Death Row {BBH}

EXO One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{TRIGGER WARNING: NEEDLES, DEATH}

You not only had a life sentence in prison, but you were also on death row. It was scarier the closer your death day approached. How could this be your destiny? Just weeks ago you were safe and you were okay. The hardened criminals that lived in this prison with you did nothing but make it worse for you. You were absolutely terrified.

You’d been ripped away from your husband Baekhyun and your two children. A girl at the age of eight, and a boy at the age of five. You didn’t want them to see you like this. You were so ashamed that you were even accused of something like that -

You couldn’t dwell on it any longer. There was no point. There were more officers than needed as they surrounded you to lead you to the very room that you wouldn’t ever leave again. Thoughts of your beautiful family ran through your mind and tears were already springing in your eyes at the thought of leaving them to this cruel world without a goodbye.

A goodbye.

That’s how screwed up this really was, you knew there was no way you’d ever do anything to deserve this. You were happy, you and your family were going to keep growing and you would continue to love Baekhyun until you were truthfully supposed to die.

As soon as you entered the room, you felt unnaturally cold. It wasn’t you. You didn’t do it. They didn’t care. As long as they had someone to blame and someone to kill off at the end of the day, they were happy.

You sat down in the chair, attempting to stay calm as they strapped your body down. Soon enough, you felt the small poke in your arm and watched where they connected an IV to your arm. There was no point. It felt like you were in a hospital.

A loud, pounding sound became evident in your ears and you wished you could move your hands to cover them. It sounded like someone was hitting a brick wall with a hammer, you could barely catch your breath at this point. You looked to where the sound was coming from and instead of a man and a hammer, you saw your heartbeat on the monitor.

Your breathing became abnormal as the ticking of the clock in front of you became so clear. The sound reverberated through the room, mixing with the sound of your heartbeat as you watched the seconds tick by like they were hours.

6 AM wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter