Promise

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon's P.O.V

I feel very sorry towards Yoona, it's been two months since we last seen each other and to think that I weeding day is in three days. I should have tooken a brake for her so I could help with the arrangement, but no I'm here in Tokyo performing and filimg a drama. While Yoona stuck in Korea not able to do anything besides work hard for our wedding. I'm a bad person, I should get on the plane and head back to korea where Yoona is.

Wooyoung: What's up TAec?

TAecyeon: Huh?

Junsu: Yea, what's up? You've been kind of out of this world lately.

Taecyeon: I feel bad..

Nickhun: Are you sick?

Taecyeon: No.

Changsung: Are you Hungry?

Taecyeon: No, that's just what you are right now.

Changsung: Yea true, never mind

Junho: Is it Yoona?

Taecyeon: Ne. I feel bad towards her, I'm already getting off to a bad start with her as her soon-to-be husband. I haven't been around to help, I can't even take care of her since she can't perform because of the surgery.

Wooyoung: Did you at least show her your face?

TAecyeon: What?

Wooyoung: You know, chat through the video thing on your phone or computer.

TAecyeon: I've never thought of that.

Junsu: Pabo. This whole time you could have help Yoona by video chatting.

Nickhun: But it wouldn't be the same though, he only has three more days left until he gets married. Taec and Yoona really didn't do anything before then because Taec is here with us performing and filming his drama.

Taecyeon: Now I feel even worse.

Junho: You should.

Nickhun: Really Junho makes him feel any better.

Junho: He could have told J.Y.P, he would have understand. But no, Taec just have to be stupid and continue his schedule until his weddong day

Wooyoung: He as a point you know.

TAecyeon: I know. I'm thinking about leaving the day before my wedding, so that I could spend time with Yoona.

Changsung: Sounds good to me hyung.

Junsu: You should go talk to J.Y, we would start packing your stuff for you.

Taecyeon: Okay, just don't take none of my stuff while you guys are packing it.

2PM: We promise not to take anything from you.

Taecyeon: See you guys later, I'm leaving now.

2PM: Bye!!

Those guys, I don't know what I would do without them. I'm going to talk to J.Y and ask him if I can leave a day early, so that I could spend more time with Yoona before our wedding. I hope Yoona can forgive and I promise that I would never leave you alone on a important day. I promise that I would be at our wedding. I promise to be there when our first child is born and I promise that I would never leave you. I love you Im Yoona.

End Of Taecyeon's P.O.V

Taecyeon walked to Park Jin young room where he was staying to try and covince him ro let him cancel all his schedule and leave Tokyo early for his wedding. As Taecyeon got to Jinyoung room, he was a little nervious but he put his nerviousness to the side and knocked on the door. The door open and standing infront of TAecyeon was a medium hieght men in his pajamas, he's staring straight at Taecyeon.

JYP: What are you doing here Taecyeon?

Taecyeon: I need to talk to you , it's something important

JYP: Okay come on in then.(let Taecyeon in) So what is the problem TAecyeon?

Taecyeon: I need to leave early, my wedding is in three days and I haven't spent no time with Yoona for the past few week to help with the wedding. I'm hoping that you can let me head back to Seoul. I promise that I would wrok twice as hard after my wedding is over, I'm begging you please.

JYP: I'm sorry Taecyeon, but your schedule is too full totry and cancel them. I know that your wedding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter