On the Doorstep

Silent Pleas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every day is like a tiresome day for Kris - wake up, go to work and go home late - and today is of no exception. It just happened that there were more people being sent into the emergency room than the usual, and he'd have to reschedule surgical appointments just to do his job for people who needed his (or their) help the most.

 

By the time he had parked his car, he caught a glimpse of a male crouched down in front of his door, curled up and unconscious.

 

Kris thought it would have been because he was short of sleep, that he was actually hallucinating.

 

Yeah… maybe he's just hallucinating.

 

But that was until he got out of his vehicle only to realize that there was someone crouched down on his doorstep. Confused, Kris approached the male and shook him awake, but gained no response.

 

He lifted his face and found cuts and bruises all over. It's like someone attacked the helpless kid.

 

Alarmed, Kris then picked him up, carrying him as he struggled to open the door of his home before carefully placing him on his beige couch.

 

He picked up his first aid kit and mended the kid's wounds, placing bandages over them.

 

Thankfully, the kid was breathing, giving him a sign that he was alive. And apparently, he survived whatever attack was given.

 

But why would they attack such an innocent kid? It made no sense.

 

The unconscious stranger looked so pure and kind that he would not be the type to make trouble. But Kris doesn't know; maybe because he's only making assumptions because of his beautiful and innocent features. What if it's just a façade? That the stranger is actually a criminal?

 

"I need a shower" Kris told himself, trying not to get too into the thought of trying to figure out why this young man was injured, trudging towards the bathroom and peeling off the day's clothes off of him and stepping into the showers.

 

The hot water trickled down his face as he closed his eyes, feeling its warmth while thinking; maybe, just maybe, he could help the poor kid for a little while?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan wasn't an ordinary kid. No.

 

His complexion was as fair as freshly fallen snow, and his features made him twice younger than he is - considering that he was now nineteen.

 

He is a vampire, yet he doesn't know what was going on because he had been locked up inside his room, in fear of getting killed by the Alpha vampires.

 

Wolves weren't the only ones who were defined to be Alphas, Betas and Omegas - Vampires were also, but a few in the outside of their community only knew that. Luhan was both Alpha and Omega - a half to be exact, and that was the reason to why he had been kept inside his room all throughout his years of existence.

 

But it started until there was a new rule set upon the whole clan of Vampires - all half-blooded vampires be executed, and burnt to show how a disgrace they are to their kind. It happened when the late leader died of unknown reason, and someone had taken his place.

 

Luhan was a target, and they knew where he had been - kept away from other's view.

 

Vampires' senses were clearly as strong as Wolves, but they win by physical strength that not one whole pack of wolves can take down a single vampi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter