I only have my eyes on you

Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: totally unbeta-ed, a lot of kissing and cuddling in coming, I at describing situations so don't mind me please. I have a thing for whipped boyfriends cuddling and getting all sappy so yeah enjoy <3 

 

 

 

Seongwoo blinks at the male above him, not knowing how to react to the current situation he’s in nor how he even gets to this situation. He was pinned onto his mattress before he could register what was happening. Daniel looks enraged, fury obviously visible in his eyes as he cages the lanky boy on the bed, holding both of his wrist near his head. Seongwoo winces a little at the pain but still stares into the eyes of the male above him.

 

“Danny? Babe?” Seongwoo is aware that he has to use all those pet names he has for the younger male to evaporate his anger (whatever the reason is) away, or how like how it worked the previous times. But for this case, it seems a tad bit different as the rage in his eyes doesn’t seem to loosen. And Seongwoo couldn’t seem to recall whatever he did wrong.

 

“Don’t ‘babe’ me, Ong Seongwoo.” Daniel growls, surging forward to capture the lips of the man beneath him, aggressively, his other free hand grabbing onto the black-haired male jaw. Seongwoo shuts his eyes tight, at the force of the kiss, quite surprised at the younger male’s aggression, Daniel has always been that overly sappy and romantic guy, who likes to do stuffs cheesy, slow and delicate. And not that he’s complaining, he kind of likes this change of personality Daniel has, but he certainly doesn’t feel great when he doesn’t know what ignited the pink-head’s fury.

 

“Daniel,” he whimpers, “you’re hurting me.” Daniel’s look softens compared to before, letting his wrist go, but still caging him between his arms, looking straight at him with indescribable emotions in his brown orbs.

 

“Dan?” Seongwoo immediately wraps his arm around the tensed male’s neck, leaning his forehead onto the other’s, “you know I love you right?” He makes sure to convey his message across as he stares into those brown orbs he loves very much. Daniel says nothing as he ducks to ravish the lanky male’s neck, here and there, nibbling onto the collarbone. Seongwoo throws his head backwards, hands encircling around the dominant male’s head, fingers rummaging deep into his now-brown locks. Daniel looks up from that position, now staring softly at Seongwoo, like he’s all he’s ever wanted. Seongwoo relieved that the younger male looks less furious, he runs his fingers through his hair. Daniel doesn't stop the staring and rubs his cheeks tenderly, fingers later moving onto his lips. The older of the two, cheery at the affection the younger is giving, reaches up to Daniel’s hair, ruffling them tenderly while giving him a sweet smile.

 

“What’s wrong, Niel-ah?” He asks, “Do you want to tell?” Daniel remains silent but nuzzles on his neck instead, kissing his shoulders softly. Seongwoo hums at the contact, hands tousling in the brown locks, which he always does to calm the forever-anxious younger male. And it seems like his magic touch immediately works because the younger obviously relaxes, not tensed as compared to before as he nibbles not so gently on Seongwoo’s shoulders, which probably will leave a mark (not like he minds though).

 

“It’s stupid,” Daniel mumbles against his shoulders.

 

“What’s it, babe?” Seongwoo asks again, not catching what the younger had just said, as it was muffled by his shoulders.

 

“I mean the reason why I get all this worked up is stupid,” Daniel says as he stares up into Seongwoo’s eyes. Seongwoo chuckles, hands reaching to pinch Daniel on the nose tenderly.

 

“I’m not even surprised, everything you do is stupid,” Seongwoo teases.

 

“Hyung!”

 

“Don’t worry, it’s a cute kind of stupid,” Seongwoo says as he pecks on his cheek, “I love my dummy.” Daniel stares at him, eyes brimmed with yearning.

 

“Damn you and your ways with words,” Daniel says before leaning to plant his lips on the black-haired male, “How is it that one word from you can make everything better for me?” he says between kisses.

 

“Cause you love me,” Seongwoo states, smiling gingerly as he pecks Daniel sweetly on the lips, “Now tell me what’s wrong?” He asks, now lying on the bed with Daniel’s hands encircling his waist.

 

“You’re going to laugh at me,” Daniel sighs.

 

“No, I won’t, Daniel-ah,” he squeezes his cheeks, “I would never laugh at you.” He says, while trying so hard to maintain a straight face.

 

“See? You already want to laugh now?”

 

“No, no, babe. I’m serious.” He chuckles, “Tell me what’s on your mind?” He makes sure to give a look that Daniel always can’t resist. He smiles in victory when Daniel heaves out a sigh like he always does whenever he’s about to give in to Seongwoo.

 

“Fine, fine.” He says, holding Seongwoo from the head and hugs him close. Seongwoo leans into the touch and places his head on Daniel’s shoulder, hands wrapping around the younger male.

 

“Ijustsawthepicturesfromyourphotoshoot.”

 

“Are you purposely hugging me this way so that I can’t stare you in the eyes, Kang Daniel?” Seongwoo asks, “and I can’t hear you, speak human.” Daniel groans.

 

“Ah, I said I just saw your past photo-shoot for the pre-wedding commercials.” Daniel states quietly but it’s enough for Seongwoo to hear. He tries to refrain the happy grin that is unconsciously appearing on his lips as he hugs Daniel tight, kissing the younger male on the jaw.

 

“And my sunshine gets jealous after seeing it?” Seongwoo teases.

 

“Shut up! I want to be understanding because it’s a part of your job but I just hate seeing you being lovey-dovey with someone else.” Daniel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter