Final

Love Warning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hate your smile
And the way you talk
I hate when you look at me, I laugh without thinking 
I hate when we talk
I hate when you come, I hate even more having to wait for you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  Two groups of people watch as Sehun takes the brunet’s backpack and throws it in the air with an amused smile on his face, both Jongdae and Jongin laugh at their friend’s action, causing the other people around to laugh as well. The petit male tries to reach for his dark blue backpack only to be pushed by Jongin, who now possesses the poor bag.

“Just give it back already!” The smaller says angrily, trying to reach for the object which Jongin is holding up high above his head.

“Come and take it. What’s the matter, can’t reach it, shorty?” Baekhyun rolls his eyes at the question.

  He’s about to try and take the bag once again, but as he reaches up, Jongin’s arm is gripped by a hand. Baekhyun look in amazement as the person who takes the bag in their own hands; he looks at the tall boy in front of him with a hopeful look on his face, but the taller just smirks before turning the backpack upside down, causing all the content of it to fall on the floor. Baekhyun doesn’t even know why he’s surprised; it is just a normal day in the life where Chanyeol do stupid to him.

  Chanyeol just harshly throws the empty blue bag at the smaller boy, that stupid smirk never leaving his lips. 

“Loser!” The tall male whispers as he takes something out of his back pocket and glue it to the smaller’s forehead, who is fuming in rage.

  The quartet laugh at their “game”, turning their backs to the boy, who now reads what was previously glued to his forehead. It is a yellow triangle, a warning symbol, and inside it’s written “Loser Warning”. 

  Baekhyun sighs angrily, kneading the paper with anger before throwing it right at Chanyeol’s head. He turns around with a warning look on his face, but Baekhyun only smiles ironically at him, who leaves with his group of friends. Thinking about Chanyeol taking his time in the day only to print that out and cut it to use on him is ridiculous and hilarious.

  That’s been going on since the beginning of the year now, when Baekhyun moved schools, and no, he has never been bullied before, but for some reason people at his new school thought it was really funny to mess up with the new “nerd kid”, for sake, he isn’t even a nerd. 

  Teenagers are evil, that’s what Baekhyun learns that year in the hard way. He doesn’t exactly remember why or when it all started, all he remembers is that one day Park Chanyeol was there and just started to go down. 

  Park Chanyeol is your pretty rich boy, the one who rules the school, the prince of the area. It’s funny how like that still exists, and unfortunately the prince didn’t like Baekhyun and thus the school follows the prince’s choices. 

  It started with stupid little jokes and pushes on the hall, and it evolved to more sick jokes and stupid games that will entertain him and his friends. They didn’t go as far as beating him up, thank god. The basic you need to know about the Group of Evil, as Baekhyun likes to call them, is that they’re formed by four little demons, the most popular in hell.

  Oh Sehun, he’s the most evil little devil of them all, after Chanyeol, of course. He’s usually the one who starts the provocations, like what happened today with his bag pack in the courtyard. He’s a rich tall and brunet male, that like all cliché stories tell has all the girls to himself. You can call him Prince Devil The Second.

  Kim Jongin, he’s the handsome dancer of the group who always have a smirk on that damn beautiful face. He’s not as bad as Sehun or Chanyeol, but still likes to take part on their bullying sessions.

  Kim Jongdae, he’s the prankster of the group. He’s not as bad as the other members of the group, but still an who just likes to watch his friends bullying Baekhyun as well.

  And the King Devil of them all, ladies and gentlemen, Mister Park Chanyeol. Baekhyun won’t lie, it’s obvious he has a little platonic crush on the boy, at least he used to have, before he decided for the first time it was fun to throw his books on the hallway floor. Chanyeol and his friends were together in that school since forever, so it explained why people were so submissive to him, they have always been around and Baekhyun was only the new stupid kid who got on Chanyeol’s bad side. 

  He hates Park Chanyeol with a burning passion. He hates his stupid handsome face and his stupid power in that stupid school. He hates his stupid beautiful smile and his stupid black and soft hair. He hates his stupid height and his stupid handsome face, but it doesn’t matter what, he’s not going down without a fight.

 

 

 

 


  Classes are finally over, he managed not to encounter the Group of Evil during the rest of the day, so now he happily walks towards the gates, ready to go home, sleep all he wants and eat a load of chocolate, because he deserves it, c’mon.

  Just a few more seconds, just a little bit more and he was out of that hell, but no, he had to cross paths with Chanyeol, because his luck just likes him that much. The small smile which he was happily wearing before is now long gone as he glares at the other brunet who dares to smile at him. 

  He tries his best to ignore him, but the taller doesn’t do anything more, only smiles and walks away with his friends following him. Weird, Baekhyun thinks, too weird to be normal. He knows there’s something planned, he doesn’t have to think much, because when he looks at the wall next to him he sees what the Devil Prince was up to. There’s pictures of him with the same warning symbol which was glued to his forehead in the morning. 

“God dammit it!” He whispers to himself as he harshly takes down the posters.

  He doesn’t know how he didn’t notice before, there’s people laughing, how did he not notice before. The group of students watch as the boy furiously takes the posters down, no one helps, no one offers him a word of comfort, they just laugh being thankful they’re not the target for such prank; probably Kim Jongdae’s idea, who is looking at Baekhyun and laughing his off. He can feel Luhan’s eyes on him, pitying him, but he just chooses to ignore who was once his friend.

  Baekhyun is getting tired, he can only take much. Sometimes he wants to punch Chanyeol right in the face, but he’s scared he will receive another one right back at him, besides, he can’t fight for . Other times, when Chanyeol is just sitting down in class, quiet, without moving, he looks like an angel and Baekhyun just wants to kiss him. Yeah yeah, he knows he’s an idiot for falling for his bully, but that’s not new at all.

  Maybe deep down inside Chanyeol likes him too, that’s why he teases him so much. Maybe one day he will just confess to the whole school how gay he is and how he loves Baekhyun since the first day he saw him, or maybe Baekhyun just reads way too many books and watch way too many movies and Chanyeol just honestly hates his guts.

  Hope never dies, my friends.

  He’s brought back to planet earth when someone purposely bumps into him, he just chooses to ignore it since it happens quite a lot, but a few steps ahead a girl puts her foot in front of him, causing the petit male to lose his balance. He closes his eyes, ready for the fall, but is surprise to feel a good kind of warmth involving his body, preventing him for falling. The boy slowly opens one eye, only seeing a chest covered with a white shirt in front of him, he slowly opens his other eye, slowly moving his gaze upwards, meeting Chanyeol’s eyes.

“Really? Out of everyone did it really have to be you?” He whispers to himself, causing Chanyeol to smirk. “Can you stop that, it hurts my eyes when you smile.”

“Don’t lie to yourself, Baekkie.” He teases. “You know you can’t resist me.” The taller says with his arms still around the petit figure.

  Baekhyun can’t say anything, because suddenly Chanyeol is leaning in, and he just stands there like an idiot, wide open eyes and swallowing his nerves down. The taller gets closer and closer and then laughs, causing Baekhyun to snap out of it, wiggling his way out of the giant’s hold and punching him various times, not hard at all, but just out of frustration.

“You’re an idiot, Park Chanyeol.” Said boy sends him a flying kiss, laughing along with his friends as they make their way to the school gates. 
  And once again Baekhyun is left standing still in the middle of the everyone, catatonic. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I don’t know what to do
There’s no one here to keep me from writing this down
To make me understand
That I hate you so much because I like you

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  His first day was a blessing, he had made friends and classes were actually fun to be in. Everything was going smooth and then he saw him, that tall brunet with cute ears that he weirdly wanted to touch and tug at. He would always be around his friends and would always be spotted with a big and bright smile on his face, didn’t even look like the Devil at all, and it was almost breath taking.

“Don’t mess with him, don’t go near him, and don’t even breathe the same air as him.”

  Kyungsoo, who used to be his friend, had warned him the second he saw Baekhyun looking at Chanyeol. He should have listened to that ball of fluff, because as soon as their eyes met started. Baekhyun couldn’t help but smile timidly at the other and he really thought that at some point they were flirting. He wished he was part of a book right now, things would be so much easier.

  Kyungsoo was actually the first person he has ever talked to in that school; they even sat to eat lunch together at some point, but after the bullying started Kyungsoo and his group of friends just decided it was better for Baekhyun to be on his own. He doesn’t blame them, he understands. He always understands.

  Today’s prank was the worst they’ve ever done. They took one of the wheels of his bicycle off and that stupid yellow triangular warning sign is right there, only proving it was them who did the dirty work. How was he supposed to go home now?

  That was his breaking point.

  Baekhyun angrily takes the poor bicycle he loved so much, walking to the Group of Evil who were having fun sitting down in the courtyard watching everything with the stole wheel on their side. The petit male angrily stomps up to them with the orange dead bike in hands; with all the anger he had inside of him, he throws the object in front of them, almost directly at them.

“LEAVE ME THE ALONE! DIDN’T YOU HAVE ENOUGH ALREADY? I CAN’T TAKE ANY OF THIS ANYMORE, SO OFF!” Hew explodes, not even waiting for an answer as he stomps away, but not before kneading that stupid warning sign and throwing it at Chanyeol’s head. “YOU’RE AN IDIOT, PARK CHANYEOL.”

  He doesn’t notice Chanyeol’s worried face amidst his friends’ laughter.
 

 

 

 

 

 

  It is the first time Baekhyun cries, he cries because he can’t take it anymore, he cries because everyone hates him and he cries because he ate all the chocolate he had at home.
 

 

 

 

 

 

  The next day is when things start to get weird. The smaller is sitting alone at the cafeteria, eating his omelet silently and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter