Not My Love

The Untitled Story

"Unnie... Can we talk?"

Siyeon asks Eunwoo politely,with the changed of the tone and the way siyeon asked her, Eunwoo was pretty sure something happened, she ‘d been with siyeon long enough to know if there’s something  that’s troubling the girl. They’ve been together long enough to know that it concerned her and their relationship.

"Of course.. but are you okay? You sound weird and Let's talk on my room”.

Eunwoo  flashed her prettiest smile to hide her real feelings, She was scared. Looking at the serious expression plastered on Siyeon’s face, she knows well that she was not wrong to be scared.

"Im fine, its alright i just really need to talk to you, it wouldnt take a long time ”.

Siyeon Answered in a low tune, she stared at her girlfriend’s face, She could feel the familiar pain on her chest as she clutches to her own shirt hard and bites her own lips to prevent herself from crying.

Eunwoo is the love of her life, she loved the girl since she was still a kid ,and she thought that eunwoo would  always be the one and only that would own her heart. But then as it turns out, her reality was never same with her dream. The one that she loved the most,the one that she trusted the most was also the one who broke her into million pieces.

She Followed Eunwoo closely behind to her room  and locked the door, so there's no one that would  interrupt their conversation. Leaning her back on the door, she keep her eyes on eunwoo’s face, while the other was cutely sitting on her bed. She had made sure to keep distance between her and the girl.

"So.. Unnie!" Eunwoo turned to face siyeon

She stared and studied Siyeon’s face, everything about the girl’s action and how she looked at Eunwoo was telling her that she already know about the secret she’s been hiding for the longest time. She’s guilty, and her feeling’s mirroring her own judgment for herself. She was wrong, she admit it, and she don’t know what to do except to just keep her eyes on the other girl.

"I'm here, Siyeon.. Just talk.”

 Eunwoo saw that glint of sadness on siyeon’s eyes ,and she just know that the girl faking her calm expression right now.

"Just say everything you want to say, Siyeon-ah".

Eunwoo Said as she looked away, suddenly, the simple sight of the girl made her feel overwhelmed with pain. She kept her eyes on the concrete floor of her room, with cold sweats on her forehead.

.

.

.

"how many months have we been together unnie? 3 months ? 4 months?" Siyeon kept her tears inside, but as time passes, it was getting harder and harder and she just know that she doesn’t have much time before she’d break down.

"You know I love you right,unnie?I'm so happy with you. I mean I was so happy when i’m with you, but... Let's break up". Eunwoo broke down in tears after hearing siyeon’s words,she knows she's at fault but she had never thought that it will come to this. she loves Siyeon ,yes she loves Siyeon so much.

Siyeon saw Eunwoo in tears, the girl had always been a crybaby, and watching her like this made her curse herself. She never had the intention of hurting the girl even when the girl hurt her. She slowly approached the girl and she stood in front of her, eyes not moving away from the sight of the girl.

" I know it's my fault...,this is because of me and- I love you". Siyeon put a finger on Eunwoo’s lips, to make her stop talking.

"No.. It's not that or anything that you want to say. It's me... I cheated on you."

Siyeon smiles over her own words even when her heart was breaking piece by pieces, and the pain increases for every seconds that pass by,crying on the inside as she cant stop herself from looking at Eunwoo’s face. She had always been so pretty, her face never could be compared to anyone’s beauty and she had always been her dream for years. Eunwoo was the one who stole her heart and never give it back, even when her heart crushed into million pieces.

"Siyeon,don't lie... I know you never did that to me... It's me, right? It's because of me with-"

 "STOP! I told you I'm cheating on you! Why dont you believe me Jung Eunwoo?! I got bored with you, I couldn't feel the sparks that I felt towards you anymore. So shut up, Eunwoo! It’s me that have a the problem is me, not you!! Its me whose’s been a jerk” Siyeon cuts with her harsh tone .

"So, let's break up.. You can find someone who could treat you better than a jerk like me, Eunwoo” Siyeon Moved closer to give Eunwoo a hug.

"Please, let's break up. You deserve someone better than me." Siyeon heard Eunwoo cried harder she did the only thing that she could at the moment , to hug her tighter  and rub her back to comfort her.

 "I'm sorry, it's my fault " Those are the only words that Siyeon could hear from Eunwoo in between her sobs.

"It's me that have to say sorry, not you" Siyeon kissed Eunwoo’s head and moved to place a gentle kiss on her lips poured all the feelings that she have for eunwoo , with a whisper of ‘I love you and I'm sorry’

“I’ll leave now, please stop crying, you shouldnt cry because of someone like me." Siyeon couldn't hold herself anymore, she doesn't want to break down in front of Eunwoo  she just wants to run from all of this . Slowly, removed her hand from the girl’s body then  walks towards the door and opens it,She stepped out the room leaving the last words of apologies to eunwoo and closed the door before sliding down to the floor, crying...

 "Siyeon-ah.. Why do you have to do this? It's me... It's my fault... It's me that cheated on you with him". Eunwoo said to no one while Siyeon continued to cry still thinking about the girl that she just left

"I love you unnie. But seems like my love for you isn't enough. You love him more than you love me.. I'm so happy for the months that I spent with you... even though I know that you spent all those months with him too... I'm sorry... I love you, Jung Eunwoo.”

“Sorry for Loving you like this”.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ps : Im just an amateur for this one, thanks so much to "YOU" the one that help me to fix my mistake, maybe write a plan to give you some torture As my thanks gratitude would be enough.

for the reader, cause im just really new on here, i know theres so much part that im still lacking, please do left comment so i could be better next time.thank you for reading this story

have a good day ^^