Oh Yeah~

Smoke Rings

 

            He was looking her way more then usual. She wasn’t wearing anything overly ual. It was probably one of the most unattractive things he’d seen her wear in a while.  She wasn’t trying to get his attention. There was no reason for it. They were practicing performance steps, for the third or tenth time. He lost count of how many times he tripped and had to reset. That was the glory of being Seunghyun though. No, not Lee Seunghyun who could easily work his way through any of the steps he tripped up on. So simple, just to walk around with style. Why it was such a task baffled everyone. 

 

“Tabi~” Bom sung out. “Why’d you stop, you were doing so good that time!” Seunghyun caught his breath and widened his eyes in her direction.

 

“Oh? I-uhm.” He rubbed the back of his neck nervously, hoping she hadn’t caught his stares.

 

“Calm down, I don’t mind running it again” She smiled it at him, it seemed sarcastic. ‘Yeah I could only imagine how nice it is to have G’s undivided attention’

 

“I do! Hyung all you have to do is walk around a little.” ‘Speaking of the devil.’ Jiyong threw his arm around his friend “I know you can do better then you are. What’s wrong with you today?” the thin arm slid from around Seunghyuns shoulders, a small reach up from where the shorter stood.

 

“I’m just distract-“ Jiyongs hand came out and covered half open lips, begging him to stop trying to explain that he just is.

 

“Let’s just…take a break.” Bom added in “maybe.” She pushed past Jiyongs extended arm, separating the two. Seunghyun didn’t wait for the “leader” to validate the break, he grabbed his jacket and walked out of the practice room and headed to the nearest exit.

 

It was outside, in desperate search for a cigarette pack he had sworn was in his pocket, that he noticed the jacket he had wasn’t his. “.” He cursed under his breath; it hung in the air in the form of a cool puff of white. It was freezing out, he didn’t have a way to cover up his exposed arms, and the visualization of his breath seemed to mock his lack of smoke.

 

“Hey?” a voice breathed out behind him, and a light tap on his shoulder urging him to turn and look. Look at long red hair tied up in a messy bun, strands falling down porcelain skinned face, adorned with bright, wide eyes that for once weren’t covered in dark make up. God she was beautiful.

“Yeah?” not the most articulate men in the world. He mentally kicked himself for being so dull around her.

 

“My jacket...” her arms flapped around, letting over sized sleeves swallow her hands. He looked confused.

 

“Shouldn’t you get something smaller?” She smiled; he laughed nervously. “That was a... joke..”

 

“You’re full of jokes huh?” The smile never left her lips. “You want this back?”

 

“No, keep it, just let me get something from the pocket” Brest pocket. It won’t be there. He knows what pocket he’s looking for. Still he slipped his hand inside the jacket, brushing her as his hand came out empty. A bound of unspoken satisfaction when she blushed. “I’m sorry, I can’t remember which” he slid his hands down her sides, checking invisible pockets until he found the right one. The one he knew about all along.

 

“That was hardly needed. I could have found those for you” he smirked. She shoved his shoulder. “Why do you do that anyway? What does it help?”

 

“A lot”

“Can I try it?”  The cigarette slipped between her lips almost naturally, and when he lit it the smoke circled her perfectly. She didn’t cough, become a sputtering mess, need a drink, nothing like when he tried it.

 

“It’s not bad is it.” She pulled the filter from her lips, the smoke never leaving, Seunghyun would have noticed. He noticed when the same plump pink lips connected with his own, sharing the hit with a smile of some kind.

 

“Not at all” She took another drag and handed back the smoking paper. His free hand took a well kept waistline, a smile pulling at his lips all most as hard as her eyes.

“You two coming back, or am I going to run it alone?”  Seunghyun really hated Jiyongs timing.