Electrodes - 19

Scrub Suits and Pillow Talks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey chingus! Early update again! Two characters from my previous work will be guesting plus OT5 is here. MeUs this is for you! 

Subscribe, comment, holler! 

Peace yow! ✌

-------

 

It's been 3 months since our oppa's left, the news of the postponed wedding already died and was covered by an idol scandal. A pretty petty dating scandal that the people easily picked up.


The Presidential Communications Office doing a good job on having an agreement with a big entertainment company to release some dating scandals involving their talents. It's an idea for them, playing with the people's mind and interest so that their focus will be diverted.

 

They texted us once in these 3 months, telling and assuring us that they are alright. I just want them safe and away from Dad's men.


Our oppa's location are still not found, the team of private investigators that Dad hired can't locate them. I don't know why. It's like they suddenly disappeared on the face of the Earth. Or....


Someone is helping them.


That's my hunch, and Yuri unnie too. Her hunch is that someone powerful is covering their tracks so the President's hired men will not locate them. My idiot said someone from the government or has a connection to the government might be our main man.


Yuri unnie's guess is...


The Prime Minister.


Their own father. She said her father and Jaejoong oppa was weird the night of the party when the two disappeared. She said her Dad embraced Jaejoong oppa tightly and whispered something on oppa's ears that when they broke their hug, Oppa's eyes were soft looking.


Does that mean the Prime Minister knows what's going on?


"And you know what's weird Ddudungie? A week after the disappearance of those two eggheads, Dad started asking me how is your sister doing." She told me while we are having coffee at the hospital lounge. Unnie was in a surgery that time and Amber was doing some rounds.


I took a sip of my Iced Brew and just stared at her like she's weird. "So? That's normal, right? Asking for the welfare of your almost daughter in-law. Besides, you know we're also closed to Uncle."


She sighed, looking at me like she has a secret to tell "The first few days are okay. But the following weeks are strange."


"How strange?"


"Like super strange. He asked me how I am, then how is Jessica. Then asking if your sister would like to join us for dinner. Mom even asked me what is your sister's bra size! I mean, come on! Bra size!" She hissed at me lowering her voice even though we are conversing in English, because a few female nurses are looking at us.. well at her. Because she's a stunner too like my Dr. Liu.


"I answered Mom without thinking. We were in a lingerie store shopping for a gift then she suddenly asked me. Even gave her your unnie's underwear size my goodness! I only realized my idiocy when Mom smirked at me with a look on her face that shouts 'I Know What You Are Hiding!'. I can't look at her eye after that, my 30 year old can't accept the fact that my mother outsmarted me." I laughed at her fallen expression patting her back.


"Maybe it's time you come out to them unnie. Let your 30 year old come out to your parents.. Uncle is a very understanding person, I think he'll accept who you are." I just wish Dad is also like him, that he'll accept us after discovering that his only son is inlove with a man.


Yuri unnie sighed deeply and smiled at me "I think this is the time Ddudungie.. you're right. I should tell my parents what I really am... If they accepted Jaejoong oppa wholeheartedly, then they will accept me too." I patted her hands smiling too.

 


Amber and I continued to hide our relationship to our colleagues and friends... even to my sister. Although we often hear some teasings from them whenever we have our weekly meetings, we still act like the same. It hasn't change, and they still find it cute.


They still don't know about us.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Until yesterday.

 

 

 

 

 


It was after another tiring surgery for both of us. I got there at Luna's station first then she arrived after with the usual greeting and well, yesterday we were a bit normal and not bickering because she offered 'coffee' in front of Luna.


A different kind of 'coffee'. We invented it, our own variety of coffee. The 'Vendo machine coffee' which in normal setting is a cup of coffee you get in vendo machines when you insert a coin.


For us, it means a quickie... We want it fast and hot. We usually do it when we have time to spare, that one time we end up doing it in the Fire exit on the 7th floor because the CCTV camera there is broken. Or at my office when she will suddenly drop by to talk about a case to me.


Byul seems to know when to leave when Amber will suddenly pops up unexpectedly. Turns out my secretary is being prompt by the receptionist outside through chat telling her Dr. Liu is coming to our office.


Folders in the table will be flying on the floor once the door is locked.


The other one is the 'Pour Over', the science of brewing coffee using a coffee filter and pour over dripper. Slowly pouring hot water to the grinded coffee beans to extract the flavor and aroma of the coffee. The process is slow but fullfilling, brewing a perfect cup of coffee.


For us, 'Pour Over' means all the works. Slow seduction, dragging hours of pleasuring each other and passionate lovemaking til we drop on the bed not being able to move due to exhaustion. We usually do it on rest days and inside our own apartments.


During 'Pour Over', we get to experiment and she always has 'new ways' that I don't know where she gets. When she said before that she was hungry, it's true. She is hungry. And only me can satisfy that hunger...


So yeah, back to yesterday. We had our 'coffee' at the call room, Yuri and Jess came knocking on the door asking if someone is inside while we're in the middle of banging each other. They were looking for a room too, probably to release some tensions and I'm just thankful Luna shoo them away.


The biggest embarassment was when Luna spoke outside the room acknowledging our presence inside.

 


Yep. Luna knows.

 


When we emerged from the room and went to her station, she was all smiles and into her giddy self knowing that we're busted. My friend and I stared at each other's eyes then suddenly blurted out a laugh, getting the nervousness out of my body.


At least there's someone who knows about us including Key.

 

------

 

"You really thought I don't know anything?! Oh my God! Of course I know! Who turns away people who wants to use the room when the two of you are inside? It's me! I always ask the housekeeping to clean that room when you go out." She exclaimed to me with a smug smile on her face. We're sitting inside a cafe, the day after that whole reveal. Sulli came wearing a mask to cover her identity and Victoria too looking like a CEO.


Well she is going to be a CEO soon. Her father owns a multinational conglomerate that is famous because of the electronic devices they offer specifically a handphone. And I found out from Amber that it is the sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter