~1~

Friends ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



 

“Yah.. Kim wonshik… Where the hell are you…, and why don’t you reply my text…
Call me as soon as you get this, Okay…”

Hana let out a sigh, and softened her tone

“Ya Ravi-ya, is there something wrong?  Are you alright…
You know you can tell me anything right? I’m your best friend and you know you can talk to me anytime.. Just give me a call.. Arasso..”

She ends the voice massage and stared at her phone.  Her mind is a mess; it’s been few days that she realized her best friend was kind of not talking to her like before. 
Hana knew something was not right when all her text was ignored and her call turned to a voice machine.
“What’s happened to you ravi-ya “ She let out a sigh and put her phone back on her study table.
Hana looked up her wall and stared at the Polaroid photos that’s covered half of her wall,
all of her childhood and teen memories were there,
and most of them were with her best friend, Ravi…

It was in the middle school that they become friends, it was definitely not a good start, because they started as an enemies.  Who fought for everything until they end up doing an assignment together, surely end result was full of chaos.
but somehow those fights become friendly playful fights and thy become friends.
it continues to the end of their middle school year and  after her high school years..

Hana smiled to herself remembering all the mischief they cased together. And all the fun they had…
How much she wished that she would be able to go back to that time…
their friendship was strong even when both of them selected in to different universities.  She remembered how sad she was realizing that they were not going to the same uni.

Hana and ravi was sitting on the swings at the park they usually hang out. Both of them had opened letter in their hands.
ravi was smiling from ear to ear, but hana was pouting.

“Ya … smile will you…, someone might think you have fail entering uni.
we both got in don’t we? You should smile, not pout at time like this…. Stupid…”

“Ya… who is stupid….” Hans’s face turned to a angry scowl while glaring at the boy next to her making him laugh out loud. 

“How can you laugh? When we are not in the same uni, ravi…” She looked away feeling down, thinking ravi was already don’t care about their friendship.

“Hana…
just because we went to different uni doesn’t mean we cannot be friend. 
Don’t you have trust in our friendship…?

Hana looked up at ravi hearing the seriousness in his voice. His eyes were staring right in to her eyes.
She stared at him, his sincere voice and look was enough to lift her mood.

 

“I know that, but it’s weird to think that  we are not going to be in the same classes like before.”
She let out a big sigh…
“and to think that I’m going to be all alone…-“
Ravi cut off her words  
“Yah… why would be you become alone, you’re going to make new friends,
I know I’m your best friend , but you will get new friends… and you won’t be alone hana.” 

“And we will hang out like this all the time and you can call me anytime… it’s going to be fine..
Trust me will you…” 





But hana was not sure about anything anymore. 
Everything was fine for 2 years. She never felt that her friend was not with her. They played and hang out with together just like before.
He talked to her about everything in his uni, and she remembered how much he used to complain when work become too much to him.
And he talked to her about his part time job and about funny things his friends did…
Even about the girls that were interested in him…

But things slowly changed…  hana can’t say when things changed and when she started to notice it, but she felt uneasy…

she felt like she was suddenly lost…..
 

________________________________________________________________________


 Two days has come and went, and hana still wasn’t able to get in contact with ravi. And it was making her worry…
She thought about just calling his home, but she wasn’t able to do that without worrying his mother.
hana slowly walked to the library alone…  and her mind was restless.
and there wasn’t anyone else she can share her worry.
Suddenly her thoughts were interrupted with the ring of her phone. She took it out and check the caller ID

“Yah… Kim Wonshik, what the hell happened to you…  why didn’t you call me….” Hana yelled as soon as she answers the call.
“Oh god, can’t you stop yelling, it’s morning hana. Why did you call? ” Ravi’s annoyed voice heard from other side and there was so much noise making its bit hard to hear him.
al the noised of people talking suddenly make hana nerves, thinking he might have been out with his friends.
“i.. I .. was worried ” She stuttered a bit and mumbled…
“What…?” ravi asked again…

“Nothing.. no… nothing…  um…
where are you?” Hana wondered, because it’s suddenly got quiet from all the noise she heard before.

Hana heard he’s letting out sigh, “I’m busy hana, why did you spam my phone if there was nothing?
Please be reasonable next time will you”

She become speechless for his words, it was first time he talked like that to her.

“Hanna….. hello… “
“Hana…
Are you there….?”

“Um…  yeah.. I’m sorry…” Hana mumbled after bit silence.

“Okay. Then if there was nothing, I’m hanging up” With that he suddenly end the call…

Hanna kept staring at the phone. It was the first time… first time he talked to her like this and ends the call even without good bye.  She was broken. She felt something tighten in her heart.

She walked to the library in a daze,  and went to her usual seat at the corner of the library, Hana sat down and put her books on the table, she opend up her book but she wasn’t even able to read a single word because her mind was still in shock.
she put her head on the table trying to made up her mind
She wanted to talk to someone, but there was no one, no one at all who would listen to her like him.


There was one thing she kept from ravi. One little secr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter