Chapter 1

Begin || kyr x bts
Yeri POV Today I'm going to my new school with my brother, Taehyung. We are transfered because of our appa, he changed his work and we need to move to Seoul. Oppa is a guy full of charisma, all the girls admired me to have a brother like him when we were at our school back in Daegu. "Yeri ah, faster! We're going to late!" Taehyung oppa yelled at the door. "I'm coming!" I ran to the door and waved goodbye to our parents. We walked to the school, which is 20 minutes away from our new house. "What class are you in, oppa?" I asked him, since he's 2 year older than me. "Erm... I forgot already. Let me check after I get in school." Taehyung oppa stretched his hair. "Fine. By the way, I pretty sure you'll be the next 'most handsome' in this school. Then I'll be the most handsome's sister, hahaha!" I laughed as we walked beside the road. After a few roads, we finally reached the school. "Let's go in!" Taehyung oppa held my hand and walked in. "Ah oppa, are you crazy?" I gave him a glare. "What? I want the school to know you're my sister!" Taehyung oppa stopped and scowled at me. "Nah, you just want to attract people's attention." I folded my arms. "Okay, fine. I'm going to this way." Taehyung oppa turned around and walked into an alley. "Kay. Fine, I'm going to my class myself." I turned around too, forwarded to my new class. Jungkook POV "Jungkook! Teach me this." Joy gave me her homework and said. "What? You didn't do this yet?" I replied. "Hey, just teach me, I was absent yesterday." Joy sat beside me. "Look, I'm not gonna tea-" "Class stand!" Class monitor yelled. "Forget it." I said, glared at her. "Selfish." Joy scowled at me and got back to her own place. "Good morning teacher!" Monitor yelled. "Good morning teacher." Ms Lee walked in with a girl. I think she's transferer. Well, she looks so cute. "Good morning. Today we'll have a new student. Please introduce yourself." Ms Lee said and smiled at her. "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Yerim. You can call me Yeri. I moved to Seoul because my dad changed his work. I have a elder brother, he's transferring here too. His name is Kim Taehyung. Sorry if my speaking have a little bit of Daegu accent, please take care of me a lot. Thank you!" She spoke fluently. "Thank you Yeri, please take a seat beside Jungkook. Jungkook, raise up your hand." Ms Lee said as I shocked. What? My deskmate never survived sitting beside me cause I would drag them together for standing outside the class when teacher is teaching. Yes, and they complained to the teacher and they changed their seat. Well, I just raised up my hand as she told. "Ne." Yeri replied and walked towards me. She carefully pulled the chair beside me and sat down. "Hi." I greeted her. "Hi." She replied me a smile. "I'm Jeon Jungkook." I sticked out my hand. "Nice to meet you." We shaked hand. Taehyung POV "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Taehyung." I said to my new deskmate. She is extremely beautiful. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Irene." She said shyly. She's truly a Goddess of the school! Say what? Her classmates were surrounding her when I was walking into the classroom. "Hi, handsome guy." The boy across an alley waved to me. "I'm Jimin." "Oh hi!" I greeted him. I think he's popular among the class too. His table is full of gifts. Like food, keychain, and so on. "There's an audition for dance performance group this weekend. Feel free to come audition. Remember to prepare your talents. If you're interested, kindly register from Ms Lee." The teacher informed before starting the class. "Pss," Jimin waved at me. "Are you going?" "Me?" Erm... Maybe." I said. "But my sister will definitely going!" I thought of Yeri. She's talented, in dancing. "Who is your sister?" Irene asked. "Yeri, Kim Yerim." I answered. Seulgi POV I heard there's an audition for dance performance group in our school, this is lit! The first ever audition! I'm Kang Seulgi, better known as Social Butterfly. Well, I have many friends. It's been three months school reopened. Today, there are 2 transferer in this school. I heard they are siblings. The elder is next class to me, the younger one I think she's same class with International Playboy, Jungkook. The news spread really fast to me, yeah. During the break, they told me as well. "Hey!" Wendy tapped my shoulder as I blanked out. "Yes?" "Going to audition?" Wendy asked. "I think yes." I answered. "You too? I'm going!" Wendy exclaimed. "Yaya." I nodded. Wendy is my classmate. She is kind hearted and really good to make friends. She is super talented! She can sing, cook and rap! Well, she's one of my best friend. "Let's go to the canteen!" Wendy dragged me to the canteen. "Let go of my hand. I can walk myself." I pulled off my hand. I looked at my hand and suddenly bumped into someone. "Ouch!" I screamed. "Oh, mianhamida." That guy bowed at me. "Gwenchana." I said, looking at him. He has a fluffy hair. My first impression to him is: fluffy boy. "Hi, I'm Jimin." He sticked out his hand and smiled. "Oh, I'm Seulgi." We shaked hands. "Sorry for what happened just now." He smiled. "Never mind. I gotta go." I said, looking for Wendy. "Okay, bye." He stretched his nape and said. "Bye." I waved at him and chasing Wendy's footsteps. Jhope POV "Hi, I'm Jhope. I'm your hope!" I introduced myself to a girl sitting beside me at the canteen. "Oh, hi! I'm Wendy." She nodded and smiled at me. "Nice to meet you." I said and opened the lunch box I held. "Nice to meet you too." She was bitting her food when speaking. A girl came and sat beside Wendy. She held a tray of food and drinks. Just as I was staring at her, someone tapped my shoulder. "Hey, Jhope!" It's Namjoon. Beside him was a guy. He is so handsome. "Oh, hey!" I fist bumped with him. "Let me introduce him. He's Seokjin, my new deskmate." He said. "Hi, I'm Kim Seokjin. You can call me Jin." The handsome guy said. "Nice to meet you." I sticked out my hand. "Nice to meet you too." He smiled and we both shaked hands. "Today my cousin's are transferring to this school. I wonder where are they." Jin turned around his head. "Who are they?" I asked. "They are Kim Yerim and Kim Taehyung." Namjoon answered. "Ah, I found them! Excuse me for awhile." Jin said and walked towards his cousins. Jin POV "Yeri! Taehyung!" I waved at them. "Oh, Seokjin hyung!" Taehyung ran to me and hugged me. "Annyeonghaseyo, Seokjin oppa!" Yeri smiled and walked towards me. "How's your parents? Are they good?" I asked them. "They are fine!" Taehyung separated from me. "That's good. What class are you in?" I asked them. "4B class." Taehyung answered. "2C class." Yeri replied. "Hyung, what's your class?" Taehyung asked me. "5A." I answered. "By the way, do you want to come to my house after school? I want to let my parents know you're moving here." "Of course! Let's meet at the gate later." Taehyung said. "Okay. But we will walk home with a friend of mine, he is my neighbour. Would you mind?" I asked them. "Of course not. Who's he?" Yeri asked. "Min Yoongi."