Final

Linger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1.2k words

 

 

He wakes up when it's already morning. Unlike his usual morning, he ought to get out of bed as soon as he can.

 

Breakfast.

 

He needs to hit the stove quickly so that they could have time for breakfast. It's been a while since they had one together. Glancing at the body by his side, the corner of his mouth lifts before he lands his feet on the cold ground.

 

Just a few steps outside the room greet the kitchen counter. He rummages through the plastic on the table to grab the packet of kimchi that he had bought yesterday. In his bag, he takes out the instant tteobokki that he had sneakily stolen from Kyungsoo’s food storage. He guesses he'll have to buy a new one before he heads home. Junmyeon just hopes that the latter won't realize it yet. Not until he replace it with a new pack.

 

It will be quite some time before his lover wakes up. As he is stirring the instant tteobokki, his eyes catch on the top articles on Naver page.

 

This time, a bitter smile decorates his lips. The news shouldn't be a surprise. Despite the many times he had read all the news regarding Yifan, it still left a bittersweet taste in his mouth.

 

 

 

Too deep in his thoughts, he fails to register the footsteps that are coming out of the room. To this reason, he almost jumped in surprise when he feels a hand circling his waist and a pair of lips against his shoulder.

 

Junmyeon closes his eyes to feel the warmth of Yifan's embrace and the smell of Yifan's shampoo. He hasn't changed his scent at all. It is still the same smell as he remembered.

 

Yifan starts to pamper his neck with butterfly kisses to which Junmyeon hums in contentment. Yesterday's episode of fooling around and making love comes swirling in his mind. The taller lifts his head, smiling as he plants a kiss on Junmyeon’s crown. Heaving out a sigh, Junmyeon could only lean his head backwards, trying to savor the moment.

 

It is then only Yifan notices the article that is being displayed on Junmyeon’s phone. Just reading the title manages to make Yifan frown.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wu Yifan getting cozy with girlfriend, Liu Wen on Met Gala last Thursday"  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Babe, why are you reading that?" The taller said solemnly. Junmyeon musters up a smile and turns around to face his lover.

 

He has always loved their height difference. How he has to crane his neck to meet Yifan’s eyes. He just couldn't refrain himself from planting a kiss on Yifan's lips. "I just happen to stumble upon it. No big deal."

 

Yifan doesn't look like he is convinced. Nevertheless, he pulls Junmyeon closer and gives the smaller a proper kiss before bumping their nose together. "I love you, Junmyeon. So much."

 

Junmyeon flutters his eyes open. There, in front of him are those eyes. Those pair of eyes that he can easily get lost in. And Yifan's eyes never lies. It always glistens with emotion whenever he stares at Junmyeon.

 

"I know." He whispered ghostly on Yifan’s lips. Junmyeon doesn’t have to reply because Yifan has al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter