First Day Of School

Classmate

Sweetie get up you have 5 minutes to get ready! While Rosé is still in her dream.

 Dream: Rosé please don't leave me I love you! Sorry Woonbin but I love someone else it's...Rosé. What? 
 
    Yah! Wake up your late for school! Aish omma do you really have to ruin my dreams everyday! Park Rosé get up and get ready for school! Omo I forgot I had school today... Thank you mom sorry for yelling gotta go. *sigh* teens these days. After Rosé finished her morning routine she putted on a light blue top with song rip jeans and added white converse to it and then she tied her hair into a bun. Bye omma thanks for the bacon! Yah wait... you forgot to bring your lunchbox! 
  No I have 30 seconds before the bell rings I have to hurry. She ran and ran until she finally reached the school. Yes I made it in time. Rosé walked inside and people started to stare at her and some were even saying she was really pretty. Girl 1: hey who is that new girl? Girl 2: idk but she's probably the new girl. Finally the bell ranged. Teacher: good morning everyone today we have a new student please introduce yourself. Hi...my name is Park Rosé please take care of me. Guys from the left started cheering. Teacher: Rosé you can sit next to Jungkook. Jungkook that name sounds familiar? Jungkook raise your hand. As Rosé saw the guy raise his hand Rosé realized that Jungkook was her old classmate in elementary school (btw he bullied her). Rosé walked up to the seat next to him trying not to make eye contacts with each other. Hi I'm Jungkook. Hi...*gulped* have we seen each other before? Ah...I don't remember?(lie) are you sure.