeon is still in daze because of both shock and shock. Yoojung used that chance to lean in real fast to kiss Doyeon's cheek and then run like a mad girl as she giggled so happily.

"YAH CHOI YOOJUNG! STOP SAYING THINGS LIKE THAT OUT OF THE BLUE, YOU PSYCHO!"

*****

 

"Wait wait wait. Let me get this straight. So you want me to accompany you to your sister's wedding?" Doyeon nodded.

"And you want us to perform there, singing and dancing a celebratory song for your sister?" Doyeon nodded again.

"And you choose PSY sunbaenim's song 'I Love It'?" Doyeon nodded again.

"Okay. That's pretty unexpected and not so ordinary's song to be sing in a wedding ceremony but since it's your idea, i don't really get surprise by it."

"YAH!" Doyeon slapped Yoojung's arm.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter