Hani, Appa and Jinni

Little Cute Cupid Hani
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “APPA!!! MAHACKSWECKINSHWAERT” (my head stuck in shirt), came a muffled scream from the entrance of the kitchen. Jonghyun looked behind him and saw Hani trying to pull a black shirt down but the top button was not .
Jonghyun chuckled and walked near his daughter and kneeled down, he ed the top button and pulled the shirt down. 
Once the shirt was worn, Hani looked at her appa and screamed “APPA” to Jonghyun’s ear and hugged him around his neck.
Jonghyun chuckled and carried his daughter,, “Hani, you don’t have to scream. I’m right here.” 
Hani nuzzled against Jonghyun’s neck, “I thought I was going blind appa.”
Jonghyun put Hani down on a dining chair, “Appa will not let anything happen to you.” with that said he gave her kiss on the forehead and when back to finishing the pancakes for breakfast.
Hani looked at her father, whose back was facing her. She looked at him for a few minutes before starting her mission “Climbing to the table top”, she slowly stood up on the dining chair and looked at her father’s direction to make sure he wasn’t looking and when she was sure he wasn’t looking, she carefully climbed on to the table top, crawled to the middle and plopped down. She giggled and stayed sitting there until her father was done cooking.
Jonghyun who was making the pancakes turned around when Hani was crawling to the middle of table. He softly laughed at how she was slowly crawling to the middle. She was really stubborn, Jonghyun once warned her not to climb on the table when she almost lost her balance and fell of the chair but she never listened, she thought Jonghyun didn’t know or notice her when she climbed “without” him noticing. 
When Jonghyun was done making the pancakes he took it to the table, when he “suddenly” noticed Hani in the middle of the table, he gasped
“Oh my god, did candy fairy carry to the table and leave again?” Jonghyun asked 
Hani nodded her head and replied “yeas yeas. She wore a pink dress today appa and she came with a blue wand.” She started to bounce and clap her hand at her own lie. 
“She is so innocent and cute. Get excited about her own lie” Jonghyun thought to himself and chuckled.
“Appa. why no strawberry in my chocolate pancake?” Hani asked looking at Jonghyun like it was a major unsolved mystery 
“We had run out of strawberries pumpkins. When appa comes from work he will bring some.” 
Hani nodded her head and started to eat her pancakes that Jonghyun fed her. After a few minutes of silence she suddenly stood up, more like jump up and stood on the table, she wobbled and signaled her father to take her from the table and sat on her fathers lap.
“Appa, Hani go to work too?” She asked her appa with her puppy eyes.
“No, Hani. You will go the holmoni’s place today.”
Hani pouted and clung onto Jonghyun’s shirt, “But Hani big, good girl. Hani help appa carry files” she ate a mouth from the pancake and quickly swallowed it and continued “I wanna see uncle jini also and I also want to see uncle minni, uncle ho, uncle rainbow and also foody aunty”
Jonghyun chuckled when he heard his daughters names for Taemin, Minho, Kibum but appreciates being called “Key” more and also Sooyoung, the head of the finance department but always bring food for Jonghyun when he is too busy and always brings sweet and drinking for Hani when she goes to the company thus gaining the name “Foody aunty”.
“Hani, I can’t take you today dear.” Jonghyun and put Hani down so he can go and clean the already cleaned plate, except for the little pancake crumbs and Choco sauce left.
“But, I’m coming.” Hani waggled to Jonghyun and pulled his shirt, “I want to come. I will be a good girl appa” she looked at Jonghyun with her puppy eyes.
Jonghyun stared at his daughter and finally gave in, “Let’s get you bag ready with water and your books so you can come” Jonghyun told with a sigh.
Hani clapped her hands and started to jump around the kitchen, and Jonghyun chuckled. He couldn’t believe how blessed he was to have found Hani and now to have her as his daughter and he is also working in an amazing company and lives in a very amazing apartment. He couldn’t have asked for more and he didn’t feel like his life would get any better.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*ONEW’S P.O.V*
“Taemin where is Jonghyun? Tell him to come to my office now!” I told Taemin the receptionist. 
“Sir, Jonghyun hasn’t come to work still. He told to inform you that he would be running late since he has to take Hani to his mother’s place.”
“Okay, thank you Taemin. But as soon as Jonghyun comes tell him to come to my office.”  
I went back to signing some of the documents after the call. About one hour later, I left the room to grab a cup of coffee, while leaving the room I stopped by Jonghyun’s table. Jonghyun’s table was inside my room right by the door. His tab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter