All Night with You

All Night

pling!

Hey,this is me.

I decided to answer whoever it is.

who are you??

the girl who you saved earlier.:)

Ah,yeah.I gave my number to her.

oh,it's you.How are you doin?

great!

__

It's been 5 months we texting each other.Yeah,every single night,all night along.Even my eyes have dark circles under it.I wear my jacket,last thing before I'm going out.

 

I wait for her nervously.This is our first date.Date?Yeah,I said to her I like her and she said she feel like that too.

"Hi.'"

"H-hi."Oh god,she's for sure a goddess!She look pretty with simple black dress,some accesorries,and a simple make up.

"I think I don't intoduce myself properly yet.So,I am Krystal Jung,22."she said while smiling to me and take out her hand,waiting for me to grab it.

"I am Amber Liu,24"I shake her soft hand.We both smiling ear to ear.

 

__

 

We take a stroll at the park.We are holding hands like a couple would do.Anyway,we ARE a couple right?

 

When  we arrived at one place that secluded from other humans,I take this chance to kneel in front of her,taking out ring box out of my pocket and breath the oxygen.

"Krystal Jung,will you be my girlfriend?"

She look suprised."YES!"I wear the ring to her finger,she wear my ring to mine too.I grinned.

"I promise I will take care of you forever,Princess."

"you better do or else,my sister will kill you."She hugged me.We parted and we kissed.

 

All night,I will spend just for you.All night,you be my princess.All night,the moment where we share our loves.

 

-The end-