Last

Aigoo... My Little Girl, WHOOPS!

Location: JYP Entertainment - Practice Room

Sunday morning. Like no other day for an idol; practice, practice, practice. Inkigayo will be having their special episode coming so the MCs are preparing hard for their performance that day. Upbeat music, strong sharp footwork and sweat all over the practice room. Jinyoung was already working hard for the performance, but the two other MCs are not there with him yet. Doyoung was busy promoting for NCT so he will be absent for today's practice, so that will leave...

"PEEKABOO!", as a fine looking lady barge in the practice room, smiley as ever and walks into the room cheerfully.

Jinyoung turns around to see her. "Ah, Jisoo." he blunted expressionlessly, "Wae?"

"Miss me?" she puckered her lips towards Jinyoung.

He was trully disgusted, "AniYo~" he remarked sarcastically as he taps her lips.

"Really? Ok then." She sulks. "MANAGER-NIM!!! JINYOUNG OPPA IS MISSING! Oh my, did you see him?"

Confused Jinyoung, "Urgh, what?"

"What? What? Whaaaaaaaaattt!!??" she sings randomly. 

Double-confused Jinyoung. He shakes his head, "Aigoo-ya Jisoo." he sighs like an old man. He came to Jisoo and holds her head, smiling. She looks up to him. He then shakes her head, "AigOo jISoo-yA! WaeeeeeeeeEeeee~" She then held his hand and looked up to him with her petty aegyo smile, "Jinyoung oppa. Play with me, pwease" as she closes her eyes, hoping for the answer that she wanted.

"Aww" he awed. He smiled despite the level of cringiness is unbeareable. But seems like it is more to a cringe, so he then flicks her forehead, and clicks his tounge "Tch, no." 

"No? NO!

"Yeah. No."

She climbed up the chair where they use for their performance. She then sings another creation of hers, which is also new.

"Ooooooh Jin-Jin oppa~ You're so smelly~ Annoying" and added a few ad-libs, "Oppa, honestly, I'm taller than you" and continues, "Heart-teu, heart-teu, heart-teu!" She shoots her love and dramatically acts like she got gun shots on her chest and dies on the chair, pitifully. 

Jinyoung, witnessing this, was trully weirded out by her sudden behaviour but it's to norm for a Jisoo to do that. He played along with her, "Jisoo," he called and nudges her head softly, "Palli ireona! (Get up quickly)". She ignored, still playing dead. 

"You sure you're dead?" he asked. The 'dead' body nodded.

He smirked and scoffed, "Ha, I don't think so-"

"I'm REALLY dead." she softly whispers. 

"Well, that leaves no other choice to me. I have to do CPR to you." he kneels down and come close to her. He was expecting her to wake up and back herself, but no. She was still froze on that very chair. "I'm really doing it." No response. "I'M FOR DAMMIT REAL THIS TIME!" He saw a little smile of hers at her side lip, and she quickly took a peek of him. He giggled. He comes close to her ears and whispers, "Open your eyes." He backs up slowly and faced the girl before her. Mesmerizing her beautiful visuals, and knowing there is a cute mole of her neck.

"BOO!" he scared the hell out of him without realising.

He cursed, "AH ISAEGIYA! YA IMMA! (You son of ! Idiot!)" he tried to punch her, but she's a girl. He the covers up his clenching fist by punching the chair. "Gosh, I'm not letting you go away like this."

"So what?" she said annoyingly.

"You..." hesitant, "YOU..."

"'You' what?", she cuts him and widens her eyes "You like me?", she clicks her tongue.

He steps back.

"Stay there."

"Why?"

"You look creepy with your eyes.... like... like that."

"But my friends says I'm pretty. You're the one who's scary, honestly saying."

"How am I scary? I didn't barge in the room and singing random songs out-loud and suddenly got myself dead on the chair for no reason. Tell me, which one is scarier now? A girl might be having some hysteria or being in a room with one?"

"I don't know. I've never experience getting hysteric or possesed or being together with one."

"Wow. Women are scary."

"Wait... so you're talking about me?"

"Aren't you a woman?"

"Oh. I thought you're talking about yourself" she smirked.

"Wha.... I'm a man, okay? Stop judging as if I'm some weakling."

She scoffed by his confession.

"YOU JUST SCOFFED! You don't see me as a man, huh?

"Nope." She flicks his forehead and imitated how he clicks his tongue, "You and your annoying clicky tongue. I feel like cutting it to bits and pieces!"

Knowing that she knows his little habits kinda warms his up a little. He giggled and pinched her cheeks. "My little girl-" He almost spilled out the beans. She flips her hair and looked at him hungrilly.

"Ask me."

"Ask... Ask what? You, as my girlfriend? Oh...." He slaps his own mouth without noticing.

She smiled from eye to eye, and jumped happily, "Hahahahahahahahaha" she giggled. She comes towards him and hugged his waist tightly, "Yaaaa~ Mwoyaaaaa~" it was an attempt aegyo.

He hugs her back, "What? Would you really..."

"YESSSSSS!!"