Come back home.

Us two, him three.
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Taecyeon and Wooyoung have been living together for almost 4 years. They decided to surrogate their child from a willing young mother to implant Taecyeon seed inside her womb a year after they tied the knots. Brian, that’s the final name of their precious offspring Wooyoung decided to give after struggling to choose with so many lists and suggestions. And they said getting married to your loved ones will ensure happiness, but that’s not all you gonna get on your plate. There are little and big fights too somewhere along the road to happiness, but when Brian comes into the picture more responsibilities coming in and Taecyeon and Wooyoung works harder to keep their little family happy.

It was one of those days where Taecyeon and Wooyoung caught in a small argument caused by Taecyeon being upset at the tired looking Wooyoung who just got home from night shift and mounting jealousy even after years of marriage. Taecyeon had left the house the whole night for a drink to clear his head and only returns the next morning, a little hungover. Well you see, Wooyoung looks a lot younger than his looks, probably because of those cheeks and that never changing baby face beauty. And those small love letters which keep coming to him from younger college boys having crushes on him doesn’t really help.

Taecyeon being the main provider of the family financially doesn’t support Wooyoung’s idea of working. And by working, Wooyoung chooses a bakery nearby his home which run by his best friend Junho Lee to work as one of the waiter. Wooyoung really wanted to share the financial burden with Taecyeon but the other insist not to trouble him with a lot more work aside taking care of Brian and to stop those little brats from making advances on his man.

That Sunday, Taecyeon wakes up to Brian crying his heart out. Looking over his left shoulder, he finds the other side of their bed is already empty and cold. No sign of Wooyoung inside their room.

‘Did Wooyoung went out for work already? That’s early…’ with a huge sigh Taecyeon went to the smaller room where the little weeping are coming from.

“Hey bud, why are you crying?” picking up Brian from his small bunk, Taecyeon holds him tight allowing Brian to tighten his little hands on his bigger shoulder, still crying out little sobs even when he laid his chubby cheeks on his daddy chest.

“I-I want appa-Woo…” said the saddened baby boy in his cradle. Giving soft little rubs on the back of his baby boy, Taecyeon tries to tune down the sobbing.

“Appa-Woo didn’t come?” “Nu, why appa-Woo not here?” still unable to process the reason why his appa-Woo not the one to wake him up and play before breakfast time, Brian continues to cry. He misses his appa-Woo. Unable to answer his baby boy Taecyeon sits on the small bunk coaxing the little one to stop crying. That’s when Taecyeon notices a small note being left on Brian’s headboard.

‘If you are reading this, I’m already at work. I need some space and time, don’t find me at Sunshine but please, take care of Brian for today. Tell him I love him so much, I’ll come home later.

Youngie.’

“I guess it’s just you and me bud” looking at his left side, Brian already fell asleep probably too tired from crying so much. Kissing the brown haired boy head Taecyeon brought him to the living room along with his chick plushie.

Taecyeon left Brian sleeping on his favorite blue mattress before preparing the tub for his morning bath. After making sure the temperature is warm enough for Brian’s liking he wakes up the sleeping baby up. Leaving him small kisses on his cheeks and nose Taecyeon coax Brian to get up from his little nap. “Hey sleepy head, wake up. Daddy got your bath ready warm and nice” rubbing his sleepy eyes with his small hands, Brian yawns and slowly wakes up lifting both of his hands asking for his daddy to pick him up.

“Daddy play with Brian today?” “Yes baby…” kissing Brian’s chubby red cheeks.

“But no appa-Woo?” his pout getting prominent each second passing.

“I’m sorry baby, appa-Woo have to work today but, he very much loves you okay?  Don’t cry…” picking up Brian into his hold he walks his way into the bathroom. “Okay daddy.”  

“Good boy, let’s get ready shall we?” wiping the snot on Brian’s face, Taecyeon gets Brian ready for his morning bath. Playing with his yellow rubber duck in the small bath tub while Taecyeon soaping his little back, Brian suddenly misses his appa.

“Daddy, appa-Woo not come home?”

“He will baby, but later okay? When they play Pororo on the tv, appa-Woo will be home”

“But, I miss him…” seeing the trembling lips of his son Taecyeeon hugs Brian. “I know bud, daddy miss him too, so much. But, we’ll go out and play so that we don’t have to wait for appa-Woo for so long. When we arrived home appa-Woo will be here waiting for us okay?”

“Promise?” holding up his pinky Brian looks into his daddy’s eyes. “Pinky promise baby. Now let’s dry up! And then you can wear your favorite shirt!” giggling, Brian’s happy face put some ease into Taecyeon’s heart. Dressing up the pieces of clothes together, Taecyeon leaves a big sigh glad that he managed to dress up Brian properly.

Taecyeon was tightening the safety bet on Brian’s carrier seat when Brian’s stomach grumbles.

“You hungry bud?”

“Mhm… can we go and eat at our favorite place daddy?”

“You want fried chicken for breakfast baby?”

“Mm! Uncle Minjun place have the best fried chicken EVER! Even appa-Woo loves to eat there.”

“Alright then. Let’s take a picture before we go. Say kimchi!”

Taecyeaon wrote a message to Wooyoung, saying that he and Brian are up and ready for breakfast at Minjun’s restaurant. Attaching the newly taken picture saying ‘We miss you, come back home soon baby.’

 

 

*

 

Wooyoung’s handphone vibrates indicating an incoming message. Fetching it up from his right pocket Wooyoung turns the screen on to see a letter icon with ‘Hubby’ on it. Hesitating a little bit, Wooyoung opens the message tab only to see the picture Taecyeon had attached along with the text. Reading the whole content, Wooyoung chest swelled up a little, proud that Taecyeon managed to take care of their gr

Please log in to read the full chapter