2006: Where it all started

Wasted Lifetime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you all very much for the immense support for this story. ^^ And indeed, let's continue to support and pray for Top oppa as well as Bom unnie. 

Now to the story, I just want to give a heads up that this will not proceed immediately to that (heartbreaking) part in the description. It's because I'm aiming to build up a certain level of emotion and feels, hence, it will all start in 2006 (you do know what I mean). As the story goes, there will be a twist in the middle. Something I already hinted in the description box as well. 

Enjoy Reading~

 

'For three years they've declined your audition. You've trained for a couple of more when they accepted you. And now, you are finally here to start your career! Park Bom hwaitinggg!' 

 

"Aja! Aja! Aja!" Park Bom, the black-haired woman in her mid 20's continued to chant with matching hand gestures. Her system is overpowered by happiness, excitement, and nervousness from the fact that she'll be featuring in not one, but two songs of Bigbang—the rising boy group of YG Entertainment. Up until now, she still can't believe that Kwon Jiyong a.k.a. G-dragon personally contacted her.

 

'I wonder what the songs will be? Kyaaa~' She giddily exited the restroom and proceeded to one of the recording rooms of the building. 

 

"JUST QUIT IT WILL YOU?!" She jumped out a bit as an angry shouting voice erupted from the room she just passed by. She did not really mean to pry, but her body obviously had other plans as it led her nearer to eavesdrop. What's surprising her though is that she never really liked to meddle on other people's affair, there's got to be something that compelled her to do this.

 

"Baby I'm sorry... I didn't mean to shout...I'm just not really in the mood for nagging and I've—SERIOUSLY?! YOU'RE BRINGING THAT UP NOW? YOU WANT TO END THIS? FINE! LET'S BREAKUP!"  She flinched as she heard him roar. She tried to peek in to see who it was but she only got to see his back. Hastily, she backed down and covered her ears as she saw him about to throw his phone to the ground.

 

'Yikes. Too bad. His deep, husky voice is overshadowed by his deep temper.'  Hearing his footsteps, she almost stumbled as she hurriedly ran away.

 

XXX

 

"Annyeong Haseyo. Park Bom-imnida." She can't believe that she is in the same recording room with G-dragon and 1TYM's Teddy. It just doubled her excitement to the roof. And it took all of her inner strength to keep calm as possible to not freak them out. 

 

"Ahhh, glad to finally meet you in person Bom." Teddy reached out for a handshake she gladly accepted.

 

"Hey noona! I was just about to contact you, I thought you got lost or something." Now, it was Jiyong's turn to shake her hand.

 

She can't believe that these two, amazing people—not just ordinary people but freakin celebrities—she just met are easily being comfortable around her. They welcomed her with utmost respect, hospitality, and amazement for her talent. Not even a slice of indifference from them was shown to threaten her to stay on her level. Conversation after conversation, they all started to get to know each other well. And just like long time friends, there was never a second that awkwardness or dead air entered their exchange.

 

Jiyong and Teddy shared the same thoughts. In their individual observations, they admit that the lady they are conversing with has a big potential in the industry. Her voice is unique; they were already aware of that as they saw her audition clip, but to be able to meet her in person and bask in her sweet and quirky personality is a bonus. Both are happy, not only because they know that it will just be a piece of cake working with her, but also because they just earned themselves a new friend. 

 

"Ji. Teddy oppa. Don't get this the wrong way but... where is the rest of Bigbang? Are we waiting for them?" Bom inquired earnestly after sharing a good laugh with the two. After all, they haven't really discussed the background of the songs yet, nor did they informed her of the confirmed members she will be performing with.

 

"Speaking of, Ji, where the heck is Top?!" Teddy hit the former's arm.

 

"Ouch hyung, careful.  Anyways, I'm already dialling him." Jiyong grimaced as he simultaneously rubbed the targeted part while hitting buttons on his phone.

 

"Top?" Bom hesitantly questioned. Totally lost and a bit ashamed of herself for forgetting to search for Bigbang member's profiles. Damn. She only knew Jiyong and Youngbae because both are famous for training in YGE ever since they were small. 

 

"Yeahh. Choi Seunghyun, Top, or Tabi. Be my guest in choosing what to address him. He'll be the final addition to your collaboration."  Teddy explained as he headed towards the computer.

 

"Tabi." Upon uttering the name, Bom's lips curved into a small smile. She found it oddly interesting for a full grown man to be called in such an endearing nickname. 

 

Then, her eyes grew wider and she immediately covered as she noticed all looks are now on her. 

 

'Hul! Did I say that out loud?! Omo! Was I even smiling?' 

 

The men shared a knowing glance with each other, "Told you hyung. A lot of girls get captured by that nickname, I don't even find it cute. No offense." Jiyong turned to her to which she immediately responded by vigorously shaking her head.  "Aniya! It's not like that. I—"

 

"What's what?" 

 

Seunghyun, a man in his early 20's with a highlighted spiked hairstyle, the guy everyone was talking about, finally arrived. Almost instantly, as if being pulled by a strong force, he was dumbfoundedly rooted to his spot as he met the doe‐like orbs of the woman sitting across the room.

Just like that, he was enchanted. His heart never beat that fast before. And he felt insane because he thought he just had it broken.

As for Bom, she returned his intense look with one question on her head: Was he the man she saw earlier? Because she swore she just heard the same deep, husky voice.

 

"Aish! Hyung! Where have you been?!"

"Yah punk! You just made a beautiful lady wait. How could you?"

Their gazes were disconnected as Jiyong and Teddy stood in front of Seunghyun. Unbeknownst to Bom and Seunghyun, the two men have been looking at them back and forth for awhile earlier before deciding to jump on and cut their strong gazes. At first, Jiyong wanted to make a bet with Teddy on who will look away first, but he dismissed the idea as he looked at the time. Teddy, on the other hand, wanted to convince Jiyong to sneakily leave both in the recording room, but he quickly erased the thought as he saw that Top was still stuck stupidly at the door. He also thought it was a bad idea for YG might kill him if it pursued. 

 

Seunghyun's too tired to answer his hyung and his dongsaeng. And so he decided to just act professional, at least as a courtesy to the guest. He let out a breath and bowed, "For being late... Jeongmal mianhae. I'll see to it that it will never happen again."

 

"Mwo? Daebak! You do have manners all along!" Teddy playfully clapped his hands ridiculing Seunghyun who is now glaring at him.

 

"Aish. Enough of that hyungs. We got business to do." Jiyong pulled Seunghyun towards Bom and made the honors of introducing the two. Accustomed to the lively greeting she gained earlier, Bom waited for the man to shake her hand like the other two did, but he just kept on staring at her. Weirded out, she volunteered to do it herself instead, extending a hand out to him. 

 

As if awaken from a spell, Seunghyun cleared his throat and diverted his look around the room as if on the search for something that might interest him, such as the sofa.

 

"C'mon Ji. Let's get down to business then." He sat down, annoying Bom in the process as he left her hand hanging. She slowly turned her hand down, balling it into a fist as it reached her back. With gritted teeth, she looked down to calm herself.

Jiyong could only facepalm at the whole thing. He couldn't believe his hyung. He looked at his other hyung at the back and facepalmed again as he saw him just smiling there at the two amusingly.

'Aisshh. So much for us to perform love songs.' Raising his head while pinching the bridge of his nose, he inwardly groaned.

Then, the Kwon leader let out a heavy sigh, "Kaja!"

 

XXX

[BOM'S POV]

I didn't realize it was already night time when we finished what we had to do for the first day. Truth to be told, I fell in love with the two songs as soon as I read the lyrics and sang it along the tun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter