When The Mask Slips

Subtleties
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Slumping against the headboard, Seohyun muttered exasparatedly, "You have got to be kidding me..."

 

In front of her is a clip, which she suspected, was filmed by a yongseo fan from yesterday's 31st Golden Disk Awards.

 

"Oh my God. Joohyunah, you pabo!"

 

Mortified, she smacked her face with the palm of her hands, muttering, "Pabo! Pabo! Pabo! What a big pabo, you are!" Frustrsted still, she reprimanded herself even more while tugging on the strands of her hair in opposite directions, peeved for being too carelessly transparent with her emotions.

 

Nevertheless, she proceeded to watch the video. And in the clip, she carried herself like an ice queen, clad in a magnificent white gown that wrapped her fine curves snuggly. But with it, the fan captured a seemingly insignificant moment when her gaze sweeped over to where Yonghwa stood and roamed around the stage while he performed. That action alone shouldn't have been a reason for her to feel of any sort of frustration or discomfort. But unfortunately, though it seemed as if it was unintentionally caught, the fan still managed to capture her eyes shooting daggers at her ex-husband from behind the podium where she stood to the runway part of the stage where he was walking on. 

 

Being caught red-handedly glaring at her former on-screen husband, it shouldn't have been a source of embarrassment for her if not for the fact that the fancam managed to capture her, glaring at him right at the very moment he moved in the direction where the other artists were seated that evening. It wouldn't have been a big deal either if it weren't for the fact that there were women seated in the direction he seemed to be heading at that time. Unwelcomely, her jealousy came to the fore at the wrong time, and even managed to get itself captured on clip for everyone to speculate on.

 

Fortunately, her jealousy didn't last that long. Seohyun recalled doubling over with Chiyeol as they both watched Yonghwa walk past the group of girls sitting at the front row, and went straight to Baekhyun to jam with his band's song as if they were nothing but plain old pillars for people to pass by.

 

Choding...

 

Though it was really something not worth fussing over, she still couldn't get over her silliness last night. She scolded herself once more in a quiet mumble for having these frivolous fits of jealousy when she absolutely has nothing to worry about. After all, Yonghwa has been nothing short of faithful and consistently affec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter