First Meeting

Crazy Love

Chapter 1.


Jung Eun Mi’s POV.


Crap. It’s Wooyoung. I stayed outside school waiting for the bus, but he was outside with two ice creams in his hands. He was wearing a disguise since he was a famous actor. I stared at him intensely, hoping somehow he would look at me and offer the ice-cream. I held my sling bag tightly, almost hugging it. When is he coming towards me already?


I am still a little traumatized though, I once told him how I feel, but he didn’t respond or anything. Instead, he just nodded and smiled, “Thank you”, he said. I didn’t know what it meant. Does it mean he likes me too? Or he doesn’t? That boy is so weird sometimes. Maybe that’s why I like him.


Taeyeon walked out of the school with the rest of my friends, Kim Bo Bae, Tiffany, Sun Ye and So Eun.


“Taeyeon!” A familiar voice called. Oh no. Don’t tell me. I looked behind, it was WOOYOUNG. I almost shrieked, but I acted cool. I didn’t speak a word, showing how disappointed I was. Taeyeon was shocked as well, I know by the way she looked at me.


“Um, oh, hey… Wooyoung. Why are you here?” She said slowly. I think she’s doing that to spare my feelings.


“Um, I bought ice-creams for you!” he smiled shyly.


“That’s so sweet!” Tiffany said, showing her obvious eye smile. Wooyoung continued to blush.


“It’s okay, maybe you could give it to Eun Mi.” she said.


“No, it’s um.. it’s alright, considering I don’t really like chocolate ice creams, and guys like you.” I blurted, maybe because I was too upset.


They stared at me in disbelief. It feels as if I’m watching myself from the outside, and staring too. I couldn’t believe I did something like that. I left the crowd as the bus arrived. I thank God so much. It was good timing.


But before I got in the bus, I suddenly gave a smile towards them, and then shouted “I do like Orange Sherbet though.” And ran into the bus, face red with embarrassment.


Kim Bo Bae’s POV


“Well, that was weird.” I said, folding my arms and grinned. It was funny seeing how shocked Wooyoung was. But I could see he was a little amused and he smiled as well.


“So, Wooyoung sshi, how are you?” So Eun asked, changing the subject.


“Uhh, not so good. But, One of the actors, Si Won is really a great guy, he helped me a lot.” Wooyoung smiled.


“That’s so awesome, I wanted to see him for so long! He’s such a great actor!” Tiffany squealed.


“But isn’t he kind of girly?” I asked.


“No, he’s so hot!” Taeyeon’s face reddened.


Wooyoung’s smile faded. “What?!”


“Why are you looking at me like that? You can’t deny he’s so handsome!” Taeyeon said, sticking her tongue out playfully.


“When are you gonna introduce him to us?” So Eun asked.


“Well, I don’t know. You, taeyeon has just officially wasted my money for the half melted ice cream. So I don’t have money to go back to SBS building.” He laughed.


“Don’t blame me, I am not the one who told you I even wanted an ice cream. Plus, I don’t have money, you know, family stuff.” Taeyeon said disappointedly. Wooyoung looked at her with love in his eyes.


“It’s no problem. My chauffeur is coming in three minutes, we’ll drive you back.” So Eun smiled. Of course, she’s the daughter of a famous businessman.


“I don’t want to go and meet the girly boy.” I complained and shrugged.


“You have to!” Sun Ye pleaded.


“Well, fine. But just this once. Plus, I have Ninja class with Eun Mi at 8.” I whined.


“Is Eun Mi going to be fine?” Wooyoung said worriedly.


“I’ll give her a text later.” Sun Ye smiled.


The chauffeur arrived, and we all got into the car.


Sun Ye’s POV


Hey Eun Mi, we’re off to SBS Building, wanna come?

  • Sunye


Oh Sun Ye, I have Ninja class with Bo Bae later. :/

  • Eun Mi



I know, she told me about it. But we’re only gonna be there for a while. Meet Si Won, aren’t you interested? :P


  • Sun Ye


Fine fine, I’ll go. But is Wooyoung gonna be there?

  • Eun Mi


Maybe, maybe not. ;)

  • Sun Ye.


With the 6 of us and Wooyoung, we walked around the building, meeting a lot of people. When I say a lot, it’s a lot. There were Big Bang, MBLAQ, Wonder Girls, U Kiss, and a lot more.


We finally got into a room where Choi Si Won was sitting comfortably on a sofa. He smiled as he saw Wooyoung.


“Yo man. Waddup.” Wooyoung did a complicated high five with him.


“Who are these pretty girls?” Si won smiled, looking at us.


“This is Tiffany, Eun Mi, Taeyeon, Sun Ye, So Eun, Bo Bae.” Wooyoung introduced us.


“Hi, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” Tiffany smiled politely.


“Oh hey. Are you finish this burger?” Eun Mi asked.


“Eun mi ah! Don’t do that. Sorry, Si won sshi. I’m Taeyeon. She’s… weird.” Taeyeon laughed slightly watching Eun Mi’s mouth watering at the sight of the double cheese burger.


Si Won laughed as well.


“I’m Sun Ye. The only normal one here.” I smiled


“Yeah right! More like a giant monster!” Wooyoung laughed. I gave him a death glare and he became silent again.


“Oh hi, I’m the one who doesn’t like you.” Bo Bae said, giving a smirk.


“Well….” Wooyoung said awkwardly. “She’s always like this. I’m not even sure if she LIKES ME THAT MUCH.” Wooyoung said worriedly, scratching his head.


There was a sudden knock on the door. There came the famous people that were shining like gold.


Kim Sang Bum, the rich guy.

Kangin, I’ve seen him in a commercial before.

Nichkhun, yeah I’ve seen him in TV dramas all the time. He was ranked Korea’s number one playboy.


And a guy I’ve never seen before. I think he is a delivery guy.


“ YAH! YOU WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME TO BRING YOUR STUFF HERE?” the delivery guy shouted. Wasn’t delivery guy supposed to deliver?


“Minho, we have guests, don’t act like that” Si Won said calmly.


Okay. Im officially lost here.


“Whatever.” Minho rolled his eyes.


“YEAH!” Bo bae said excitedly. “That’s what I’m talking about, you’re the first person I’ve seen that does that to the famous girly actor!”


Minhogave a blank expression. “And who are you?”


“Bo Bae. I learn ninja.”


“Okay, I’m Choi Minho, I take Taekwondo.”


“I hate taekwondo, they’re so violent.” Tiffany said.


“Obviously, you don’t. Your maximum violentlity is killing a mosquito.” Eun Mi butted in.


“Is violentlity even a word?” Taeyeon asked.


“Hey, sorry didn’t know you had company.” Nichkhun grinned, looking at each one of us with laser eyes.


“One of them is taken.” Wooyoung said, looking at Taeyeon.


“Dream on, monkey.” I rolled my eyes.


“I wasn’t even talking about you.” Wooyoung smirked.


“But she was right about the monkey thing.” Kang In smiled.


“Eun mi ah, the burger is not going to be yours no matter how long you stare at it.” Taeyeon said, completely ignoring the fact that Wooyoung, Sun Ye and Kangin were talking about her.


“Moo.” Eun Mi said angrily.


Nichkhun laughed. “She’s interesting.”


“No, apparently I think im the least interesting person I’ve met myself.” Eun Mi smiled.


“Oh shucks, my dad, Kim Kam Bing is waiting for me in the car.” He said, emphasizing the name. Obviously he’s trying to impress us.


“Oh he’s your dad?” So Eun raised an eyebrow.


“Yeah, why?”


“My dad is Kim Jong Ang.” So Eun said proudly.


“I’m not surprised, even his daughter looks cheap.” Kim Bum smirked.


“Watch your mouth!” Bo Bae said, almost laying a punch on him. But as usual, I stopped her.


“It’s okay, Bo Bae. He’s not going to be worth it.” So Eun said, looking angrily at Kim Bum. He still didn’t stop smiling.


“Um, girls I think it’s better if we leave now, Eun Mi and Bo Bae will be late for their class.” Taeyeon said.

 

Eun Mi’s POV


The class was great. My trainer, Lee Jun Ki taught me a few moves. Bi, Bo Bae’s trainer was very pleased and proud of her accomplishments. I guess today was a really interesting day for me. I am pretty glad Wooyoung still is my friend.