1

Last Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yuna, shouldn't you be in bed already?" Taehyung leaned against the door frame of Yuna's door. She stopped typing her message to Jaeun and looked over at her older brother who was standing their by the door. "My sleeping schedule is messed up because of summer vacation." Yuna rolled her eyes as she went back to typing her message. Taehyung plopped onto the side of her bed to look over at her messages. "Well, you better sleep soon or else you're going to miss the first day of school." "You have school too!" He snatched the phone out of Yuna's hand and shoved it in his pocket. "But I'm not starting my first year of high school, fresh meat. I'll be starting my 3rd year." He got up and stopped his tracks at the door. "I'll be keeping your phone for the night. Now go to bed, I'll wake you up." He shut the door behind him as he left my room. Yuna sighed as her eyes darted towards her uniform hanging on the wall. "I'm not fresh meat." She laid in her bed and stared at the ceiling until her eyes grew heavy and finally fell asleep.

 

In the morning, Yuna slowly opened her eyes and sat up as she yawned. She looked out the window and stared at the sun as it shined and brighten her whole room. Yuna's eyes scanned the her room, trying to find her phone. "My phone? Where's my phone?!" She got up from the bed searched her whole room when she heard the door being open. "I'm up, I'm up. Suprisingly without an alarm. I'm just looking for my phone." "Remember I had your phone all night so you could get some sleep?" Yuna stopped what she was doing and turned her head towards Taehyung. He shook his head with a smile creeping onto his lips. "Right. Don't worry, I charged it. I put it on the table just for you, baby sis. Hurry up and get dressed or else we'll be late. Fresh meat." With that, Taehyung left her sight. She walked over to the bathroom and began to freshen up. After getting dressed in her school uniform, she made sure her hair looked perfect before applying a little bit of eyeliner, creating small wings at the end of her eyes. Yuna grabbed her backpack and came down the stairs, heading towards the kitchen where her parents and brother were already eating breakfast without her. "Yuna, hurry and eat your breakfast. Your father will be taking you and your brother to school." Her mother placed the empty plates and pans in the sink to wash them. "I'll wait for you guys in the car." Both siblings watched their father get up and leave the kitchen. "So, are you ready for school, fresh meat?" "I'm not fresh meat." Taehyung chuckled as he gave his mother his empty plate. "Well to everyone else, you're fresh meat." He slipped his backpack over his shoulder and left the kitchen as well. "Don't listen to your brother. You know how he is sometimes." Yuna sighed and placed her empty plate in the sink before giving her mother a hug. "Have fun at school, sweetie." She nodded her head and grabbed her things as she left the kitchen and went out the door to get in the car. On the way to school, all she thought about was her friends from middle school. Will she be seeing them again? Will she especially see her best friend? What if people bully her? What if people didn't like her just because she was a freshmen? The car came to a full stop and there it was. BigHit High School. Yuna looked out the window and watched as students entered the gate to the school. Her eyes tried to focus and see if she could recognize anyone that she knows when she was suddenly tapped on the shoulder. "You'll be okay, sweetheart. I made sure your brother will take good care of you." Her father ruffled her hair and cracked a smile at her. "Thanks dad. Love you and drive safe." She smiled and got out of the car, waving at her father as he drove off.

 

"About time you got out of the car, baby sis. Hurry up. Dad will beat my if he finds out that I didn't help you on the first day." Taehyung started walking ahead as she followed behind him. Yuna's eyes wandered the halls, the students, the classrooms, pretty much everything. She didn't even bother her brother seeing as he's busy greeting people that they pass by in the hallway. They entered some part of the school, which seems to be the library, seeing many students formed in different lines to get their schedule. She didn't have to worry about getting separated from her brother since they have the same surname. "Taehyung!" Yuna and Taehyung turned their heads to see who called out his name, he quickly grabbed the male student's hand and did a handshake. "Haven't seen you in forever, man!" "Idiot, we saw each other and the guys yesterday." "I'm just kidding. Did you get your schedule yet?" Yuna stared at both males talking and getting along. They're probably friends but he does seem familar though, she thought to herself. She has never seen or personally meet any of her brother's friends outside of school. She noticed the line started to move, creating a big gap because of her brother. "Taehyung, pay attention. The line just moved." She slightly pushed him, breaking the conversation with his friend. "Tae, who's this girl? Don't tell me you got a new girlfriend over summer!" "Head , that's my little sister. No way I'm dating a fresh meat." Yuna punched her brother in the arm before giving him a serious look. "Okay, okay. I'll stop. Hoseok, Yuna. Yuna, Hoseok." "Jung Hoseok is my real name but I prefer J-Hope. Anyone close to Taehyung is always welcome to our group but since you're his sister, seems like we'll be taking care of you, cutie." The male held out his hand for a handshake. "Well then, it's a pleasure to meet you J-Hope." She took his hand and shook it as she gave him a small smile. "Dude, are you trying to get beat up by me? No one, I mean no one can ever flirt with my sister. Same grade or not." Taehyung lightly shoved J-Hope away from Yuna as he gave her the schedule  to her classes. "I'm just playing. Well, I'll go meet up with the guys. See you later Tae, and it was nice meeting you, Yuna." J-Hope waved at them before leaving the library.

 

"Let's see. Your first class is English. It's pretty close to the library so you'll be fine. I can only help you find your first class since most of my classes are on the other side of the school." Taehyung ruffled Yuna's hair before giving her a light push towards her first class. "If you don't know anyone by lunch time, just find me. Good luck, fresh meat." "I hate you, Kim Taehyung." "Awww, how sweet. Love you too, baby sis." He chuckled as he disappeared from his sister's sight. Yuna took a deep breath and slowly entered the classroom, seeing only a few students sitting at their desk. "Ah a new student. Welcome to my English class. Fill free to take any seat for now." The female teacher smiled at her, gesturing to take a seat. She nodded her head and looked around the classroom to find a nice seat. She decided to take the back seat in the corner of the room, next to a bookshelf full of different books. One by one, students started to come in and fill up each seat in the classroom. By the first bell, there was only one empty seat next to Yuna. At least I get the whole table for myself, Yuna smiled at the thought as she got her stuff ready for class. "Alright class. To begin class, I-" "Sorry to interupt but is this Ms. Kang's English class?" "Why yes, are you a freshmen?" The male student nodded his head and rubbed the back of his neck from embrrassment since he arrived late to his first class. Yuna's eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter