Black Dress Special Stage

RANDOM IMAGINATION of Crystagon [CLC + PENTAGON]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Gather up guys,"

Everyone in the room all gather at the center of dance practise room waiting for the choreographer to instruct their next performance.

"I assumed that all of you already heard that CLC and Pentagon will have special stage for Black Dress Remix version. So I will pair up the pairing after discussed with the other choreographer,"

"But we have 10 members hyung," asked Kino

"Yes, the other 3 members will dance at the center of the stage during the music bridge before the remix version is play. Then, the 7 pairs will dance at the main stage after that. Understand?"

All the members nodded at the explaination.

"Alright for the pair, Jinho and Seunghee, Hui with Sorn, Yujin with Edawn, Hongseok with Seungyeon, Kino and Yeeun, Yanan and Elkie, Shinwon with Eunbin and the rest dance at the center. Okay, stand with your partner for now,"

The members walked and stand next to each other as they were told and they were happy with the pairing. Besides they already closed with each other since they trained around at the same time.

"Ohhhh~~ oppa we're the tree couple,"  said Eunbin while high-five Shinwon.

"Mwoya? Isnt it obvious that me pair up with Jinho oppa because we're both the oldest?" said Seunghee

"Does that means we're the oldies?" continued Jinho jokingly

"Oppa!"

"Stop it guys, let's start," said Hui 

They watched the demo first and there is one part where the girls need to crawl under the boys leg and they will grab their hands to stand up. Seunghee was worried for this part as she afraid that Jinho will not able to pull her because she thought she's heavy.

"Oppa, do you have confident to pull me straight up like that?" Seunghee whispered

"Wae? Are you worried?"

"Im heavy more than you thought,"

"Trust me Seunghee-ya,"

Seunghee chuckles upon the answer and hoping Jinho will able to do what he said which is to trust him.

CLC and Pentagon learned the dance for two hours straight without rest and the most worried part for Seunghee.

"One, two, three, four, slide under..UP!" shouted the ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter