Housemate

Love, Hakyeon

"I'm Hakyeon" The tan skinned man introduce himself, smiling brightly that Taekwoon dazzled by the smile. Taekwoon look around, yes this is his house. Who the hell is this man? Feeling suspicious, he ignores the man and walks out of the house to look at the house number. Just in case if he gets into a wrong house.

 

412.

 

It is his apartment! Still confused, he walks back into the house. The man still standing, looking at him with a bright smile. 

 

He only been away from the house for two days and found an unknown man in his house. It's only been two days!! "You're Wonshik's friend?" Taekwoon asked as he stares man, waiting for an answer. "Ah! Wonshik must forgot to tell you. I'm your new housemate" the man, Hakyeon informed him.

 

What the hell???? They didn't talk about having a new housemate at all before. After Jinyoung moved out six months ago to live with his girlfriend, it's only him and Wonshik in the house. They didn't plan to have any housemate replacing Jinyoung. So what's with the sudden new housemate???

 

"Sit first" Taekwoon told the man, Hakyeon was it? He notice the man has been standing for quite a time since he arrived. "You must be tired standing". Hakyeon shook his head. "Not at all" he said but he still complies and sits himself on one of the couch in the living room. 

 

Taekwoon grabs his phone and dial his housemate's number. "Kim Wonshik I give you ten minutes to be here and explain everything" he says, without giving Wonshik a time to answer and hang up the phone.

 

**

 

Wonshik arrived exactly ten minutes later, breathing furiously as he ran all the way to here. He greets Hakyeon when he saw the man sitting in the living room before marching to Taekwoon's room. He opens the door carefully after knocking it twice, hoping that Taekwoon wouldn't be as mad as he sounds in the call earlier.

 

Taekwoon were standing, with a cup of coffee in his hold, staring at the window. "ah, you're here" Taekwoon says, without a smile turning his body to face Wonshik when he heard the younger called him. "Two days, I only gone for two days Wonshik and I came home to a stranger in my house" Taekwoon lets out a frustrated breath. He puts the cup on the table and sits himself on the bed. He closes his eyes to calm himself. After taking a few moments, he open his eyes back to look at his housemate. "Care to explain?"

 

"Well...." Wonshik starts. He walks nearing  Taekwoon and took a sit next to him". he's Sanghyuk's senior. Dancing major. Something happened and he has no place to stay. I feel bad for him so I offered our apartment. Plus, Jinyoung's room has been in vacant for one year right so I thought why not" Wonshik explains cautiously. He tries to read what's in Taekwoon's mind but failed since Taekwoon keep an expressionless face -like he always did-, listening to his explanation.

 

Wonshik know it's wrong for him to give the room to Hakyeon without Taekwoon's consent but he couldn't reach Taekwoon at all for the last two days. Hakyeon was desperate so he did what he think is the best. Plus, Hakyeon is his friend, he couldn't just leave Hakyeon going around with no place to stay. The semester gonna start in a few days, he wouldn't be able to find a place to stay in such short amount of time.

 

"What happened?" Taekwoon asked, can't help but feeling suspicious of the unknown man.

  

"Well, ummm..." Wonshik paused. How is he going to explain this? "Let's just say that he can't stay in the dorm because someone constantly bothering him"

 

"Like what?" Taekwoon wanted a clear explanation. Hakyeon going to stay with them anyways, he has the right to know.

 

"They d him, trying to him... In his sleep" Wonshik explained awkwardly. Hakyeon has suffered for one semester, he know how bad it was. Hakyeon couldn't really do anything about it, the one who did it was the dorm's RA. 

 

"What? A woman did that? Wow I can't believe women these days are wild. He could just report it though?" Taekwoon suggested.

 

Wonshik sighs. "It's a man. He did but I dunno the man play innocent. Plus, it's partly Hakyeon's fault. Hakyeon play around with him for a little while but stopped once he get into relationship. The RA couldn't accept the fact that Hakyeon was just playing around. He wants more" Hakyeon used to open something what he called 'a service' for the residents in the dorm. Wonshik have told him that he can't do that but Hakyeon shrugged him off, telling that it's just for fun. Plus, Hakyeon was lonely around that time. He stopped once he found himself a boyfriend but some of his customer kept bothering him. The dorm's RA is one of the customer, he's crazily in love with Hakyeon.

 

Taekwoon gasps, suddenly realised something. They stares at each other for a few minutes before Taekwoon starts talking again. "He's gay"

 

Wonshik rolled his eyes, is this even a question? "Yeah"

 

**

 

"So you're gay?" Taekwoon asks bluntly to Hakyeon, looking at the dancer up and down.

 

"Umm..." Hakyeon nodded slowly. Why does he have to answer this kind of question? He looks up and saw Taekwoon looking at him with unreadable expression. Why does this man looking at him like he's an alien. Wait! Is he.... "Why? You can't accept gays? You're homophobic?" Hakyeon asks this time, hands on his waist glaring Taekwoon.

 

"Nope" Taekwoon shook his head. "I'm totally fine with that, you're being gay or straight has nothing to do with me" he explains. Hakyeon swear he doesn't like how this man talks, at all. He could have said it in a nicer way!

 

"But I have rules if you wanna live here" Taekwoon continues. "No in your room or any place around this apartment. Respect each others privacy and be considerate. I don't want to have nights hearing moans or anything from your room."

 

Hakyeon rolls his eyes hearing the words that came out of Taekwoon's mouth. Taekwoon really don't know how to talk politely huh? Plus, how low does Taekwoon think Hakyeon is? It's not like he goes around ing. He have changed and he obviously wouldn't do it in here, they could have done it at the hotel or something. This house and Taekwoon turned him off!

 

He takes a deep breath and exhales quietly. Relax, Hakyeon. Beggars can't choose. This is the only available apartment. Plus, it's safer in here than the dorm eventhough a jerk straight man like Taekwoon is his housemate. "Okay"

 

"We're good then" Taekwoon stands up to go to his room. They're done talking and he need to continue back to his assignments. It's not like he have any more rules to tell Hakyeon. As long as Hakyeon doesn't interrupt his life then he's fine having Hakyeon as his housemate. He's five step away before he remember something. "Ah! One more thing"

 

Hakyeon looks up to him in a questioning look, "I'm not interested in guy, so don't try me. Just in case" He says casually before going straight to his room.

 

Hakyeon made an unbelievable face. Is he serious? "WELL YOU'RE NOT MY TYPE EITHER" Hakyeon answers in a loud voice, making sure that Taekwoon heard him. He throw his body onto the couch and cursed under his breath. Rude. Taekwoon is rude.