-2- ''She's Mine''

Bad Things Happen

----------(Yeonha's Dream)

It was dark.. nothing was seen.. but only me. I was tied up to a chair, My hands roped tightly around the chair, Leg's roped up too..

*What's going on..* My mind alerted.. I screamed 'Hello?! Is anyone there?' Like the main character in a horror movie. I always though it was fake but.. I felt like i was in one. A Real One.. Then i saw a silhouette, I squinted my eyes for more contact and i realized who it was..

It was Jungkook.

He seemed quiet.. He walked up slowly, my heart started racing.. ''WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS JUNGKOOK? YOU'RE SCARING ME!'' I screamed loudly. Then in a flash, A whisper crept up to my ear. My eyes widen at the sudden, My breath hitched.

''Bad. Things. Happen.''

------------(End of Dream)

I woked up with a gasp. My head and heart was pounding in sync.. I couldn't believe it. Sweat was dripping from the heat of my forehead. I felt exhasted. Felt like i want to throw up and quiver in a ball. I grabbed the nearest towel beside my bed, and wiped the sweat off of my forehead. I instantly decided to force myself to walk downstairs. There, it was usual. Taehyung and Jimin are playing a video game, Namjoon in the kitchen, probably making some music lyrics,Yoongi sleeping on the other side of the couch, Hobi reading a book next to Taehyung, And Jin in the kitchen making breakfast. The smell of bacon and eggs brought me back to life. The aroma didn't stop me from going downstairs and asking for some. I decided to ask Jin,

''Where's Jungkook?'' I said while grabbing a water bottle from the refrigrator.

He always responds with ''At Work. Why? You worry about him?'' He wiggle his eyebrow. I roll my eyes and i plop a seat next to Jimin, watching them play a Mario Kart game. Which Taehyung keeps winning at me making Jimin frustrated.. ''OKAY FINE FINE.'' Jimin said. ''IF I WIN. BET YOU WON'T KISS YEONHA, ON THE LIPS!!'' Jimin said in a evil tone. I spit my water in shocked and started coughing hystarically.

''What..? WHY ME JIMIN. WHY ME??'' I argued to him, still coughing. ''I don't mind, I'm gonna win anyways. But if i win.. BET THAT YOU HAVE TO CLEAN MY ROOM.'' Jimin's mouth gape open and shivered. Of course Taehyung's room.. It was always dirty. Not even Jin want's to step foot into Taehyung's dirty, mess room. But then, The game began. They both looked like they are competing for the gold medal or some. Their fingers pressing the buttons vigerously. But sadly.. Jimin won the whole round. He cheered and clapped in happiness. While me and Taehyung looked at each other, our faces red like a tomato.

''OKAY YOU HEARD ME! I WIN! LET ME SEE!'' He smiled and smirked. I'll curse him later but I DIDN'T KNOW TAEHYUNG WAS SERIOUSLY GONNA ING DO IT. Jimin literally went to the other couch to see me get embarassed. Taehyung then scooted closer. He leans in, ALSO WHAT CARASSING MY FACE. He tilts his head, Moving in closer. 

*Holy , Holy . It's gonna happen. No no no..* I squinted my eyes and..

''IM HOME! HEY JIN, DID YOU GET A MA-''

*JUNGKOOK'S HOME. NOW. NOT THE RIGHT TI-* My mind was interupted when i felt Taehyung's pink, plump lips fell onto mine. It was sweet, i was feeling i wanted more but, clearly it was only a peck. I covered my mouth, and ran as far i can into my room, Bumping into Jungkook. I could hear laughter and Yoongi groaning to keep it down. I slammed the door shut and i laid my back behind the door. I slid down and i was shook. It felt Good.

-----------(Taehyung's POV)

*I ACTUALLY KISSED YEONHA. I DID IT. I KISSED HER. But it was only a peck, BUT I DID IT.* My mind was like having a rave because of that. It was my first time kissing Yeonha because.. I liked her. She doesn't know but i really do. Sometimes i help her do stuff around the house, I treat her nicely, But she always go for Jungkook. He's a ing basterd. Treats her like a toy and playing with her feelings. I wanted to punch him so badly but.. I can't.

''What's her problem?'' He ask while taking off his jacket. ''Ah Jungkook, I made Taehyung kiss Yeonh-'' I covered Jimin's mouth. Then i whispered ''Shut up about it'' He nods. I uncovered his mouth, ''Wow, She ran like a little puppy. Damn i came into the right time.'' He chuckles. I spun around, telling him ''You think that's funny to you?'' I said. ''Yeah, actually it's entertaining.'' He ruffles his hair, while having a sly smirk. *Damn i want to slap that sly smirk of yours.*

''Why do you always treat her like a doll. She's not something you can toy with.'' I angerly said while stepping up to him.

''Why?'' He steps closer to me.

-

-

-

''Because she's mine.''

 

(A/N: Hope you enjoyed chapter 2~ Chapter 3 is about to be lit <3 )

 

✨✨✨

 - d r e a m i n g l i g h t s