final

F L A T M A T E S // Sesoo College AU

He was quiet, kept to himself. The world was just too loud in his opinion, especially his dumb flatmate. "Oblivious "

"Hello, Kyungsoo!" Sehun tried as he entered the living room, closing the door to their dorm behind him. Sehun received silence. Which was usual. A smile crept onto Kyungsoo's face that Sehun didn't catch. Soo was thankful for that.

"Do you like coffee? I love coffee." Sehun asked, taking a sip of the Starbucks' cup in his hand. Still silence, Sehun was annoyed, but wouldn't let it show. It's not like Kyungsoo showed any emotions either.

"Okay," Damnit, Sehun was letting them show; "We have lived together for three weeks and I haven't heard a single word come out of you. I had to find out your name from the dorm adviser! I get it, you aren't very friendly, I'm not either, but I am trying, which is one step ahead of you. I know you aren't mute, I have heard you on the phone. Now please, say something."

" off." The other simply stated, before continuing to do whatever he was doing on his phone. Sehun smiled.

"I'll take it."

Days had passed and not another word was spoken from either of them. Sehun had just finished his morning class of Music Theory. He wasn't a music major, he was only in it for his music major best friend, Chanyeol. Speaking of best friends, Sehun was just about to walk in on Kyungsoo and his own. He stopped himself at the door when he heard talking.

"Come on, Soo-ie! Tell me something about your flatmate!" The other person with Kyungsoo asked. This perked Sehun's interest.

"Well, his name is Sehun, he's like a baby even though he doesn't look it. Um, he likes coffee." Kyungsoo stated. That's true. Sehun did love himself some coffee.

"No, no. That's so boring! Is he hot? Show me a picture."

"Here's his insta, it popped up on my recommended."

"Oh, he is gorgeous, if I didn't have a boyfriend... So, are you going to ask him out?" So whoever is talking is gay, and is insinuating that Kyungsoo is as well, or at least bi. This made Sehun very interested. If he wasn't already.

"No, he's probably straight anyway." Soo replied. Sehun just wanted to shout "I'm gay!" (Don't we all?)

"A man with eyebrows that good can not be straight." The other said, Sehun nodded, agreeing.

"Tell me about your flatmate." Kyungsoo changed the subject.

Sehun was now bored and frankly, he just wanted his laptop from under his bed at this point, but he didn't want to make Kyungsoo hate him even more by interrupting. Their dorm was not the biggest. It consisted of a bed on each side, closets behind the beds, basically ruining the entire purpose of having closets. There were a couple feet in between each bed. The door was also in between them. Kyungsoo managed to fit a desk on his side, which meant that Sehun could as well. However, he chose to use that space to hold a SpongeBob lamp he was given when he was younger and somehow managed to keep in good condition. He listened as they went on about the other's "tall and dreamy" flatmate. The other even said "it was love at first sight" to which Soo replied with "because you walked in on him ". Apparently they did it after that and have been inseparable ever since. That story seemed familiar, but Sehun couldn't figure out why. Now it was getting good.

"You and your flatmate have already fallen for each other in the span of three weeks, meanwhile the only thing I've said to mine is ' off'."

"Why?" The other said and Sehun mentally thanked this stranger.

"I can't speak when I'm near him, he's intimidating." Kyungsoo says and Sehun almost falls back. If anyone of them is scary, it's him! Sehun can't take it, he opens the door.

"I'm intimidating? What the , Kyungsoo? I have been nothing but kind to you and this is what I get? You're intimidating! You have said nothing to me except ' off'. Who the - wait, Baekhyun?" Sehun starts and turns to the person sitting on his bed.

"Yes?"

"I know you! You're dating my best friend!" Sehun realized why the story seemed familiar, it was Chanyeol's love story.

"Wait, Sehun as in Chanyeol's Sehun?" Baekhyun asked, dumbfounded.

"How many Sehun's are in this school? Yes, Chanyeol's Sehun."

"Oh, it's a pleasure to meet you." Baekhyun stands up to bow. Sehun bows as well.

"I've heard nothing but good things about you-." Sehun was interrupted.

"You're intimidating! You piece of , you! Oh Sehun! You are intimidating because you make me feel things that I haven't felt since Jongin!" Kyungsoo screamed. Baekhyun mumbled something about having to use the restroom and ran. Sehun took his place on his bed.

"What does that mean?" Sehun inquired.

"It means I like you, you ing asshat."