Confession

Classmate

J...Jungkook? I'm over here! Rosé saw a flashlight coming her way. Rosé are you ok? I'm sorry for coming late...did you cry? Rosé burst into crying. I'm scared! I wanna go home. Don't cry. Jungkook went up and hugged her to comfort her. It's gonna be ok. I want to go home. Ok, and we'll discuss this tomorrow at school. Nod. They both walked on the dark street. Sniff. Rosé are you ok? Yes, why didn't you come early? It's a long story. Oh~right you always say that when you're late to something.*ring*ring* yah! Jungkook get home now you little wrench! Ok Appa. I have to go, here use this flashlight to get home. Alright. Now that he left Rosé started to think of something. Why is he acting nice all of a sudden, he's never this nice to me? Rosé went to her house and slowly went upstairs. That was close. When she turned her lights on her mom was already on her room sitting on her desk chair. Park Chaeyoung! Oh no! ( when my mom calls out my whole name she's really mad) yes...omma? Where have you been. Oh you know meeting people. I already told you not to meet people late at night it can be dangerous! I know but it was my...uh friend. Oh...really who? Jungkook. Her mom seemed shook when she heard his name. Ah~really good thing you met him I just want to say good luck. What? Well go to sleep tomorrow is going to be a big day for you. Ok. After taking a shower her phone ringed. Hello Jungkook? You better cancel the wedding or I'll will kill you! Rosé seemed surprised by the way he talk. What wedding are you talking about? So you didn't know, I guess you'll have to see by tomorrow then. What the f***. Before she could say something else he hanged up. What wedding and why is he mad?