a smile

I Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon is in her car, trying to pull herself together. 

Nayeon has always loved Momo, the Japanese girl she met during her sophomore days. It was fortunate that Momo was friends with Sana, Nayeon's dormmate, she had reasons to see or meet Momo during those days. And after only months of hanging out with each other Momo confessed. Momo just simply looked at her eyes with much sincerity and told her the words Nayeon has been keeping until today. "I just think I should already tell you my feelings. I don't want to hide this anymore, I wanna hold your hands, kiss you, and let you feel my love. I don't want to make this wait any longer, because if you'll let me, I want to be with you for the rest of my life." 

 

~NAYEON~

Today is Sana's wedding, I was requested to sing for them, and I am very well happy to do so. There's just one thing I am very concerned about, for sure she's gonna be there too, of course she's Sana's bestfriend. It's been 7 months already since we broke up, but never did I have move on from her, and that's the saddest part of it. I wanted to hate her, but my love is stronger than any emotions I have for her. I just can't, and don't want to believe how she suddenly broke up with me telling me that she wants to be more sure of herself and everything. So all those years we've been together she's still not sure, it hurts so bad 'cause for me even from our first day I was utterly sure that I only want her. I've became not myself for a week, thanks to Jeongyeon and Jihyo, my bestfriends who never left my side. I've gone better, but not better enough to stop me from drowning myself with alcohol every once in a while. I feel pity for myself because after 7 months, I still want her back, I am still waiting. That maybe one day she'll gonna be sure of me, us again. Because the pain never stop, and screw the universe for the only cure it gives me is her.

But today I would do myself a favor, If she had moved on, then I should help myself too. Let the wind take all my hopes away and just accept the fact that people fall out of love. And that's just it, unacceptable but can't be helped.

 

~

I am suppresing myself not to look around, focus on the bride and groom. Sana with my cousin JB, I didn't expect them to be together. But life is full of surprises right, it happens mine was an awful one. Honestly the day Momo and I broke up, I was already planning for our marriage, Imagine how devastated I was. It was so cruel, just like that my future hapiness was snatched. Here comes the part where they'll gonna say their vows. You could say they are very much in love, I am sincerely hoping for the best of the two of them. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Nayeon is sitting at the table with Jeongyeon and Jihyo, left side which where JB's family and relatives occupy. Nayeon is spacing out, it is funny how Momo could still do things that makes Nayeon once again powerless over her own emotions. Momo's the bridesmaid, Sana doesn't have a sibling and she's closest to Momo. Momo's wearing a pink chiffon dress, and Nayeon swear, Momo's still the prettiest person she has ever seen. She realize that she can't move on not entirely because she can't, she just don't want. After everything she still wants her, she loves loving her. Martyr of The Year!

"Hello, earth to Im Nayeon!" Jeongyeon said while snapping her fingers infront of Nayeon to get her attention. And Nayeon snapped, "Oh, sorry..." tucking her hair in her ear, "I was just... just-" "Doesn't matter, when are we eating?" Jeongyeon doesn't need to hear, she knows. Nayeon smiled, she's really thankful to her bestfriends, though sometimes they try t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter