Final

(Not) A Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

十二

 

“Hyung, wear your best seductive clothes on, put your shoes on and let’s party!” Seungri took the book Daesung was holding. A toothy grin almost ripped his face into two pieces. “Chop chop, lazy- Hyung! We don’t have time!”

Daesung looked at the standing man with potato chip between his lips. His brain froze after all the new information he got from the younger man. Wait, when did he barge into my apartment? Daesung finally munched the salty treat, but head still questioning Seungri’s look.

He wore full make-up, eyes became the focus of the night. Ripped tight pants left only a little to imagine nasty things to do with him; there were some rips that were too high on his thigh. Contrary to his tight pants, he wore a loose sleeveless t-shirt, showing off all the muscles on his arms. Daesung rolled his eyes at the sight.

Wait—

“How and when did you get into my apartment?” Daesung pointed his forefinger at the younger whose hands on his hips.

“Tsk. Bow to Lord Seungri, you peasant,” one of the corner of his lips lifted up into a smirk.

“I swe—”

“Long story short, I beg Seunghyun Hyung to give me the password to your house.”

“That’s a not long story. I know you beg Seunghyun Hyung directly without contacting anyone else.”

Seungri put a hurt look at Daesung –eyes getting bigger and mouth opened wide. “I come to believe that going to church will give you this ability to guess what’s in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter